PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting....

MrJWU
01-02-2005, 06:01 PM
What\\\'s up TM3?

I bought my M3 on Novemeber 17, 2004 and I\\\'m still waiting! Who knew that it would take this long to get my car!! ARGH!

Anyways I bought it from Avante Mazda and here\\\'s what I got:

2005 Mazda 3 Sedan
Leather
GFX
Black Mica

$27,600 on the road....

Did I get it at a good price?

Thanks

MrJWU

Eric
01-04-2005, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by MrJWU

I bought my M3 on Novemeber 17, 2004 and I\\\'m still waiting! Who knew that it would take this long to get my car!! ARGH!

MrJWU

I bought mine on Nov. 5th, 2004 and am still waiting, so I\'ve got you beat. However, at the time of
purchase I was told that it would not arrive until the beginning of January. Hopefully it will be
here soon. I have a call in to my salesman at Westowne. I should hear something today.

TheProfessor
01-04-2005, 01:36 PM
Isn\'t there like an eight week wait for MZ3\'s in Canada right now? I was told that when I went to test drive one a few weeks back. Just be patient, you\'ll have your car(s) soon enough:)

Eric
01-05-2005, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by PSIVIC

Isn\'t there like an eight week wait for MZ3\'s in Canada right now? I was told that when I went to test drive one a few weeks back. Just be patient, you\'ll have your car(s) soon enough:)

I have been patient... I am continuing to be patient. :)
The Sales Mgr at Westowne says I should be able to pick the car up on Jan 10 or 11. This would work
out to be a nine and a half week wait.
I don\'t mind waiting as long as my old car keeps running until I can trade it in.