PDA

View Full Version : Where did you buy?

MidnightSpeed
04-27-2005, 12:57 PM
Hey Guys,

I\'m new here, and I just had a simple question to ask my fellow Canadian members.

Where did you buy your Magnaflow & Injen parts? I am looking for places to buy from the internet, and I can\'t find anywhere where I don\'t get raped on duties & shipping (UPS)

Can anyone urgently help?

Thanks,
Geoff

majic
04-27-2005, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by MidnightSpeed

Hey Guys,

I\'m new here, and I just had a simple question to ask my fellow Canadian members.

Where did you buy your Magnaflow & Injen parts? I am looking for places to buy from the internet, and I can\'t find anywhere where I don\'t get raped on duties & shipping (UPS)

Can anyone urgently help?

Thanks,
Geoff

give e-spec (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=313#10397) (Ed) a shout or try tires23 (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=313#23420) (Martin). TM3 members have been extremely satisfied with both of the suppliers.. just e-mail call them with the details of what you want and they\'ll let you know what they can get and for how much... cheers.. and welcome!

MidnightSpeed
04-27-2005, 01:41 PM
Hey majic

Do you know if they have the Magnaflow exhaust? (And who has them)

Thanks

Geoff

majic
04-27-2005, 02:12 PM

Hey majic

Thanks

Geoff

no, no clue - that\'s why i posted links to their info so you can call them/mail yourself.. IIRC, Freshjive just got his magnaflow.. talk to him

Freshjive
04-27-2005, 04:46 PM

Hey majic

Thanks

Geoff

http://www.cvrmotorsports.com/model.php?mod_id=49

this is the link U can find the MagnaFlow system, I got my exhaust system there.... they did a good job in shipping.... it will takes about 2 weeks to Canada...and the MagnaFlow system is abit loud for my taste... but the sounds is REALLY 2 Thumbs UP!!! :)

MidnightSpeed
04-27-2005, 04:58 PM
Hey guys,

I\'d thought I\'d give you a heads up about my situation. Currently I am e-mailing Tim over at Underground-Highway.com, and he is currently looking into the parts..

Hopefully they have the stuff :D

-Thanks guys!
Geoff

Freshjive
04-27-2005, 10:11 PM

Hey guys,

I\'d thought I\'d give you a heads up about my situation. Currently I am e-mailing Tim over at Underground-Highway.com, and he is currently looking into the parts..

Hopefully they have the stuff :D

-Thanks guys!
Geoff

you welcome :D

ZOOM ON 3
04-27-2005, 10:57 PM
Talk to my friend Chris. He can get any parts you want....check out his website...
www.ctamotorsports.com

He carries Magnaflow, AEM, Injen and K&N Intakes...
I ordered a K&N intake and will probably be installing it this Saturday...

I have a Brullen exhaust that has to be installed...since Brullen went bankrupt I ended up picking it up for pretty damn cheap...
:)

MazdaTree
04-27-2005, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by ZOOM ON 3

Talk to my friend Chris. He can get any parts you want....check out his website...
www.ctamotorsports.com

He carries Magnaflow, AEM, Injen and K&N Intakes...
I ordered a K&N intake and will probably be installing it this Saturday...

I have a Brullen exhaust that has to be installed...since Brullen went bankrupt I ended up picking it up for pretty damn cheap...
:)

my gf use to work at a post office where chris use to mail his stuff i did contact him before, but tires23 always has the best prices

MidnightSpeed
04-28-2005, 11:58 AM
I sent an e-mail over to www.ctamotorsports.com, for the Sales dept. I think, hopefully they reply soon. I am itching really bad to get these products in a little quicker.

Thanks Guys! :D

al01
04-29-2005, 10:11 PM
Tires23 sells injen parts???

MazdaTree
04-30-2005, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by al01

Tires23 sells injen parts???

yea they carry in intake for the 3

al01
05-01-2005, 12:07 AM
do you think they hv intake for other cars? such as my subaru?

Whos ur dadd
05-01-2005, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by al01

do you think they hv intake for other cars? such as my subaru?

For sure. They advertise on the Subaru Board too.

MazdaTree
05-01-2005, 02:42 AM
call em up