PDA

View Full Version : cellphone holder

m_a_t_r_i_x
05-08-2005, 09:39 PM
guys, do u knw where i can buy a nice cell phone holder that would fit nice in our dash??? ive check @ wallmart and crappy tire, theyre not nice....tnx

MazdaTree
05-08-2005, 11:35 PM
try pacific mall

wtom
05-09-2005, 03:01 AM
Like MazdaTree says, try pacific mall. You might run into a fellow TM3 member while parking. :D
There are two \"big\" (physically small) car accessories shops in the mall on the main level; Formula Import and Station 28, that will have a nice selection of that, \"accessories.\"

Similar at First Markham Place, Highway 7 between Warden Ave and Woodbine Ave.

Pacific Mall or some ppl call it PMall is located at Kennedy Road and Steeles. Both of these locations are Markham.

Good luck!

m_a_t_r_i_x
05-09-2005, 06:20 PM
thanks guys...

jimdragon8
05-12-2005, 01:54 PM
Watch where you park!!

http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=2430

;)

Geologic
05-12-2005, 03:04 PM
lol.. jimdragon8 ur quick

That whole place has always been a bad are to drive around.. Even when you\'re getting out of the mall on steeles is crazy..

those damn see lai\'s.. lol.. ok fine its not just them.

Shat2
05-17-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Geologic

That whole place has always been a bad are to drive around.. Even when you\'re getting out of the mall on steeles is crazy..

lol don\'t kid urself the see lai\'s are the BEST! they practically own PMALL

Fuman
05-18-2005, 02:04 AM
c lais are funny man...
I was coming out from my spot, and 1/2 my hood was out and this lady starts reversing towards my car. I honk, she doesn\'t hear until 2 secs later. She gets out and she thought she hit me, and BLAMES ME. I was like errrr no.

There was a dent on her bumper, silver scratch makes. Shes like SEE, I\'m like
Yeah the SILVER paint right? my car\'s blue 8por (couldn\'t help but swear that time). Shes like \"dun think I dunno anything, I\'ll call the cops\".
I said, yeah call, \"i\'ll sue u for harrsement and fraud\" and drove off.

watch out for those ppl when you go there

dredd2099
05-18-2005, 03:25 PM
the kuda looks ok

hHh
05-25-2005, 12:13 AM
There are actually some nice ones on sale at PMall.... When I had my old car, I had a holder that was the shape of a racing seat... the phone would rest on the seat while the seatbelts would hold it there... It was really nice and it even had Recaro printed on it... When I was cleaning out the car I lost it so I couldn\'t bring it to the 3...

Junior
05-25-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by hHh There are actually some nice ones on sale at PMall.... When I had my old car, I had a holder that was the shape of a racing seat... the phone would rest on the seat while the seatbelts would hold it there... It was really nice and it even had Recaro printed on it... When I was cleaning out the car I lost it so I couldn\'t bring it to the 3...

http://sonidomorales.com/z_toprotegefiles/rice.gif

Fuman
05-25-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Junior

Originally posted by hHh There are actually some nice ones on sale at PMall.... When I had my old car, I had a holder that was the shape of a racing seat... the phone would rest on the seat while the seatbelts would hold it there... It was really nice and it even had Recaro printed on it... When I was cleaning out the car I lost it so I couldn\'t bring it to the 3...

http://sonidomorales.com/z_toprotegefiles/rice.gif
hahaha your so blunt, but thats a good thing.

Flagrum_3
05-26-2005, 10:41 AM

Here\'s an idea...if your ever going shopping anyway near that area get a friend to drive you. :D

_3

Fuman
05-30-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Flagrum_3

Here\'s an idea...if your ever going shopping anyway near that area get a friend to drive you. :D

_3

.EVIL