PDA

View Full Version : My Build. What Next.

tpark97
12-06-2015, 06:25 PM
Hey so I just got a 2005 mazda 3 hatchback 2.3l few months ago, and it is automatic unfortunately but it was a steal of a price ready for the road. But I am still looking to make a nice build of it as it is my first car.

PARTS ADDED
-corksports SRI
-muffler delete
So far these are only mods I have done

To come after winter
-eibach sportline lowering springs
-aftermarket wheels
That's all I have in mind so far

What should be my next mod I am looking to get more speed out of my baby.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/06/e3c253fcff516338884ee0fd5452fe58.jpg

FD22
12-06-2015, 06:28 PM
Looks good so far.

Have a browse through our Members Rides section and you'll see what others have done and what's available out there for your car.

Happy modding.

patrickdominick
12-06-2015, 06:46 PM
NextMod lip kit? TM3 plates? haha

ottoyu34
12-06-2015, 07:12 PM
Might as well do the struts with the springs.

tpark97
12-07-2015, 10:49 AM
Looks good so far.

Have a browse through our Members Rides section and you'll see what others have done and what's available out there for your car.

Happy modding.
Alright and thanks man will do

ryan2.3
12-07-2015, 11:11 AM
if you're bummed about that automatic, iv'e got a 5 speed transmission for sale. though not sure what else is needed besides a cluster without a PRNDL

EDIT
before i get called out, obviously there's still clucth, shifter, etc but i was thinking of less thought of things that you wouldn't be expected to need swap. Kind of like how much needs to be swapped to put a speed 3 engine in a regular 3

although really it'd be more cost effective to sell the car and buy a manual version of it.
FD22
Sell him your car :P

tpark97
12-07-2015, 01:44 PM
if you're bummed about that automatic, iv'e got a 5 speed transmission for sale. though not sure what else is needed besides a cluster without a PRNDL

EDIT
before i get called out, obviously there's still clucth, shifter, etc but i was thinking of less thought of things that you wouldn't be expected to need swap. Kind of like how much needs to be swapped to put a speed 3 engine in a regular 3

although really it'd be more cost effective to sell the car and buy a manual version of it.
FD22
Sell him your car [emoji14]
Yeah it would be more work to change it then to buy a car that is automatic. I was thinking of either keeping the automatic and getting a manual or selling he automatic and get a manual

vip3r87
01-18-2016, 12:27 PM
Better off selling what you got and start with something you truly want. Factor in the cost of an auto to 5spd swap.

Guaranteed it would be cheaper to sell and buy a stick as opposed to mod what you got. Unless of course you can do it all yourself and want a true project, in which case, all the power to you!

0593_troy
01-19-2016, 12:09 AM
looks good! witch roof rack is that?

ricola
01-19-2016, 12:51 AM
If you get lowering springs make sure to get the proper shocks and struts. I just removed my eibachs and my stock shocks and struts were cooked. Along with my bump stops... Pancakes. If you want your 3 to go faster it won't. I've spent all the money and I wish I had a time machine to get it all back.