PDA

View Full Version : 3 motor is hurt UPDATE

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-07-2005, 10:15 AM
well just got a call from the dealer and the 3rd cyl is dead along with the valves . what has happened from what i understand is the pullies on the cam shafts have moved outta place causing the motor to more or less eat it self . funny part is mazda is going to have my car back to drive to taday after only 2 days in the shop . they said they will make the car drive the best they can until the parts show up.now heres where it getts fun , they said that i have tried to put new cam shafts and valves in the car WTF. i dont even think there are any after market cams or valves . then they also have tried blame the damage on me for a unbolted sensor , which they said was caused buy my hids LMAO .this dealer seems to be trying to blame the damaged motor on me anyway they can .
but they dont have a leg to stand on i wish them luck . just wanted to let youguys know 30,000 km motor is hurting .
well wish me luck.

Optimzer
06-07-2005, 10:51 AM
stoopid question but i gotta ask - the installation of the hids has nothing to do with the sensor (ie - removing it, touching it, etc..)? if not, then I\'d say that you have a very strong case against the dealer. not sure where you\'d take it though if they still don\'t budge? another dealer? court?

keep us posted and good luck.

majic
06-07-2005, 11:43 AM
so they deemed your car busted (the engine) and they said come back when we have parts? they didn\'t give you a loaner? can you even drive that thing with 3 cylinders?

what were the symptoms when all this started? knocking? lag? unresponsive engine? good luck man!! btw which dealer was this at?

PS. oh check your PM (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/myhome.php?action=messages) :)

///M
06-07-2005, 11:45 AM
my 2.3l seems to be losing power at 40000km (I don\'t drive hard / never redlined it / Mobil1 since the second oil change)...makes me wonder how it\'ll hold up in the coming years

civiclad
06-07-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by autoexe

my 2.3l seems to be losing power at 40000km (I don\'t drive hard / never redlined it / Mobil1 since the second oil change)...makes me wonder how it\'ll hold up in the coming years

I often wonder myself, how long will the 3 hold up. And if my guess is correct it will fail after the warranty expires. I am thinking about purchasing the extended warranty or now that I can finally afford an expensive car, hoping to get the new Lexus IS 250 AWD.

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-07-2005, 12:20 PM
the dealer( st catharines mazda) said they will get the car driving today which makes my wonder how well it will drive . im very worried about this dealer and what they know about the 2.3l. they didnt even know if the cams and valves were stock or aftermarket :( .so that alone should tell you something .one good thing is i have had the car in for a ticking sound but they found nothing , i wonder if they even lifted the hood . it was weird the way the motor went driving at 110 km 5th gear when i heard a ticking sound . i turned down the radio to see if it was coming from my car and it was dam . few min later the check engine light comes on then goes off then came back on , the cel kept going on and off . so now im just waiting for the dealer to call me back to say my car is ready or not . if not they better give me a rental i need a car BAD .i will let you know what goes on from this point .but i can say it looks like it will be covered by mazda , if not they will get the keys tossed at them and ill stop the payments coming outta my bank .

swales
06-07-2005, 12:28 PM
I often wonder myself, how long will the 3 hold up. And if my guess is correct it will fail after the warranty expires. I am thinking about purchasing the extended warranty or now that I can finally afford an expensive car, hoping to get the new Lexus IS 250 AWD.

Unless you drive the shit out of it, your 3 is going to last over 10 years easily.

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-07-2005, 12:33 PM
unless its a pos like mine was and guess had the same problem . weird

MajesticBlueNTO
06-07-2005, 02:57 PM

could it be your 18s? the fact that you\'ve never redlined it?

here\'s an all stock dyno i did with the Nology PDA Dyno with the most accurate parameters as I could get (i.e. weight, barometric pressure, temperature, humidity, gear ratio, tire diameter, Drag Coefficient, Frontal Area, Elevation)

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/337000-337999/337094_156_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/337000-337999/337094_157_full.jpg

At the time, the car had ~51,000kms and has received a steady diet of redlines from day 1.

MajesticBlueNTO
06-07-2005, 03:09 PM
Note the dyno above was one out of 5 consecutive dynos taken within a 20 minute time frame. The results were within +/- 3hp of each other (lowest 147hp, highest 150hp) so the result definitely was repeatable that day.

From the PDA-Dynoâ„¢ manual (http://www.nology.com/pdfandzipfiles/pdadynousermanual.pdf)

PDA-Dynoâ„¢

The PDA-Dynoâ„¢ is a newly developed device designed to compute engine power, acceleration times, fuel economy, and more.

The PDA-Dyno™ test the vehicle in a completely real world situation that includes powertrain losses, drag from disk brakes and wheel bearings, tire rolling resistance, etc. – everything a vehicle sees on the street.

Aerodynamic drag is compensated for within the calculations. So, whether your vehicle has the aerodynamics of a Truck or a Ferrari, the power calculations will correct for losses due to wind drag.

Weather conditions affect the output of an internal combustion motor. The method to compensate for various weather conditions is to apply a correction factor to the results. The industry standard is the SAE J1349 Correction Factor. The Palm Dyno software applies this correction factor to all horsepower and torque measurements.

By applying these correction factors to the dyno results, a vehicle dyno\'d in Denver on a hot day will give the same results as a chilly day in San Diego. Using the Palm Dyno, measurements generated are comparable with one another the world over.

The dyno runs are performed in a single gear. Any gear will work, but results that are more accurate are obtained if the software has an increased measurement time. For instance, the time to accelerate from 1000 RPM to 5000 RPM in 1st gear is a shorter duration than in would be in 3rd gear. Therefore, using 2nd or 3rd gear for dyno runs offers longer test durations for greater accuracy.

Extensive comparison testing on the Dynojet chassis dynamometer has shown the Palm Dyno to be extremely accurate.

sorry to threadjack mike :D

///M
06-07-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by MajesticBlueN

My 18s are lighter than stock.

Also, I don\'t believe that I should need to redline the car in order to obtain decent power - I can definately feel a difference compared to when the car had around 20000km. Another problem is that it isn\'t running or idling as smoothly - I think I posted about that a while ago.

MajesticBlueNTO
06-07-2005, 04:04 PM

so what? you do know that there is something called rotational inertia. with the 18\" rims, even though they are lighter than stock, 18s push the weight out further to the edge of the rim than 17s. same thing with the 18\" tires, there is more weight concentrated at the outer edge of the entire wheel/tire combo. when rotating, this affects acceleration more than static weight. in effect, your 18s could have more rotational inertia than your stock 17s, which could cause your car to feel slower. high school physics

Also, I don\'t believe that I should need to redline the car in order to obtain decent power - I can definately feel a difference compared to when the car had around 20000km. Another problem is that it isn\'t running or idling as smoothly - I think I posted about that a while ago.

don\'t complain if you\'re not going to get it looked at. have you even pulled the plugs to see if there is any evidence of fouling? carbon build-up? you can feel a difference..is it quantifiable? a humid and/or hot condition will definitely cause the car to perform less than stellar when comparing to a brisk and/or cool condition.

Flagrum_3
06-07-2005, 04:31 PM
Hey Mike, UNDER NO CICUMSTANCES DO YOU PICK-UP YOUR CAR AND DRIVE OFF.If you do the dealer will have you by the balls.Demand a courtesy car.If you drive off now you can **** the engine up worse and they have you.A couple of questions; What sensor are they talking about? What service did they perform when you took it in before for the clicking?(IMPORTANT).Have you or anyone else touched or loosened the CRANKSHAFT PULLEY,(not the camshaft pulley).And what parts have they ordered?

Get back soon and please don\'t drive your car until the matter is finalized!

_3

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-07-2005, 04:53 PM
im waiting to hear from the dealer but fucckers are not calling me . when i had the car in before for the ticking sound they said they just listened for the ticking sounds but didnt hear anything . when i get the call to pick up my car i will not doing anything until i hear the car myself , and be sure to get in writing that it is safe to drive it until the parts come in . i will be sure to post the fine details once i get them my self . all the dealer has said is the # 3 cyl is gone and the pullies on the cam shafts have some how moved causing the timing to go way out . they also said there are many more problems with the car , what they are i dont know as of yet .seems like they are keeping me i the dark about somethings , i cant say that for sure but its just my feelings . its now 10 to 5 and no call ! i guess its time to call them i need MY CAR THEIR CAR ANY DAM CAR !

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-07-2005, 05:17 PM
i talked to the dealer and everything is covered under warrenty WOOOOOOO . i will get my car back today if i can get a ride there lol . but they will it need back on the 20th for up to 4 weeks . they said they dont know the total extent of damage but they know it needs valve lashings .they wont know forsure untill they open the motor up and see . i will have a rental car for the whole time which is all i care . im just glad it all has worked out ok . i also asked them if the motor dies on me while driving it till the 20th, that they will still cover it . they said YES ! i guess ill let you know how bad the motor is once they get it back in a few weeks .

Flagrum_3
06-07-2005, 05:21 PM
Hey Mike, Hey your okay as long as you don\'t pick-up the car and drive it away.Something sounds fishy about the whole thing.See thats why I always watch the mecahnics work on my car so I personnaly see what they have done.

IT would be helpful to know what parts they have ordered.And if they said the sprockets went out of whack then your engine would be toast unless it went out only one or two knotchs.(Very Lucky)

The clicking you heard could possibly have been the valves needed adjusting and I have seen these morons screw even that up.i.e they could have adjusted the valves too tight causing them to stay open hense the damage>(Just a possibility).

If there is damage to the extent they have told you and you are still under warranty I think its possibly \"New engine time\".

But get that info and keep us updated.

What dealer was that again? Maybe its time to BlackList them!;)

_3

Flagrum_3
06-07-2005, 05:28 PM
^Oops sorry did\'nt catch that last post of yours, anyways good luck and keep us posted:)

_3

RedRaptor
06-07-2005, 07:05 PM

so what? you do know that there is something called rotational inertia. with the 18\" rims, even though they are lighter than stock, 18s push the weight out further to the edge of the rim than 17s. same thing with the 18\" tires, there is more weight concentrated at the outer edge of the entire wheel/tire combo. when rotating, this affects acceleration more than static weight. in effect, your 18s could have more rotational inertia than your stock 17s, which could cause your car to feel slower. high school physics

MajesticBlueN is right. It is irrelevent that your rim and tires combo are a little bit lighter than stock. My 18\" RX8 rims with rubber combo is the same weight as stock but there is no way I am faster with them. I LMAO whenever people think they are faster with bigger wheels.:sarc

Flagrum_3
06-07-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by RedRaptor

MajesticBlueN is right. It is irrelevent that your rim and tires combo are a little bit lighter than stock. My 18\" RX8 rims with rubber combo is the same weight as stock but there is no way I am faster with them. I LMAO whenever people think they are faster with bigger wheels.:sarc

WHAT?? I\'am no physics major here, but common sense tells me more inertia means more speed:sarc

_3

Flagrum_3
06-07-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by MAZDA3_MIKE

i talked to the dealer and everything is covered under warrenty WOOOOOOO . i will get my car back today if i can get a ride there lol . but they will it need back on the 20th for up to 4 weeks . they said they dont know the total extent of damage but they know it needs valve lashings .they wont know forsure untill they open the motor up and see . i will have a rental car for the whole time which is all i care . im just glad it all has worked out ok . i also asked them if the motor dies on me while driving it till the 20th, that they will still cover it . they said YES ! i guess ill let you know how bad the motor is once they get it back in a few weeks .

Hey Mike, just one more thing...If it turns out that somehow the drive gears (Crank or cam) got out of place???? I would definitely think this is a manufacturers defect and I would demand a \"NEW MOTOR\" and not settle for a rebuilt or fixed motor done by the monkeys there.Seriously man you are still under warranty don\'t settle for less.

just my 2cnts.

_3

MajesticBlueNTO
06-07-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Flagrum_3

WHAT?? I\'am no physics major here, but common sense tells me more inertia means more speed:sarc

_3

that\'s momentum ;)

if a body has more weight/mass to get moving initially, especially in the case of bigger wheels where the rotational weight is more towards the edge, then it will take more force to get the mass at rest moving. that\'s inertia

Optimzer
06-07-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by civiclad

Wait till the new IS comes out - it\'s called the baby GS. It looks really nice.

Optimzer
06-07-2005, 09:15 PM

_3

that\'s momentum ;)

if a body has more weight/mass to get moving initially, especially in the case of bigger wheels where the rotational weight is more towards the edge, then it will take more force to get the mass at rest moving. that\'s inertia

f = ma
p = mv

sorry...engineering regurgitation... :)

Mazda3_mike - glad to hear everything seems to be working out. Hopefully the damage is contained and won\'t spread from here. Good luck

Flagrum_3
06-07-2005, 09:29 PM
Well I told you I was no physics major:hoho :D

_3

Optimzer
06-07-2005, 09:42 PM

Well I told you I was no physics major:hoho :D

_3

yeah - I didn\'t really pay attention to the post I was replying to but I heard a lot of mechanical physics talk and barfed. :p

///M
06-08-2005, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by RedRaptor

I never said anything about being faster now did I?

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-08-2005, 01:31 AM
but you did say it seemed slower due to the motor . i feel safe to say my motor is a odd ball case no need for people to worry about their cars cam shaft pullies moving outta place .

im also going to take the advice from a few of you , im going to fight for a new motor . i dont want my motor to be a mixed breed of new and used parts . i feel with doing so the motor will not be the same as it once was .at this point i just hope the motor will cost more to fix then droping in a new one .i just want my car back the way it was at the 20,000 km mark before the ticking ever started . i have too much into this car for it to go for a crap with mazda trying to save a buck.

///M
06-08-2005, 01:33 AM

but you did say it seemed slower due to the motor

yes, that was my point all along

when did rims get into the discussion?

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-08-2005, 01:43 AM
i just think your slower car may be from your bigger wheels . but what do i know

///M
06-08-2005, 01:46 AM
Can\'t be the wheels. It\'s laggy between 2000-3000 rpm in particular.

If it were the wheels it\'d be \"slow\" throughout the entire powerband.

RedRaptor
06-08-2005, 08:25 AM

It probably is your wheels. Your bigger wheels take more power from the engine to get them going, but once they are rotating, they are easier to move.

I would suggest trying light 16\" racing rims before claiming that the engine has issues or at least returning the car to stock 17\" rims/tires and comparing with your experience before.

It is hard to take these issues seriously when a car is modded esp with bigger rims.

FLIPDADY
06-08-2005, 10:01 AM
Just ask ASD AXELA his car has no more warranty on it b/c of all the mods he did.

swales
06-08-2005, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by FLIPSPEED

Just ask ASD AXELA his car has no more warranty on it b/c of all the mods he did.

What has he done that would void all of his warranty?

///M
06-08-2005, 10:45 AM

But my engine is stock.

FLIPDADY
06-08-2005, 11:21 AM

But my engine is stock.
Not your car Clem.

MajesticBlueNTO
06-08-2005, 12:19 PM

I never said anything about being faster now did I?

Seeing as how other people understood the reference to the 18s as a variable that could be causing a \"power loss feel\", I\'m going to guess that English isn\'t your first language.

As such, I\'ll help you out in understanding where exactly your posts referred to your rims becoming not only a part of the discussion, but also a possible cause for your feeling a \"power loss\".

You had originally posted the following:

to which I had responded:

to which you responsed:

Right here is where you implicitly imply that your 18s are lighter than stock and, thus, could not be the cause of your engine seeming to lose power.

Furthermore, your lack of understanding of what your modifications can do to your car is evident in this post:

RedRaptor\'s response of:

Your bigger wheels take more power from the engine to get them going, but once they are rotating, they are easier to move.

is correct. If you don\'t believe that your bigger rims can be a factor in the lagging between 2000-3000rpm, try this experiment:

* pick up a weight (I\'ll arbitrarily use 5 pounds), extend your arm fully and start rotating it in the vertical plane. Keep rotating until you get to a steady speed that you can maintain.

* now put that 5 pound weight at the end of a bar (I\'ll use a 1 foot bar as an example). Pick up the bar such that the weight is at the end of the bar and repeat the step from above (extend your arm fully and start rotating). You will notice that it will take more force to start rotating from a dead stop, but once it is going it becomes \"easier\".

* if you don\'t have a bar to attach the weight to, increase the weight from 5 pounds to something like 10 pounds and repeat the first step.

Hope that helps.

///M
06-08-2005, 01:30 PM
Wow...you\'re too much.

Of course I understand the concept you outlined above. That still fails to explain the lagging between (and only between) 2000-3000rpm. If that were the case then surely it\'d be even worse under 2000rpm?

RedRaptor
06-08-2005, 02:51 PM

Wow...you\'re too much.

MajesticBlueN, don\'t bother wasting your time.

Some people just don\'t get it.

:sarc

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-13-2005, 06:33 AM
well my motor ate itself tonite ! and what a nasty sound that made omg . i have to say one thing , st catharines mazda has a ear full coming their way today . and of course my car breaks down in the middle of nowhere at midnight . lets jusy say the 3 hour walk with a pintched nerve in my back wasnt fun to say the least . and on top of this today is my b day , thanks st catharines mazda !im really thinking about taking my car to another dealer , what would you do ? if these monkeys said to drive the car in the shape it was before the total break down , kinda leaves me wondering if they know their stuff at all .the fun goes on dam car !

TheProfessor
06-13-2005, 08:10 AM
I think this whole thing is ridiculous. What dealership in their right mind would let you out on the road with a motor in that condition? Truthfully though if I were you I would have demanded a free of charge loaner car and just left the 3 with them.

Keep us posted, I\'m quite curious to see what they say/do.

BTW, Happy B-Day, at least you\'ll be getting an new motor (I hope).

Flagrum_3
06-13-2005, 09:08 AM

Hey Mike, UNDER NO CICUMSTANCES DO YOU PICK-UP YOUR CAR AND DRIVE OFF.If you do the dealer will have you by the balls.Demand a courtesy car.If you drive off now you can **** the engine up worse and they have you.A couple of questions; What sensor are they talking about? What service did they perform when you took it in before for the clicking?(IMPORTANT).Have you or anyone else touched or loosened the CRANKSHAFT PULLEY,(not the camshaft pulley).And what parts have they ordered?

Get back soon and please don\'t drive your car until the matter is finalized!

_3

Hate to say it but I told you so....tough luck:(

Try calling another dealer before you bother bringing it in, because another dealer might just not want to touch it and tell you to bring it to your original dealer.
I would also consider writing Mazda Canada and explain the whole story and see what they say.

Good Luck,

_3

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-13-2005, 09:40 AM
the motor is covered . the part that pisses me off is i am without a car for a week and the dealer doesnt give to shits .WHAT AM I PAYING FOR ? Do i ask mazda to cut this months payment in 3/4 .like that would ever fly ! if i buy another mazda (and thats a BIG IF )in time , wont be from st.catharines mazda thats for dam sure .the service sucks IF THATS WHAT THEY CALL IT . so now i just play the waiting game 3-4 weeks worth .:sarc

chinsterr
06-13-2005, 09:46 AM
well, if they said that it is covered under warranty ...everything should be fine.

there is something wierd about this whole situation (call it my spider sense.. or better yet, common sense). i still dont know why they would let you drive it knowing that the engine is messed up. I wonder who would be liable if you had an accident ... (thank god it stopped ticking in the middle of nowhere)

my 2cents

Happy B-Day btw, and i hope everything works out for you

Spellbinder
06-13-2005, 09:56 AM
If it is under warranty. don\'t they have to give you a rental car if they can\'t fix it right away?

Or was that with the MAP purchase, if they can\'t fix it within 24hrs you get a free rental, otherwise if it is longer than 5 days they have to give you a free rental?

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-13-2005, 10:12 AM
the dealer said something like this . if the car is gone longer then 5 days its a mazda canada rental . anything less then 5 days its up to the dealer to provide the car if they can or want to .

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-13-2005, 10:13 AM
hahahah i also have a vid of the nights events after the motor blew . hahahahah dam im a jackass when im mad lol

MajesticBlueNTO
06-13-2005, 04:34 PM
i\'ve heard mike\'s car after he got it back from the dealership. you could hear that a cylinder wasn\'t firing and could feel how unbalanced it was with the dead cylinder.

was actually very surprised that the dealership would give it back to him in that state. AFAIK, mike\'s got the ext.warranty so he\'d be entitled to a rental if the car is out of commission for 24 hours and beyond.

miggiddy
06-13-2005, 11:25 PM
Sorry to hear/read all this. Hope you can some how get a new engine in the end. I still can\'t believe they would give your car back to you so it was \"at least running\", and until the 20th, WTF? Considering that it needed new parts. What the hell did they use in the mean time duct tape :sarc

Good luck.
Keep us posted.

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-14-2005, 11:01 AM
i talked to the dealer today and they said i will have a rental today . They also said the motor has many problems and a new one will be on its way soon .the service guy also said that the # 3 piston has a hole in the top of it .im just glad they are now working with me !

miggiddy
06-14-2005, 02:54 PM
Good to hear

Fuman
06-14-2005, 06:11 PM
good to hear man....!

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-15-2005, 03:34 PM
well im kinda unsure as what im going to do with the 3 when i get it back . i went to a toyota dealer and they offered me a deal thats hard to pass up on a 05 loaded tacoma .right now im really leaning towards the toyota , and if i do so i will have some wheels, hids, to sell off .im kinda wondering what you would do in my shoes toyota is willing to buy the car from mazda canada and put like 3-4000 towards the price of the truck.i have had the car for 9 months . 32000km

TheProfessor
06-15-2005, 03:40 PM
Well, I think your decision should be based on a couple of factors:

1) The two \"cars\" in question are totally different.......which one would you prefer to drive?

2) Why not wait and see how the 3 is after they swap the motor? If the engine was the only problem you were having with the car and that is fixes, it should be all good.

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-15-2005, 04:00 PM
i have been having problems with my car after the 20k mark . seems like if its not one thing is another . i onced loved my car more then my wife lol , but the problems are eating away the love i once had for this car . i just worried if anything else happens the dealer will just stick my with a bill or make my fight to get it covered. now the toyota dealer on the other hand was quick to help me out and listen to the problems i have had with st. catharies mazda . he said that im sure the cars problems are just bad luck . and also said the way the dealer delt with this , is not how they do things at toyota . he also show me the service area/bays , i also met the tech they all seem to bet very nice guys .the overall first impression of this dealer ship was a good one .now just what to do , tuff call

TheProfessor
06-15-2005, 04:08 PM
If you\'ve been having problems other than the motor than I think I would consider the Toyota offer. But make no mistake that Toyota is being so friendly because they see an opportunity to get a sale out of you. Don\'t get me wrong, I\'m sure they are nice, but in the end their #1 priority is to get you into a Toyota. Truth be told you know the Toyota, whether it be an echo or a tacoma will be built like a tank.

BTW, if you sell can I have dibs on your HID kit (if the price is right;) )

nifty6
06-15-2005, 08:08 PM
Reading your engine problems and maybe I can help. My cousins son works for St Kitts Mazda and if you can give me your vin number and name I could contact him and he could look into it for you to really see whats going on with your car..PM if you like

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-15-2005, 08:52 PM
check your pm^^^^^^^^^

Zaku_4
06-16-2005, 01:12 AM
ahh,
damn it i wanted your hids T___________________T

EDIT: man your car sounds likes it going to dieee =/ haha and yeah a tacoma and a mazda3 are very different cars =p. handling wise the difference should be like day and night =p good luck wiht whatever u do!

Flagrum_3
06-17-2005, 03:08 PM
Hey Mazda 3 Mike,

Ask them to put in the New 220HP version, that should spruce her up a bit:D

_3

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-17-2005, 04:11 PM
wouldnt that be nice hahaha ^^^^^^

bDeE
06-18-2005, 08:12 AM
hey mike how did you get that deal from toyota?

Ive been havin problems with my car too, that deal you got sounds really good.

Are u leasing or financing your 3 btw?

let me know what u said or did to get that deal :P

thx

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-18-2005, 12:13 PM
check your pm^^^^^^^^^^^^^

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-18-2005, 12:14 PM
hahahah do i smell a toyota group buy lmao

PlatMS6
06-20-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by bDeE

hey mike how did you get that deal from toyota?

Ive been havin problems with my car too, that deal you got sounds really good.

Are u leasing or financing your 3 btw?

let me know what u said or did to get that deal :P

thx

id like to seethis too but i doubt they could do much for me as im leased...wouldnt hurt to check :)

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-27-2005, 08:34 PM
well the fun keeps on coming . i picked my car up and drove it away from the dealer and within 5 mins the car has broken down . i get back to the dealer , they make a few adjustments ( 2-3 hours later) car is now ready or so i was told . i get the car back and it sounds really bad knocking and a slight mis fire . i take the car right back into the service bays and freaked out , i was like wtf how can you say this is fixed . the guy says i know it sounds bad but it runs doesnt , i lost it .long story short im now stuck with a pos car that i will not drive , and the dealer will not fix it as they stated ( they wouldnt take the car back i tried ) . and on top of this they hacked the shit outta my fenders . wtf do i do from here . i just feel the dealer has not done their part as they should have . and just for fun i have a nice big sticker being made for my back window which says ST CATHARINES MAZDA SUCKS, 40 BUCKS WELL SPENT !!!

billyfo
06-27-2005, 09:16 PM
damn, it\'s really sucks. though I don\'t think you will drive 2 hours to GTA dealers, such as MofT; AvanteRH, etc.. but try other dealer in the nearby area, and let see what they say.

TheProfessor
06-27-2005, 09:31 PM
Man, that seriously sucks. Why can\'t you take it to another dealer? I would also write a letter to the Wheels section of the Toronto Star......negative attention like that will definately get some action from Mazda.

nifty6
06-27-2005, 11:29 PM

well the fun keeps on coming . i picked my car up and drove it away from the dealer and within 5 mins the car has broken down . i get back to the dealer , they make a few adjustments ( 2-3 hours later) car is now ready or so i was told . i get the car back and it sounds really bad knocking and a slight mis fire . i take the car right back into the service bays and freaked out , i was like wtf how can you say this is fixed . the guy says i know it sounds bad but it runs doesnt , i lost it .long story short im now stuck with a pos car that i will not drive , and the dealer will not fix it as they stated ( they wouldnt take the car back i tried ) . and on top of this they hacked the shit outta my fenders . wtf do i do from here . i just feel the dealer has not done their part as they should have . and just for fun i have a nice big sticker being made for my back window which says ST CATHARINES MAZDA SUCKS, 40 BUCKS WELL SPENT !!!

Well I am having a hard time believing what I am reading. What do you mean \"hacked the shit outta my fenders\"? Have you been in contact with a Mazda Canada area service rep, what ever you call them. I asked you in a PM that my cousin\'s son works at the dealership and I offered to help by passing on your problem to him and he would look further into it, you refused, you just wanted your car fixed. According to another member here the car is an entery level car and don\'t expect perfection. Good luck and I hope you get your car running as it should. Keep us updated

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-28-2005, 01:14 AM
man think what you want to the proof is sitting in my driveway feel free to come and look ! . then you eat your words ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-28-2005, 03:30 AM
i dont really know what to do from here . i think i will call a lawyer first this is going to get ugly i can see it . i will keep everyone posted on this .

TheProfessor
06-28-2005, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by nifty6

According to another member here the car is an entery level car and don\'t expect perfection.

What the hell does that have to do with anything? Regardless of whether you are buying a $12K Kia or a $100K Benz, a consumer expects that the car will operate like it is supposed to, and that the dealer is competant enough to diagnose and solve problems. Granted I am only hearing one side of this whole story, but from the sounds of it, this dealer is garbage. I mean seriously, what dealer allows one of its customers to drive around a car with a known motor problem as serious as this:sarc

Mike, call a lawyer, call Mazda Canada, call everybody until some action is taken that satisfies you, the consumer.

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-28-2005, 09:43 AM
i will be going phone crazy today. hahahah my sticker for my car will be done today wooooooooooooooo , i hope st catharines mazda likes it . the sticker will take up the whole back window of the car , and says ST .CATHAIRINES MAZDA SUCKS
I just hope that stops one preson from going to st catharines mazda and dealing with what i have had to deal with .

^^^^^^ i wish st catharines mazda would have the balls to come on here and tell their side of the story , i would love to hear it . come on (dealer staff) lets hear it !!!. and if you guys do read this i am going to do everything i can do make people know YOUR SERVICE IS VERY BAD to say the least .hell they may even see me out front of the dealer ship with signs and a few friends , making my voice be heard. im also contacting local media ,too also try and let the genral public know what your dealer ship is all about . P>s thanks for nothing !!!

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-28-2005, 11:08 AM
this is what i think of st catharines mazda http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/MAZDA3_MIKE/Picture243.jpg

mEtH
06-28-2005, 11:12 AM
AND THE AWARD GOES TO....................MIKE!!!!!! for the best post EVER!

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-28-2005, 11:13 AM
woooooooooooo thanks
i just hope they feel a little effect from my kick ass sticker

wtom
06-28-2005, 11:38 AM
HOLY SHIET hahahaha that is hilarious, Mike!!!!!! I\'m sure one or two guys here will want one that says MARKHAM MAZDA SUCKS too? hahahaha damn...

Optimzer
06-28-2005, 11:58 AM

According to another member here the car is an entery level car and don\'t expect perfection. Good luck and I hope you get your car running as it should.

according to another member?? Shouldn\'t you be able to tell on your own whether or not it is an entry level car? and these problems have nothing at all to do with the class of this vehicle. :sarc

Optimzer
06-28-2005, 12:00 PM
wow - that is a killer sticker. for all the trouble they have caused you if you have some free time during their business hours just go outside their driveway and park so everyone coming in can see - just not on their property cause they can call you out on trespassing!

TheProfessor
06-28-2005, 01:04 PM
That sticker is friggen sweet! I laughed so hard when I saw that, you have no idea. Everyone at work just starts looking at me all funny:D

Fuman
06-28-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by PSIVIC

That sticker is friggen sweet! I laughed so hard when I saw that, you have no idea. Everyone at work just starts looking at me all funny:D
me too! haha.

but yeah,
try this:
call mazda canada, tell them to fix your car or ask for a buy back or replace your car, whatever you choose. Threaten to write to Toronto Star\'s wheel section/Better Business Bureau and all alike agencies, and the lawyer thing that you already started.

good luck

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-28-2005, 04:38 PM
i may have to drive up so you can look at it lol

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-28-2005, 04:51 PM

Well I am having a hard time believing what I am reading. What do you mean \"hacked the shit outta my fenders\"? Have you been in contact with a Mazda Canada area service rep, what ever you call them. I asked you in a PM that my cousin\'s son works at the dealership and I offered to help by passing on your problem to him and he would look further into it, you refused, you just wanted your car fixed. According to another member here the car is an entery level car and don\'t expect perfection. Good luck and I hope you get your car running as it should. Keep us updated

maybe you should ask your friend that works at st.kitts mazda how they like my laps around the dealer ship . i already know the sticker worked , the looks on their faces said it all . hahahaha well worth it , and tell them i will be back !!

mEtH
06-28-2005, 05:23 PM
haha careful they might shake their fists at you...\"SHAKE HARDA BOI..!\"

Fuman
06-28-2005, 06:02 PM
hahahahaha MIKE! ahahahahahahah
call mazda canada, and e-mail them a picture of your rear windowshield. hahahaha

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-29-2005, 11:33 AM
here is a quick vid of the way the car sounds warm . its sounds a hell of alot worse when cold .
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=3A2ED74E-836E-4D57-9D73-1B6727040232&t=recent&p=0

Fuman
06-29-2005, 11:39 AM
i rather see a clip of the faces on those ppl when you drove past their dealership

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-29-2005, 11:43 AM
i know i should have gotten my cam ^^^^

Fuman
06-29-2005, 11:58 AM

i know i should have gotten my cam ^^^^

do it again! :p :p :p

Illmatic
06-29-2005, 12:49 PM
Nice sticker man! Way to get the point across!

bubba1983
06-29-2005, 04:40 PM
5 pages long man and almost 200views, holy nice!

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-29-2005, 06:20 PM
and with bubbas post i should thank everyone for their help , and comments . i will be sure to keep everyone posted , waiting for many calls back for info ect .once thing i can say is i think this dealer pissed off the wronge guy , they just dont know it yet . soon they will ah yes :p

DeLaY_NoMoRe
06-29-2005, 10:22 PM
Hey MAZDA3_MIKE, I saw u w/ur car @ Canada One Factory outlet of Niagra falls, I guess ur gf was sitting in it too.....haha.....

Damn I must say that ur STICKER is freaking SHARP man!!! :p black tinted window w/white letters.....

But what were u doing there!? I saw u just drove in the parking lot then turned around to leave, I am not sure if u just want to drive around the car & show ur banner!!! :D

btw, I could have heard ur engine sounds like there were few misfires.....maybe not :)

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-29-2005, 10:26 PM
i was there selling a wheel to another tm3 member . you dont know how good it makes me feel that you posted that wooooooo its been noticed .;)

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-29-2005, 10:30 PM
and yes its mis firing , and super low on power on the bottom end . if you heard me take off i have to ride the clutch .

Fuman
06-30-2005, 02:12 PM
ur not alone on misfiring issues.

bubba1983
06-30-2005, 03:36 PM
misfiring...hahah, ill spare you with that one gimpy! LOLOL

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-30-2005, 04:50 PM
hahahahah been so long time and no gimpy jokes ?wtf is up with you hahahaha

Devin98
07-05-2005, 01:10 PM
I had the same thing with my trans, it would not shift brought it to the dealer 4 times they said it was not a problem at all, told me to continue driving, until on day it stuck in first getting on the hwy and blew, then all of the sudden it was a problem, to say the least I had to fight them to change it they wanted to replace a few parts in it!, then fight then tooth and nail to give me a rental car for the month they would have my car.

I get a call 29 days later that the car is ready, come to pick it up go outside and nothing works, no power, have them check the battery its 100%.

They said they need to car for a few more days to figure out the problem so I walk about in reach behind the rental desk get the keys I just handed in a drove off in the rental, a few days later I get a call that the electrical system is toast and they need to replace a lot of it, it will be another 2 weeks for the parts to get in, but each step of the way I had to fight and fight to get things fixed to say the least it will be the last Mazda I ever own.

They ended up paying a $1200 rental car bill for this, and the worst part of it was they gave me a crappy base Honda Civic

BTW where did you get that sign made? I need to say \"Mazda of Brampton Sucks\"

Zaku_4
07-06-2005, 08:58 AM

and yes its mis firing , and super low on power on the bottom end . if you heard me take off i have to ride the clutch .

when my care was still very new (under 8000km) i had 3 misfired spark plugs that the dealer then replaced. nothing has happened since then.

btw nice sign =); u should of added \"for details, inquire within!\"

Fuman
07-06-2005, 02:55 PM
misfire spark plugs?
wat happens when u have those?

Zaku_4
07-06-2005, 09:06 PM
umm,
basically the car shakes for a bit, cause the \"explosions\" in the cylinder dont happen at the time they are supposed too =/. pretty cool stuff =)

Fuman
07-07-2005, 12:31 AM
shakes for a bit?
when does it occur?

Zaku_4
07-07-2005, 12:46 AM
when the spark plugs missfire lol. like its an obvious shake. dont worry, if u have misfiring spark plugs ur CEL should come on

bubba1983
07-08-2005, 03:36 PM
almost 3500 views in one month....damn son....your gimp ass makes me proud *tear*

can we say most frequently viewed post!!!!

MAZDA3_MIKE
07-08-2005, 11:48 PM
i know i was thinking the same thing 3500 wow . just to let you guys/gals know the dealer has called me but we have been missing each others calls .I cant wait to hear what they say . its so funny i know i have caused them atleast one lost sale of a loaded truck .the guy across the street was talking about buying a mazda .....we had a little talk lol . i wake up today to see a sexy toyota tacoma in his driveway lmao bastard got my truck .

the best part is when people come up to me and say they love the sticker , today i had 2 older people in theirs 60\'s come up and say \" GREAT IDEA \" . I was in shock , if anything i was thinking my sticker would piss people off. but its been nothing but support from every walk of life .plus its so funny to see the look on people faces when they pull up behind you at a light .

nifty6
07-15-2005, 02:01 PM

i know i was thinking the same thing 3500 wow . just to let you guys/gals know the dealer has called me but we have been missing each others calls .I cant wait to hear what they say . its so funny i know i have caused them atleast one lost sale of a loaded truck .the guy across the street was talking about buying a mazda .....we had a little talk lol . i wake up today to see a sexy toyota tacoma in his driveway lmao bastard got my truck .

the best part is when people come up to me and say they love the sticker , today i had 2 older people in theirs 60\'s come up and say \" GREAT IDEA \" . I was in shock , if anything i was thinking my sticker would piss people off. but its been nothing but support from every walk of life .plus its so funny to see the look on people faces when they pull up behind you at a light .

Anything more to report on this issue??
Update please

MAZDA3_MIKE
07-15-2005, 02:27 PM
IM still in the process of fighting with the dealer/mazda and the bbb .i have gotten a letter from the B.B.B says that the dealer will have a look at my car if its still knocking after 1500 km which it is .so i just have to take the next step which will happen after my trip .( not taking my car not running well) I will keep u all up to date as to what heppens next .

nifty6
09-06-2005, 10:40 PM

IM still in the process of fighting with the dealer/mazda and the bbb .i have gotten a letter from the B.B.B says that the dealer will have a look at my car if its still knocking after 1500 km which it is .so i just have to take the next step which will happen after my trip .( not taking my car not running well) I will keep u all up to date as to what heppens next .

Any update??

bubba1983
09-07-2005, 05:00 AM
3 months....5G views.....damn gimpy....you get around alot...

MAZDA3_MIKE
07-26-2007, 03:52 AM
just wanted to say a friendly hello its been awhile .by the way st kitts mazda you still suck .lmao

MAZDA3_MIKE
07-26-2007, 03:56 AM
also im up to motor #4 zoom zoom boom .

yellow 3
07-26-2007, 04:50 AM
Hmmm funny cus im going for 1 tomorrow also :complain

Azi
07-26-2007, 11:04 AM
motor #4?!? wth?

did they even repalce the motor the last times?:chuckle

MAZDA3_MIKE
07-26-2007, 11:19 AM
the motors were replaced , all 4 ate **** bad .

Fuman
07-26-2007, 02:11 PM
u still going to the same dealership?
its been so long that i had to re-read the thread, lol

b
07-26-2007, 11:35 PM
I thought I had it bad with 1 being rebuilt and then 1 finally replaced. But 4!!!!!!!!!!! Crap dude!

Flagrum_3
07-27-2007, 01:57 AM
For Mazda3 Mike; Were they all new engines or the same one re-worked? Now lets think about this, ...What do you think the odds are that you get 4 ****ed engines in a row? ...I think the odds are like winning the lottery, so logic dictates that its either the drivers neglect/abuse or the technicians installing those engines are morons...I can't believe its the engines...So either you change your driving habits or take it somewhere else or sue Mazda for a new car.

_3

chinsterr
07-27-2007, 10:12 AM
Mazda would figure out if it was driver abuse if it was , but since Mike has had his engine replaced under warranty I highly doubt that's the case

MAZDA3_MIKE
07-27-2007, 11:58 AM
its not from beating my car sick of hearing that .the problem is they are rebuilds that are garbage . like said of above if i was beating my car i would be up the creek with my blown motors .if it makes you feel better i had a
89 gmc s15 with 430,000 km , that ran better then my mazda on any given day .my truck never broke down once !!plus i drove it across canada to boot . i guess i was under the wronge impression , thinking my new car would last WRONGE ! anyone want to buy my 3 lol .

MAZDA3_MIKE
07-27-2007, 11:59 AM
I thought I had it bad with 1 being rebuilt and then 1 finally replaced. But 4!!!!!!!!!!! Crap dude!

its the curse of the black 3

Flagrum_3
07-27-2007, 02:46 PM
its not from beating my car sick of hearing that .the problem is they are rebuilds that are garbage . like said of above if i was beating my car i would be up the creek with my blown motors .if it makes you feel better i had a
89 gmc s15 with 430,000 km , that ran better then my mazda on any given day .my truck never broke down once !!plus i drove it across canada to boot . i guess i was under the wronge impression , thinking my new car would last WRONGE ! anyone want to buy my 3 lol .

Sorry, I was not implying owner abuse, but you answered the main question; The engines you received were rebuilds, so....next move would be to write Mazda Canada and demand a 'New" engine, using your unfortunate experience as the clear reason for such.Any vehicle that is still under warranty and for the Mazda engine its 100k, people should never settle for a rebuilt as they are questionable to say the least, as you have found out the hard way...Good luck man.

_3

MAZDA3_MIKE
07-27-2007, 04:48 PM
im now over 100k so im hosed . mazda wins im stuck with this car . with a list of other problems as long as my cane (bubbas gimpy joke here).i just got sick of fighting with dealers and mazda canada . so i gave up .i now know the hard way ill never buy another mazda/ford product .still to this day i wish i kept my pick up thing was a champ .spend 30K only to get burned IMO.

b
07-27-2007, 05:38 PM
its the curse of the black 3

You have a black one too? I blame mine on being one of the first on the road in this area.

My first one was a rebuild. The 2nd was a new crate engine. This one has been decent.

MAZDA3_MIKE
07-27-2007, 06:35 PM
mine was also a very early 04 black sport .

bubba1983
07-29-2007, 09:27 PM
ah mike, nice to see you back on the boards, surprised you can gimp over to the computer to even type this. hhahaha

but yeah, mikes got more shit to worry about than this car, haha, heck, even i miss your old truck!!!

Ghost
07-30-2007, 01:46 PM

BTW where did you get that sign made? I need to say \"Mazda of Brampton Sucks\"
... holy sh*t mazda really has some work to do in order to get all of their dealerships on the same page, helping the customer eh? I mean irrespective of the severity of the problem, I have experienced twice, my brother has experienced, and the ppl who post these accounts have all experienced one thing in common, it seems, where you notice a problem early, take it into the dealer like a good car owner, and are told that what you think is a problem isn't, even after it obviously is, then you have to fight just to get them to open their eyes. I mean, good customer service isn't smiling and telling the consumer it's all ok and it's going to be ok, without doing anything or taking the consumer seriously, any more than flipping someone the bird with a smile on your face is an act of kindness.

I read recently that Nissan and Toyota Canada are each going to be adopting a more hands on approach to getting parity between their dealers and ensuring better customer service and protection against gouging. I Mazda is taking notice, b/c at the rate that people are saying "I love my 3, 5, 6, or whatever, but the service sucks so bad that 'this will be my last mazda'" it soon won't matter what they come out with since without repeat customers, there's no brand loyalty.

mogul_pro
09-13-2007, 10:38 AM
also im up to motor #4 zoom zoom boom .

Dude I live in st. kitts.. u pulled up to me when i first got my car and told me i made a mistake.. since then i have seen you many times driving around with your sticker around st. catharines.. maybe you got a "lemon" but you drive like an over agressive 16 year old who thinks the streets are a race track (no offence).. but every time i see you i notice your car getting pushed hard and driven agressively.. should that have caused 4 new engines no.. but you definately dont take it easy on your car.. and if u have had that many engines hasnt anyone told you to take it EASY on the break in period of the new motor... u drive agressive with a brand new motor it wont break in properly.. and ur gonna have problems.. i feel for you and agree mazda service nation wide needs to be much much better... but still man... if u get a new motor u break it in for awhile not pound the streets of st. catharines like i have seen... not trying to be hard on you but c'mon..

mogul_pro
09-13-2007, 10:44 AM
St. kitts mazda replaced my tranny when it grinded when i shifted from 2nd - 3rd... it took me 4 visits in to get it done.. but you would be suprised the service you get when you dont "rip shit" and cooler heads really do come out on top. Now I have a new tranny and no problems, mazda st. kitts is the only place that has touched my 3, and like ANY service place in any industry... if your an ******* customer u get ******* service. Getting a "st. kitts mazda sucks" sticker you think they will bend over to help you? try the oposite, i dont know where you work but its definately not in business (if it is.. not very high in the food chain for sure).... How you conduct yourself really does reflect strongly on how the public will treat you, this is a large scale example.
And with an e-mail like yours ... "msracing98@hotmail.com" ... is just another way of being able to tell how hard you are on the car to back up what I have seen a few differant times with my own eyes.

chinsterr
09-13-2007, 11:24 AM
ouch ..

I can feel the flame from here .

I dont think mike checks the forums anymore tho

mogul_pro
09-13-2007, 11:24 AM
Everything I posted is the truth from an unbias 3rd party observer...

JonsMazda
09-13-2007, 11:46 AM
Mogul on flaming mode :p

MAZDA3_MIKE
10-02-2007, 05:17 AM
Dude I live in st. kitts.. u pulled up to me when i first got my car and told me i made a mistake.. since then i have seen you many times driving around with your sticker around st. catharines.. maybe you got a "lemon" but you drive like an 16 year old who thinks the streets are a race track (no offence).. but every time i see you i notice your car getting pushed hard and driven agressively.. should that have caused 4 new engines no.. but you definately dont take it easy on your car.. and if u have had that many engines hasnt anyone told you to take it EASY on the break in period of the new motor... u drive agressive with a brand new motor it wont break in properly.. and ur gonna have problems.. i feel for you and agree mazda service nation wide needs to be much much better... but still man... if u get a new motor u break it in for awhile not pound the streets of st. catharines like i have seen... not trying to be hard on you but c'mon..

ok lol i got a mazda3 cause im a speed freak when the srt4 was cheaper then the 3 come on .besides that i had a 89 s15 with over 400,000 km and i beat the hell out of that poor truck . did i blow 1 motor .......nope never had to replace a thing on the old rust bucket .i also drove the truck hard for 5 years with out an oil change ,just topped up the oil as needed .

i get the new car 3 years back , i put every penny i had to get the car i mean every cent . i had to come up with $6000 for a down payment , shady credit w/e.i loved that car took care of it like nothing else ive ever owned .
hell i was spending over a $100 bucks a oil change just to give my new baby the best .
so dont tell me about breakins i know how important it is ,hell i break in a $200 nitro r.c motor but not a new car OK . ive said it in this thread and ill say it again i drive the car yes . but do i beat it NO , redline shifts NO , highspeeds yeah 120-140 on the hwy (wait i lied i did one 160 3 weeks ago cause my wife was giving birth ,dam over agressive 16 year olds having kids),burn outs yeah dump the clutch when i cant move my leg fast enough .do to some back problems and nerve damage ,maybe brain damage too cause i kept this car !

btw on #5 now must be me beating it has to be . i mean 5 motors go yet not one drive line problem hmmmmmm..... i have never said i dont drive my car i do !! . but beating it is another thing . i have a close friend who has the exact same car as mine , and he kills it says he hits the rev limter daily any blown motors NOPE . cant say ive seen the red line since motor number 1 .
im starting to wonder if they maybe they swap the oil pumps along with the other parts of the blown motor to the rebuild ? this would make sense cause every 20k the motor starts knocking , starts with the top end . now if the oil pump was not working 100% this problem would be passed along . seems odd to me . btw ill galdy let any dealer come put any computer they want on my car to prove i dont beat it .

so my car is going in for a rebuild by my buddys engine builder for his sprint cars (oh no race engine must be a speeder "see told you he beats his car ") i have no faith in mazdas rebuilds look at the track record .im going have him find out what is causing the problem.

think if i beat my car i would spend money i dont have to have someone figure this out ?you know not being able to work always mean you have loads of extra money for new motors.

so the 3 is now back to sounding like a clock , waiting for its new heart of cosworth parts . ill keep you guys posted on what i find out once they get a chance to open it up and see . lets just hope its minor damage !
cheers
mike
p.s
flame away i could careless i have no feelings .

MAZDA3_MIKE
10-02-2007, 05:53 AM
[QUOTE=mogul_pro;220496]St. kitts mazda replaced my tranny when it grinded when i shifted from 2nd - 3rd... it took me 4 visits in to get it done.. but you would be suprised the service you get when you dont "rip shit" and cooler heads really do come out on top. Now I have a new tranny and no problems, mazda st. kitts is the only place that has touched my 3, and like ANY service place in any industry... if your an ******* customer u get ******* service. Getting a "st. kitts mazda sucks" sticker you think they will bend over to help you? try the oposite, i dont know where you work but its definately not in business (if it is.. not very high in the food chain for sure).... How you conduct yourself really does reflect strongly on how the public will treat you, this is a large scale example.
And with an e-mail like yours ... "msracing98@hotmail.com" ... is just another way of being able to tell how hard you are on the car to back up what I have seen a few differant times with my own eyes.[/QUOTE

my e mail is from when i raced d.h mtbs jack ass
do you think they treated me with smiles and happy greetings .like i had nothing better to do then worrie about my car when im going thourgh a major court battle , bottom of the food chain you know . where the hell do you find these people lol .hahah just to let your know i worked in the custum a/v industry and have installed systems worth more then your house so STFU . oh wait temper temper !! i guess i should of put my sticker over your mouth lol
how do you like my customer servass. ill put on my work face and deal with people with a smile on my face , sorry real life isnt work . hahah wow you people got me on a good nite .
have a great day
thanks for shopping at STFU.

MAZDA3_MIKE
10-02-2007, 06:05 AM
just to let you know how much your talking about , its all new staff from when i was dealing with st kitts.going back over 2 years .any guesses to why they got new staff in the service dept ?
due to poor customer service bottom line . you can look back at my posts , im a nice guy .but you try to be johny hero thinks hes the big whistle blower , um look back to my post from a few years back . youll see i openly state i drive the car yes !!
also what came first the shitty customers service or a the sticker , im sure even you can get that one on your own. just in case you missed something agian the sticker went on after they wouldnt fix the knocking rebuild. i gave st kitts mazda lots of chances to to make good . never happened so the sticker was born . i guess standing up when you feel your being ripped off is now wronge . while having a little fun along the way .
if my last posts hit a nerve sorry about these.

whiteomega
10-02-2007, 10:16 AM
it's gettin' toasty in here....

it does suck that you're on your fifth motor though, regardless of the cause.

Fuman
10-02-2007, 01:29 PM
hey mike,
does the cause of the motor blow of 4 motors differ every time?
Do they just change the bottom end? or the entire engine??

It does suck to be on the 5th engine. I never had issues with a Mazda engine. Like you said, I think a part that supports the engine (e.g. oil pump, like you said), might be leading to death of your motors.

mogul_pro: it really doesn't matter if his e-mail is "mrStreetRacing@hotmail", these e-mail address can be from when he was in teens. I've some stupid e-mail account names that I no longer use. No need to jump on someone because of the e-mail address that they use. Mike stated his reason for his e-mail address after your post.

good luck with the 5th motor mike.

MAZDA3_MIKE
10-02-2007, 04:46 PM
hey fuman
im no engine builder , but from what i have seen, heard ,felt . it starts with a ticking valve train , then turns to a louder knock with a misfire (car sounds like the exhaust is under water) . which always ends up with the valves saying hello to the pistons . this is what has happened 4 times now , and #5 is starting to do the same . seems like the top end is running dry or with less oil then it should ? yes the motors have all been rebuilds , the motors that blew up wouldnt turn over after the fact .

as for my e-mail fuman you nailed it my friend . msracing98@hotmail . was a email i set up 10 years ago hence the 98 . have to say that is the most lame attack ever "LOOK AT HIS EMAIL !!!" LMAO .dam snot nosed 22 year kid YOU STILL SMELL LIKE PEE LOL .

Fuman
10-02-2007, 10:47 PM
hey fuman
im no engine builder , but from what i have seen, heard ,felt . it starts with a ticking valve train , then turns to a louder knock with a misfire (car sounds like the exhaust is under water) . which always ends up with the valves saying hello to the pistons . this is what has happened 4 times now , and #5 is starting to do the same . seems like the top end is running dry or with less oil then it should ? yes the motors have all been rebuilds , the motors that blew up wouldnt turn over after the fact .

as for my e-mail fuman you nailed it my friend . msracing98@hotmail . was a email i set up 10 years ago hence the 98 . have to say that is the most lame attack ever "LOOK AT HIS EMAIL !!!" LMAO .dam snot nosed 22 year kid YOU STILL SMELL LIKE PEE LOL .

im not rebuilder either but do they rebuild the top end?

The rebuilds I've see are: They replace the bottom end. My friend that got the rebuild because he failed the oil consumption test.

After all these problems, why don't they just give u a new motor?

Flagrum_3
10-03-2007, 09:05 AM
im not rebuilder either but do they rebuild the top end?

The rebuilds I've see are: They replace the bottom end. My friend that got the rebuild because he failed the oil consumption test.

After all these problems, why don't they just give u a new motor?

With a proper 'Rebuilt Engine Package' as I would assume he has, the whole engine would be redone; top and bottom, which would include all new bearings, seals, rings, etc; and whatever components were damaged such as valves, pistons, camshafts or rods.In your friend's instance his rings were probably gone so just a bottom end rebuild would surfice.

_3

Fuman
10-04-2007, 12:42 AM
With a proper 'Rebuilt Engine Package' as I would assume he has, the whole engine would be redone; top and bottom, which would include all new bearings, seals, rings, etc; and whatever components were damaged such as valves, pistons, camshafts or rods.In your friend's instance his rings were probably gone so just a bottom end rebuild would suffice.

_3

i actually saw him just now and forgot to ask him about it... lol.

mogul_pro
10-18-2007, 09:31 AM
w i worked in the custum a/v industry and have installed systems worth more then your house so STFU .

Damn you've installed systems worth more than 1.5mill? lol... if so im impressed... if not you "stfu"..
and dude i have SEEN YOU WITH MY OWN EYES driving around the city like a knob pealing away at lights, driving like a dick... that sticker on the back of ur car was the DEAD give away...

Cardinal Fang
10-18-2007, 09:38 AM
This is getting old fast. Why don't you two go stand in the corner.

mogul_pro
10-18-2007, 10:51 AM
lol...