PDA

View Full Version : Cant wait any longer...

Optimzer
05-05-2005, 02:07 AM
Ordered my Mazda3 Sport GT AC/AT in Arctic White last week from Avante - absolutely cannot wait any longer to get it. It\'s in Vancouver now I believe waiting to be loaded onto a train to make its way over to Toronto. I\'ve read the other posts around here raving about them and I couldn\'t agree more. I dealt with Thushen and he\'s awesome. Of course I met Frank and Jeff (I think they\'re the managers..) and they gave me a really sweet deal that still seems too good to be true. I feel like I should have got the leather because it looks pretty sweet but I can\'t deal with the cold in winter / hot and sticky in summer effects of leather. I also like the fog lights on the sedan and wish you could get those on the Sport (the ones with the line across the middle).

I originally went in for the blue Miata GT that was out in front of the dealership but then spent a cold, rainy day in one and never looked back - great car but for summer only. I admire people who can use them year-round. So I decided to go with the M3. That Miata is gone now - somebody bought it sometime this past weekend.

Will put pics up once I get it which should be in 2-3 weeks. In the mean time I\'m cruisin in a 92 Dodge Caravan. :)

Saphress
05-05-2005, 03:31 AM
Well... since my insomnia is at it\'s peak time at the moment and I\'m seriously nickin for a smoke... may I be the first to congratulate you on your car to come!!! woohoo!!! Vancouver already? Damn.... guess it\'s only about a week-1.5 weeks left eh???

whoa... you met Frank??? Damn... I didn\'t even get to meet FRank! Hehehe... I think he\'s the owner of Avante... I\'m pretty sure from what I\'ve been told... Sweet....
Another white... damn... (laugh).. before, they were a rarity... now... damn... up n comin!!!

one of my friends from work juss bought a nice white 3..... Looks slick!! ;)

Congrats... and don\'t sleep in your car the first night... Hehehe

///M
05-05-2005, 03:34 AM
Arctic White really is the new Titanium Grey! Practically all the 05s here are white!

Spellbinder
05-05-2005, 08:06 AM
It seems to take a long time to be shipped from Vancouver....I bought mine from the same place and was told 2 weeks....15 days later still no word....sigh....*paces impatiently*

TheProfessor
05-05-2005, 08:50 AM
Ha, I have our white Sport sitting at Scarboro waiting to be picked up! Hopefully our P5 will be sold by this week-end and we can pick up the new car next week......it\'s starting to really bug me knowing it\'s just sitting there with our name on it!

chaser
05-05-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Saphress
whoa... you met Frank??? Damn... I didn\'t even get to meet FRank! Hehehe... I think he\'s the owner of Avante...

When you ask for Frank at the reception desk, they sure will ask, \"Frank... who?\" because there\'s a younger Frank who\'s one of the managers, besides Frank the boss :p

Optimzer, welcome to the club :D

Optimzer
05-05-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by autoexe

Arctic White really is the new Titanium Grey! Practically all the 05s here are white!

Really? I saw the production schedules for my trim of M3 in Arctic White and it\'s pretty sparse. Had someone got their hands on the one in Vancouver, I would have had to wait until JULY for the next one to get produced. :S

Any suggestions on first order of business once I pick up my baby?

i) name it?
ii) take pictures?
iii) go around town?
iv) go show off to friends?

majic
05-05-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Optimzer

Any suggestions on first order of business once I pick up my baby?

i) name it?
ii) take pictures?
iii) go around town?
iv) go show off to friends?

yah.. 0) break it in properly (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=71#979) and change the oil fairly soon

oh yah.. btw.. welcome and congrats :)

wtom
05-05-2005, 01:32 PM
Welcome to the club Optimzer!

First thing I did ... took for a long cruise in the country side. Wanted to break it in asap so I can really rip\'er open. Then along the cruise take some pics.

Jeff-TheBiz
05-06-2005, 06:12 PM
Hey Optimizer,

Your car is actually on rail as of today.

Thanx for the compliments...:)
and welcome to the Club

JH

Optimzer
05-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Ha! Doesn\'t take too much effort to figure out the man behind TheBiz. Thanks man - I was gonna check in with you on Monday on my baby but you beat me to it. I like that, top notch service. See you around. :)