PDA

View Full Version : Accused of stealing wash

profusion
12-04-2004, 09:35 PM
I went to the petro canada car wash at erim mills and montivideo, few streest before the 401. Got some gas and baught the works car wash. I get in my car and proceed to the car wash. There was a car in already and the green light was on for me to put in my code. I put it in, the bell rang and said it was accepted. I put the car in netural and turn it off and the tracks take over. Everythings just great car getting cleaned ready to see my girl after the wash. Wash complete I turn on the car drive out and as soon as I exit the gas station this girl comes running after my car. So I stopped. She looked mad so I put the window down and she yells out to me.. Give me your ticket!
Im like in aw, like what did I do? Then I handed her my ticket thinking maybe the guy who gace it to me was a mistake and was for someone else? So she ran back inside. So i pulled over and wanted to know the reason for that. So there are 4 customers in line and she looks at me from the other side of the counter and says \"can i help you\" very rudly. Im like what was the problem with my ticket? she propmly replies \" You wen in the car wash right after the person was in!\" im like correct because I jsut put my code in and it was accepted. She say\'s \" No i saw you go in and you didnt enter your code!!\" im like what??? how could I drive in and get a complete wash without a code!!? she thought I tryed to steal a car wash!! lol then I tell her well i need my receipt back please. SHe says why? I said because its my proff of purchase!! unless you want to make me another one? she says no!! why do you need it? I said because I want it back. She says well you cant use it!! Im like of course not !! Because I just used it!!! Then she goes hear and tosses me my ticket.

Can you believe that?

Maybe cuz im black ?I mean im all dressup in a suite with a versace jacket not some punk kid in baggy cloths and in a crappy car, looking for trouble.

Ok im stealing a 9 dollar car wash?? hello? and if i was stealing one why would I stop to let her take it? then come back and prove that I want to have my ticket back that im sure she tried to cancel the code when she got it back?? lol

dumb ass.

bluntman
12-04-2004, 09:49 PM
You\'re black? :D

The title of the thread reads \"Accused of stealing a car\". My first thought was \"WTF?\" That\'s the first time I\'ve ever heard of someone stealing a car wash. Unbelievable.

Profusion...code jacker!!!

Newlook
12-04-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by bluntman

Possible... We know he\'s a computer wiz :D

What\'s worse... my friend had a collision with another car INSIDE the car wash.

bluntman
12-04-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Newlook

What\'s worse... my friend had a collision with another car INSIDE the car wash.

How\'d that happen?

profusion
12-04-2004, 10:11 PM

You\'re black? :D

The title of the thread reads \"Accused of stealing a car\". My first thought was \"WTF?\" That\'s the first time I\'ve ever heard of someone stealing a car wash. Unbelievable.

haha yeah.. so stupid arrg.

Newlook
12-04-2004, 10:51 PM

Originally posted by Newlook

How\'d that happen?

The lady in front of him somehow stopped, I believe it was near the blower where you have to drive your car away. And since his car was guided by the rail, he bumped into that car near the exit.

I remember my mom said she had to blast the horn once because some idoit was stopping at the blower for too long.... idoits

dredd2099
12-05-2004, 09:19 AM
these stories are hilarious
insurance co would love to hear that
got hit inside a car wash?