PDA

View Full Version : Lambo vs. the Duc

miggiddy
11-04-2004, 11:46 PM
Clicky click (http://www.sleepy-fish.com/sleepy/5thGear_Lambo_vs_Ducati_lo.wmv)

///M
11-05-2004, 12:51 AM
wow...I\'d love to drive a car like that on the track...I love to row through the gears!

miggiddy
11-05-2004, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by autoexe

wow...I\'d love to drive a car like that on the track...I love to row through the gears!

yeah that would be sweet to drift the tail out in that. even the guy on the bike got the tail out *thumbs up*

bluntman
11-05-2004, 08:23 AM
Unfortunately, you can\'t drift that well with the Gallardo since it has permanent 4WD (thanks to Audi)...unless you\'re on a dirt road. But that\'s a whole other ball of wax.

I love 5th Gear, what a great show (SpeedTV 9pm Monday nights)

AfterBurner
11-05-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by bluntman

Unfortunately, you can\'t drift that well with the Gallardo since it has permanent 4WD (thanks to Audi)...unless you\'re on a dirt road. But that\'s a whole other ball of wax.

I love 5th Gear, what a great show (SpeedTV 9pm Monday nights)

With a 30/70 percent F/R torque split on the AWD and almost 60% of the cars weight in the rear you damn well better believe that you can slide the rear out when taking a corner too fast.

Also amazing is the fact you can almost reach 100Km/h in first gear! Talk about tall gears!

bluntman
11-06-2004, 02:24 PM
I watched the review that 5th Gear did of the Gallardo, try as he might he couldn\'t let the back end go, the ESP kicked in almost immediately and brought it back in-line.