PDA

View Full Version : Noobie warning!!!

K Dawg ONE
11-30-2004, 05:59 PM
Hey everyone!
Some of you may already know me, but for those who dont, I will introduce myself.
My name is Kris though most people call me \'K Dawg\' or just plain \'Dawg\'.
I am the current Events Co-Ordinator for the Toronto Protege Club (www.toprotege.com) and I just recently sold my 1997 Mazda Protege. If you didnt get to see it at MOM\'04 or on any other boards, here it is:
http://www.sounddomain.com/id/kdawgone
I decided that I had reached a \'ceiling\' with my car and that it was time to move onto something new so I ordered myself a 3!
Ordered?
Yup. The model I want with all the specs and colours I am after does not currently, um, exist! So, the dealership had to order one and it should be here in about March with me picking it up at the beginning of April.
As you can see from my previous car, my \'modding\' goes well beyond just an intake and wheels. I built a 100% show car with my old car and will be doing the same with my 3 (with, hopefully, many of my intended mods being done before spring).
Which brings me to my next point.
I am also the co-owner of http://www.underground-highway.com . It is a car audio and performance business that is currently online, but, we are now in the process of having an \'actual\' shop (though, unfortunatly, not in the GTA...near London). I sell everything from kits to rims to dvd audio and everthing in between. Because of our non-existent overhead, I am able to offer customers pricing much much lower than many of the shops in the GTA.
I would also like to become an official sponsor of TM3. Currently, we are sponsors of many clubs including our very own TEAM UNDERGROUND, Toronto Protege Club, Neon Canada, Ontario Probe Owners Club, OntarioFires, and VitalMotion.net just to name a few.
If you need anything, feel free to email me at kris@underground-highway.com or call me on my cell at 519-859-2739 and I will be sure to give you the absolute best pricing I can! You can also MSN me at kdawgone@hotmail.com
I have much to learn about the 3 before I get wrenching on it come spring, so, please be patient with me. I have lots of things lined and intend to represent TM3 to the best i can at shows come spring!
~Dawg

majic
11-30-2004, 06:12 PM
welcome dawg! :D

talk to Xenon about \'affiliation\' although i\'m sure there wount be any problem.. can\'t wait to see your 3 as i won\'t be nearly as gutsy to do stuff to mine :p nor will i have the $$$..

midnightfxgt
11-30-2004, 06:17 PM
Hey Kris,

These guys have great prices, and service. I have delt with Tim from UH (Who I think may be the other owner) and have nothing but good things to say:D

And Kris, I know how you felt with the Prot. Much the same as i did with the Probe ;)

~JOHN

miggiddy
11-30-2004, 06:39 PM
Yo Dawg

Damn! Your previous car is sick. I can\'t imagine what you\'ll do on the 3. Welcome and I\'m sure the sponsorship will be more than welcomed.

Dr Butcher
11-30-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by miggiddy

Yo Dawg

Damn! Your previous car is sick. I can\'t imagine what you\'ll do on the 3. Welcome and I\'m sure the sponsorship will be more than welcomed.

I second that! The spoiler is a little over the top for my tastes, but very nice! Welcome aboard!

K Dawg ONE
11-30-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by midnightfxgt
Tim from UH (Who I think may be the other owner) and have nothing but good things to say:D

Yup, that is correct!

Saphress
11-30-2004, 07:57 PM
Hey!... welcome !!! :) Nice ride!.... (laugh) I\'m sure the upcoming car will look crazy once yer done with it!... I\'m excited to see what yer gonna do with it! Ideas already? wish I could do the same.... but I cant :(

anyway..... :)

MAZDA Kitten
12-01-2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by K Dawg ONE

Yup. The model I want with all the specs and colours I am after does not currently, um, exist! So, the dealership had to order one and it should be here in about March with me picking it up at the beginning of April.

Share with the group on what you ordered :D Inquiring minds want to know...

and welcome!

bubba1983
12-01-2004, 02:47 AM
i notice a 519 area code.......? where you from brotha....i\'m also from the 519...kitchener to be exact....if yer close...maybe meet up one day...i was at MOM 2004...and compliments towards your car....i jus added ya to msn...so i\'ll be chattting with ya...

K Dawg ONE
12-01-2004, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by bubba1983

i notice a 519 area code.......? where you from brotha....i\'m also from the 519...kitchener to be exact....if yer close...maybe meet up one day...i was at MOM 2003...and compliments towards your car....i jus added ya to msn...so i\'ll be chattting with ya...

Im in Woodstock.
Im also a sponsor of local KW car club www.vitalmotion.net
Check \'em out!

bubba1983
12-01-2004, 05:03 AM
yeah...i\'m registered in vitalmotion (Bubba21 i think)...don\'t frequent it much tho...

kyfe
12-01-2004, 11:02 AM
welcome and hello

swales
12-01-2004, 11:55 AM
Welcome Kris! I\'ve seen your car many times (at TOP meets and car shows) and it was sick, can\'t wait to see what you do with your 3.

wtom
12-01-2004, 11:59 AM
K Dawg, welcome to the pound :)

Saw your original post over on Mazda3Forums and was waiting for your intro here. I remember your car from MOM\'04 and can\'t wait to see what your skills will bring out on a 3!!! Welcome to our little corner of the world and don\'t be afraid to ask anything about the 3!

Also with our club taking the reigns for MOM\'05, I think we will definitely be welcoming your experience and knowledge in MOM\'04! :D

mEtH
12-01-2004, 01:44 PM
We got a ringer in the bunch! :p

FLIPDADY
12-01-2004, 03:45 PM
Hey Kris, welcome to the board. I\'ve seen your ride before, best looking Protege in that gen. Contact me for some JDM Mazda parts.

K Dawg ONE
12-01-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by FLIPSPEED
Contact me for some JDM Mazda parts.

I want the USDM Nav trim pocket piece!!!!
:D

K Dawg ONE
12-01-2004, 05:13 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I cant wait to get out there for the meets in the spring and show off my stuff (wow, im gonna be busy buying things this winter! )

bubba1983
12-01-2004, 05:19 PM
haha no doubt.....u\'ll be the lead modded car, lol

bubba1983
12-01-2004, 05:28 PM

i notice a 519 area code.......? where you from brotha....i\'m also from the 519...kitchener to be exact....if yer close...maybe meet up one day...i was at MOM 2003...and compliments towards your car....i jus added ya to msn...so i\'ll be chattting with ya...

Im in Woodstock.
Check \'em out!

woodstoke aye? so in the summer time...do you also participate in the nighty \"dig\" on the strip in woodstock? lol

S.F.W.
12-01-2004, 09:41 PM
Hey Kris,

I just e-mailed you, as I am interested in an mp3 player. Welcome to the forum.

K Dawg ONE
12-02-2004, 05:41 AM

Im in Woodstock.
Check \'em out!

woodstoke aye? so in the summer time...do you also participate in the nighty \"dig\" on the strip in woodstock? lol

Hahahaha...nah, my car is too cool for that...i just sit in the parking lots looking pretty and watch all the ricers do their fly-bys...lol

bubba1983
12-02-2004, 06:20 AM
hahah, NICE......godda love the dig....to the mcdonalds and back again....ALL night long....i must take a trip down next summer...and sit in a parking lot with you...and make fun of the ricers.....one tricked out mazda3, and mine....stock mazda3, LOL