PDA

View Full Version : Which one is better Tein or D2?????????

chu315
03-14-2005, 06:21 AM
wt u guys think........i know tein is really good cuz some of my frds are using both basic and SS but someone told me that D2 is not as bad as tein so any suggestions??

lukel90
03-14-2005, 10:33 PM
i havent had either on my previous cars. so i cant really comment on either. but both seem to be resepectable. TEin is more known in the aftermarket world i think. Which ever way you go, its a improvment over stock. Id go with the teins.

mEtH
03-14-2005, 11:22 PM
It all depends. If you really want to adjust the dampening then go with the D2s because the Teins dont seem to be available yet and well they have a bigger price tag. The other difference is the adjustment height, D2 starts from 1.2in as tein start at 1\" for the front and .7\" for the rear. Its depends on how you are gonna use the suspension. if you wanna raise it for the winter you will be able to get the car higher using the teins. d2 is the same drop as the pro-kits but can be adjustable lower. In terms of quality their both pretty close to the same I mean I dont think you will notice a difference between the two. But the height adjustment is different thats for sure.