PDA

View Full Version : AVANTE - awesome experien

majic
01-22-2005, 01:50 PM
there used to be a thread on avante and everyone praising them. it was at least 5 pgs long TID=591 (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=591) now it\'s gone? :( WHY??? what happened? where is it? can it be brought back? any backups?

bluntman? xenon? TM3? any ideas?

FLIPDADY
01-24-2005, 08:59 AM
Maybe it was removed because the competition complained? :sarc

Maybe TM3 got payed off?

Oh well I guess we\'ll just have to start a new one.:D

Avante rules!!

majic
01-24-2005, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by FLIPSPEED
Maybe it was removed because the competition complained? :sarc

please.. freedom of speech!?!? maybe the competition should get up to par and then they wouldn\'t have to complain :sarc

Maybe TM3 got payed off?

wouldn\'t surprise me but seriously that\'d be just LOW :(

Oh well I guess we\'ll just have to start a new one.:D

Avante rules!!
I wish i saved the doc describing my experience .. i also wonder why bluntman, xenon or tm3 aren\'t replying

Whos ur dadd
01-24-2005, 12:08 PM
So far, I\'m having a GREAT experience with Frank Metallo of Avante. If he comes thru with an early delivery as promised (I changed colour choices and he located one that is on a ship somewhere), I\'m going to kiss the guy (none of you buggers need apply).

Also bought parts thru Avante thru a Miata car club. 17% club discount. Great parts people too!

I likey Avante.

Whos ur dadd
02-22-2005, 09:55 AM
Picked up my car from Avante yesterday. As expected, everything went smoothly. No pressure to sell aftermarket warranties, rustproofing, etc. Bought from Frank, sales manger, and he was great to deal with. Fully recommended!!!

BTW, they have a C5 (automatic) sitting right in front of the dealership. It still has summer rubber; that should be a FUN test drive in the snow right now!

FLIPDADY
02-22-2005, 11:25 AM
Yeah that Vette was traded in for an automatic Miata.

Whos ur dadd
02-22-2005, 11:38 AM

That\'s a friggin odd trade in! Did they get back a cheque from the trade in? :p

I\'m guess it\'s insurance-cost related!

MajesticBlueNTO
02-22-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Whos ur dadd

That\'s a friggin odd trade in! Did they get back a cheque from the trade in? :p

I\'m guess it\'s insurance-cost related!

apparently the guy was a die-hard miata fan who owned a few over the years...he went with the vette wanting more power but he found it too big so he went back to the miata.

billyfo
02-22-2005, 06:16 PM
I went to my 24k service today, there is a new? Chinese guy name Joe, is very helpful. I don\'t mention any wiper problem but he phoned me that the arms are losing tension and he order me for replacing under warrenty, good work for him. Only one problem, I want to change transmittion oil, when I went to PartSource, the man told me I need 2.8L of oil so I got 3 bottles, but Joe told me I need 4 bottles in case not enough for replacement. So who is right for the spec?

majic
02-22-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by billyfo

I went to my 24k service today, there is a new? Chinese guy name Joe, is very helpful. I don\'t mention any wiper problem but he phoned me that the arms are losing tension and he order me for replacing under warrenty, good work for him. Only one problem, I want to change transmittion oil, when I went to PartSource, the man told me I need 2.8L of oil so I got 3 bottles, but Joe told me I need 4 bottles in case not enough for replacement. So who is right for the spec?

if you have 4AT (FN4A-EL) it\'s 7.2L
if you have 5MT (G35M-R) it\'s 2.87L

billyfo
02-22-2005, 06:26 PM
I got 3 bottles so it should more than 2.8L (9?? ml per bottle) but then I will get 1 more just to standby.