PDA

View Full Version : little things..

fu00fu
04-29-2005, 10:53 PM
after the first rainfall.. one small observation..

as a smoker.. rollin down windows on any car is a bitch.. since ur arm always gets wet.. thats with almost any car i have ever driven.. even the protege5..

with the 3.. i can have it all the way down while drivin on the highway.. and not get a single drop of rain come in thru the window.. just simply amazing.. dont even need window visors..

gotta love that..

Geologic
04-30-2005, 12:50 AM
haha.. ehh.. maybe its the angle the rain\'s hitting ur car? :p I dunno, I don\'t see much difference but I guess it is a little thing.

fu00fu
04-30-2005, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Geologic

haha.. ehh.. maybe its the angle the rain\'s hitting ur car? :p I dunno, I don\'t see much difference but I guess it is a little thing.

nah man.. if u notice.. the side of the windshield framing.. its really high.. almost 1/2 inch higher which makes it act like a block against the water to travel to the side of the car.. basically forces the water to travel up and over the car..

most other cars the windshield is flush with that side piece of metal.. i think its called the A piller..

MAZDA Kitten
04-30-2005, 10:19 AM
Yes the rain doesnt get in but the ashes are another story http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sauer/angry-smiley-030.gif

firstmazda
04-30-2005, 10:21 AM
^ I keep a box of swiffers in the HUGE glovebox.
works great and doesn\'t leave a residue or shine like armour all.

Ray

MAZDA Kitten
04-30-2005, 11:10 AM
Ok.
what is this SWIFFER stuff and where can I get it?
I keep hearing about it

firstmazda
04-30-2005, 11:20 AM
you know!!
nanananana swiff it...swiff it good....

the stuff you dust your house and floor with! Available EVERYWHERE!

I have a box of this stuff (refills) (\"http://www.homemadesimple.com/swiffer/usenglish/products/dry.shtml\").

Looks like they have a new product (\"http://www.homemadesimple.com/swiffer/usenglish/products/dusters_auto.shtml\").

Ray

lukel90
04-30-2005, 11:56 AM
hey , i have a swiffer in my glove box. my girlfirend laughs at me all the time when i dust the dash while parked at a red light or somthing. Its not my fault i like a clean car

MAZDA Kitten
04-30-2005, 04:08 PM
OK OK that stuff... gotcha.
I thought they had a specific one for cars

AFbunnie
05-01-2005, 04:19 PM
They do actually!~

Its called swiffer Auto. Personally, I don\'t see the difference other than the fact that the handle is black instead of blue.

fu00fu
05-02-2005, 01:17 AM
brb.. runnin out to buy swiffer right now !!

ashes be gone !

MPS
05-02-2005, 01:34 AM
Try Callifornia Duster sold @ Canadian Tire for about 15$ works great

Mica3SGT
05-02-2005, 08:20 PM
I wish the gas door was on the drivers side as on my previous P5. And the back wiper wipes towards the driver. I thought I\'d miss the white guages on the P5, but the high intensity lighting on the 3 is awesome. I miss my former yellow exterior - I counted 7 or 8 on the roads back home from work today. I expect to see hundreds of 3\'s on the area roads soon as it will be some time before another new model (4-5 years) becomes available and the 3 is sooo popular. The P5 was here for only two model years.

wtom
05-03-2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by ASD AXELA

I vouch for that too. If you just use it for interior panels and dash of car, the duster never needs washing. Use a separate one for exterior though. In the summer, I use it to \"dust\" the car body almost every day after I\'ve washed the car. Keep the dust at a minimum.

TheProfessor
05-03-2005, 05:24 PM
Wow, I thought I was alone in \"swiffering\" the car at stop lights:D

Saphress
05-04-2005, 01:49 PM
damn so that\'s how u guys do it.... Last year every weekend I spent washing the inside and outside of my car :P

nifty6
05-07-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by fu00fu

after the first rainfall.. one small observation..

as a smoker.. rollin down windows on any car is a bitch.. since ur arm always gets wet.. thats with almost any car i have ever driven.. even the protege5..

with the 3.. i can have it all the way down while drivin on the highway.. and not get a single drop of rain come in thru the window.. just simply amazing.. dont even need window visors..

gotta love that..

give up smoking...problem solved...I did...Keep your windows up as it won\'t let in the noise, dirt and stop putting a drag on your car. Besides you will now hear your radio you paid so much for.

Ex-Rolla
05-07-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by ASD AXELA

Yup... I\'ve had the same one for 4 years now the thing looks black because it\'s soo dirty... anyway it works really great.

They even have the big one to take the dust off your whole car.