PDA

View Full Version : Raps

jimdragon8
11-11-2004, 11:01 AM
Anybody watch the game last night against the Utah Jazz. Second game of a back to back, playing an undefeated team.:D The second unit played awesome and with Carter and Rose on the bench for the last 5 minutes.:D I was not a big Rafer fan, when we re-signed him for all that money, when we could have had him for peanuts a few years ago, but when he hit the 3 to stop Utah\'s momentum, it was the nail in the coffin.:p The Raps are starting to be more exciting to watch with the Run and Gun offence. I think we just need to put more fans in the stands now, considering we had the lowest attendance last Sunday.

Go RAPS Go :D

RedRaptor
11-11-2004, 11:16 AM
Let\'s Go Raptors!

FLIPDADY
11-11-2004, 12:06 PM
Talk about a great start!! Yeah I saw a bit of the highlights on the news. Mitchell decided to sit Carter for the last few minutes of the game. Too bad Marshall got injured.

majic
11-11-2004, 12:45 PM
ummm u mean we\'re actually above .500??? :p

what happened? apparently the players actually like the coach this year and his strategy and game plan so it seems like well meshed team..

man i saw some highlights from across the league and i recogniize MAYBE 20% of the players in the NBA.. wow.. I was much more into it in the late 80s and early 90s when NBA was the only foreign sport we had broadcasted in poland :p larry bird.. jordan.. malone.. heh.. the old school guys