PDA

View Full Version : Achilles Mazda 2017 Toronto Mazda 3 partnership

S.F.W.
04-12-2017, 08:47 PM
I am pleased to let members know that Achilles Mazda will be continuing as a TM3 affiliate dealership for 2017.

For anyone wanting to make inquiries with the dealership, the main forum contact is Achilles Pelitis, forum handle AchillesMazda .

Frank Andrulli is the Achilles Mazda Service Manager and Craig Holleywell is the Parts Manager. Both are seasoned Managers of their respective departments. Contact Achilles and he will direct your inquiries appropriately.

Achilles Mazda TORONTOMAZDA3 COMMITMENT:

- Special pricing for new vehicles.
- Service labour will not exceed $99 per hour for regular or high tech services.
- Parts will be eligible for discounts up to 15% off
- Accessories 10 % off & Tires 5% off
VISIT http://mazda.tirelocator.ca/35534 for Accessories & Tires for your vehicle
- Forced service pricing as published by Mazda will be offered at the posted rates (i.e. level 1 service, tire rotations)
- Winter tire packages will be per posted pricing less any incentives from Mazda/manufacturers.

Please note: Members must identify themselves to receive these benefits. If you will be visiting the dealership, notify Achilles in advance or show the dealership you are TorontoMazda3 by displaying/pointing out your TM3 plate covers, decals, or apparel.

Sebi
08-09-2018, 02:46 PM
Achilles Mazda is still offering the TM3 discount :)

studum
11-19-2018, 03:49 PM
I just called Achilles inquiring about the Android Auto parts and was told the discount doesn't apply to accessories, which the update is considered :-(

Sebi
11-21-2018, 06:18 PM
I just called Achilles inquiring about the Android Auto parts and was told the discount doesn't apply to accessories, which the update is considered :-(

Strange... can you try again, we are supposed to get 10% off. Check the CP/AA thread!

I’m planning to go in December sometime.

studum
11-21-2018, 07:51 PM
I saw that, and it's part of the reason I called them up. Maybe it was because I only wanted the part and not the install with it.

I don't know. I didn't feel like causing any trouble so I just left it at that.

shawnmcw
11-30-2018, 02:51 PM
In my case i did got them to do the install and everything, maybe that's why i got the discount. Since my car is a 2017 and still under warranty i didn't mind paying them to do it as much as i would have otherwise, this way any issues that come up would still be covered. If my car had been older or out of warranty then i would likely have done the install myself as well.