PDA

View Full Version : A Salemans Nightmare

Krakilin
06-15-2005, 08:57 PM
LOL, I found this at another forum, it\'s pretty funny
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=testdrive.wmv

A saleman\'s nightmare, testdrive from hell!

bluntman
06-15-2005, 10:28 PM
I\'ll move this to the Lounge

wtom
06-17-2005, 01:47 PM
Someone locked this thread with no reason... anyways, how many people we got to each go to Markham Mazda and have some fun like this? :D

Shat2
06-17-2005, 06:19 PM
lol the salesman must of been pissed

Optimzer
06-17-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by wtom

Someone locked this thread with no reason... anyways, how many people we got to each go to Markham Mazda and have some fun like this? :D

hahaha - dibs on the rx-8\'s

-STRiFE-
06-18-2005, 11:03 AM
hahahahaha

punishment forecast for the salesman....HE GON GET IT!

My unc in Orlando has one of those SVT Mustangs...the thing HAUULLLS!
almost 400hp and lb/ft of torque!?
its an amazing machine

Zaku_4
06-18-2005, 05:01 PM
wow,
i would be so pissed off.

XXVIPXX
06-20-2005, 10:31 PM
I was told straight at the test drive by the salesman... \"What you do with our car, we\'ll do with yours when it comes in\"

I immidietly reduced the speed.. lol

majic
06-20-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by XXVIPXX

I was told straight at the test drive by the salesman... \"What you do with our car, we\'ll do with yours when it comes in\"

are you serious?!?!?!?!? wow.. where was this? i say you stay away from them ;) for example, burlington and oakville mazda let me take it out for about 30-40min on my own.. it gives you a better time to get to know the car - i got out, looked from the outside.. folded seats.. tested brakes and acceleration - pretty much put it through its paces.. and so much easier with someone trying to sell you the car you know you\'re gonna buy.. :sarc

Candyman
06-20-2005, 11:00 PM

I would have beat the heck out of the car and then buy it from another dealership:p

Krakilin
06-22-2005, 01:12 AM
Why does everyone hate Markham Mazda? I bought my car there 3 weeks ago, everything went smoothly, good price. Though I haven\'t gotten service from them...yet.

mazda3boss
07-06-2005, 12:58 PM

if the guy said that to me i woulda doubled the speed hahahaha, that sounds like BS to me, they tryin to sell cars and customer service is the main things for them.. that comment would deffinately drive me away from that dealership, would aprob tell the guy to get out and return the car my self :D

luvin the bold w00t!