PDA

View Full Version : Adding accesories before purchase

FLIPDADY
05-27-2005, 08:36 AM
Just wondering if anybody was offered accesories when they purchased their 3? Mainly b/c you can add let\'s say a spoiler for only a few $$$ more a month.

TheProfessor
05-27-2005, 09:17 AM
I was never offered any \"acceesories\" prior to purchase, but that is likely due to the fact that I knew exactly what I had wanted and was just looking for the right price.

bubu416
05-27-2005, 02:38 PM
I just got free wheel locks. Pretty much it. I knnow some people talk their way in to free mud guards.

bubu416

Candyman
05-27-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by FLIPSPEED

Just wondering if anybody was offered accesories when they purchased their 3? Mainly b/c you can add let\'s say a spoiler for only a few $$$ more a month.

Hi Flipspeed. I discovered this forum after I signed with MorningsideMazda:sarc . I\'d like to add a spoiler. I\'m suppose to pick my car up on monday. Do you know how much you could get it for? They\'re really killing me over there.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Candyman

bluntman
05-27-2005, 03:04 PM
I was shown the list of accessories...I was like a kid in a candy store! My major purchase was the MP3 player option.

Optimzer
05-27-2005, 03:20 PM
like Candyman - I found this site after I signed with Avante but my sales rep (Thushen) told me all about the options I could get as did Jeff. So I made some well-informed decisions. I got Wearcare worked into my lease. Apparently I could have also gotten rims worked into my lease but didn\'t end up doing that. but yeah, basically the guys at Avante took the time to make sure I knew what I could get and worked into the payment whatever it was that I wanted. :D

FLIPDADY
05-27-2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Candyman

Originally posted by FLIPSPEED

Hi Flipspeed. I discovered this forum after I signed with MorningsideMazda:sarc . I\'d like to add a spoiler. I\'m suppose to pick my car up on monday. Do you know how much you could get it for? They\'re really killing me over there.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Candyman
What type of spoiler were you interested in? Also what color? Let your sales rep know that you want to add on a spoiler and he/she will be able to tell you how much more per month it will cost you.

The Exile
05-27-2005, 05:41 PM
I went totally overboard with the accessories ...

Spent about $2000 in total. Took 10 items from the brochure! :sarc

I certainly made the sales guy happy!!! :hoho