PDA

View Full Version : which dealership

pureimport
02-26-2005, 09:03 PM
Wow didn\'t knew this forum exisited. I was on the toprotege forum when \"cardemon\" directed me here (thanks man). Good looking site.
Anyways i sold my car and im looking into getting a M3 sport GT wagon.
Wanted to get your advice on which dealership i should check??
I don\'t want an overly agressive salesman cause its a turn off when u get hounded. I\'ve been hearing that i should try to avoid markham mazda cause the sales is horrible and so is the service area. Can someone tell me about there experience w/them??

I live in the markham area so anything close would be great

Also if u drive a mazda3 are u happy w/ your purchase???
Im also looking at a toyota matrix and maybe but very unlikly
a honda element or a jetta wagon

is there any main issues w/ the new mazda3 sport

thanks in advance

billyfo
02-26-2005, 09:24 PM
I think most of the ppl will tell you to go to Avante, Westowne. they all have good reputation. I didn\'t buy from either one but from Prima in Woodbridge, I think it\'s far from you.

I just went to car show, Element is good but I think the new Jetta quite ugly and only get sedan right now, yeah so get the Sport GT and you will be very happy.

and welcome to TM3

thr33scompany
02-26-2005, 09:52 PM
Welcome to TM3, I went i have the 5 door.. I have nothing but good things to say about my car.. I love driving and driving and driving.. You will not be disappointed..

TheProfessor
02-26-2005, 10:08 PM
Try Avante Richmond Hill, they treated us well when we bought my 6. As for your choice in other cars, I really have no insight into the Matrix or Element, but stay away from the Jetta wagon. First off, it is going to be replaced with a new model very shortly, and second, they are not the best cars in terms of reliability, having been made in Mexico and whatnot.

Ex-Rolla
02-26-2005, 10:25 PM
I bought my car from Avante Richmond Hill, from the minute I went in they treated me really well. Also gave me a good price. I would still shop around in order to get different quotes, but in the end I would go with Avante Richmond hill. They will probably beat the best quote you have in order to get the sale.

(not related - I thought the Mazda 6 was also assembled in Mexico? please correct me if I\'m wrong :) )

majic
02-27-2005, 01:56 AM
try Avante.. i got mine there and thoroughly happy. FYI yonge and steeles location will close at the end of march. so you might have to go to the yonge and major mackenzie one. ask for Noah ;)

from the list of the cars, it looks like you\'re looking for something spacious.. mazda3 for sure is THAT .. plus the zoom zoom factor and you won\'t be dissapointed. check out some reviews on thsi board.. i doubt you can get any kick out of teh element and you have to revv to 6K to feel the pull in the \'trix. as for the jetta.. what he said.. plus new model is fugly and i think the 3 will give you best bang for the buck

mazda6 - i think that one is made in USA

cheers!

ps. welcome :hoho

TheProfessor
02-27-2005, 09:06 AM
Yup, unfortunately the 6 is made in Michigan, keeping my fingers crossed, so far not a single problem in one and a half years of ownership:)

Indusbreed
02-27-2005, 09:12 AM
Westowne Mazda. Talk to El Pountney ( Sales Manager ) or Dominick ( Owner ) there. I had a awesome experiance with them.:D :D

Ex-Rolla
02-27-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by majic

mazda6 - i think that one is made in USA

cheers!

ps. welcome :hoho

Thanks for the clarification :)

pureimport
02-28-2005, 12:32 PM
thanks guys for the response
going to go avante and look for noah

kinda don\'t want to buy the car now cause of the snow, but i think im going to need the car sooner than expected:(

looking forward to going to a meet
maybe i can oraganize something w/ tm3 and corollacustomz, since ive been w/ CC for more than 5years

TheProfessor
02-28-2005, 01:07 PM
Pureimport, how soon do you think you want to get the car......I am trying to organize a group buy for the car, the more people we get who are serious about buying within the next few weeks the better a deal we will get. Check my post in the Group Buy section for more info.

pureimport
02-28-2005, 01:22 PM
i was thinking of getting a car this week or next.
My uncle bought 2 P5\'s and it was a great deal

im interested in a GB for sure.
i\'ll check your thread