PDA

View Full Version : St Catharines mazda gets the thumbs down

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-30-2005, 11:34 AM
all in all one crappy dealer , great at getting you to sign the papers but not very good with service at all .Just in case you dont know why i feel this way ! read this
http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=2697

I Hope that stops one preson from having to deal with their sheitty service .

Fuman
06-30-2005, 12:21 PM
your sticker probably have already stopped 1, lol.

MAZDA3_MIKE
06-30-2005, 12:27 PM
im sure it has :p :p

TheProfessor
06-30-2005, 01:02 PM
You should change your avatar to a pic of the back of your car:D

oroboru
06-30-2005, 02:49 PM
I\'ve read that thread and I must say... thank goodness that I don\'t live in an area which restricts my choices of dealership.

HOWEVER, it\'s unfortunate I live a hop skip and step away from probably the most universally hated Mazda dealership, Markham Mazda.

Looks like I\'ll be making the drive to Avante for service after all.

TheProfessor
06-30-2005, 02:52 PM
Yeah, I love knowing that within about 15-20km of my condo I have three dealerships at least to choose from, none of whom are notorious for sucking:p

mogul_pro
09-13-2007, 10:16 AM
all in all one crappy dealer , great at getting you to sign the papers but not very good with service at all .Just in case you dont know why i feel this way ! read this
http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=2697

I Hope that stops one preson from having to deal with their sheitty service .

that link didnt work for me what was your story about this dealer?

IMHIP2
09-13-2007, 11:06 AM
By looking at the posts by Mazda3 Mike under his user name you can probably determine its this thread

http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=9810

chinsterr
09-13-2007, 11:12 AM
that link didnt work for me what was your story about this dealer?

blown engine ... dealer fixed it with another shitty engine ... cycle repeats

mogul_pro
09-13-2007, 11:20 AM
yeah i just saw that thread b4 u posted that... and replied to it...

yuro
09-14-2007, 04:57 PM
i bought my car in St. Kits mazda in 2004... didn't have any issues with them at all.. at first... :)

they replaced engine shield (bottom one) for free as TSB because it was cracked - i didn't even had to tell them about it, they just did it during one of the oil changes...

they replaced intake manifold for free as TSB because of clicking plastic valve without any issues at all....

when I complained about rear brakes and dust, they inspected them and then wanted to charge me money for inspection??!?!?! after 1 hour of arguing they agreed that I don't have to pay for it... :)

when i came to them about paint chipping at the front of rear wheel (there was a TSB in USA for that) they told me that that TSB is only for US cars and it's my fault that I didn't put mud flops on my car (newer cars have piece of palstic on top of that area at the front of rear wheel, 04 models didn't have it).... i went to Erin Mills mazda instead and they fixed it for free as TSB...

now i don't even go to St. Kits mazda, because I don't live there anymore.. :) but it sucks for people who do live there, because they don't really have luxury of having 2-3 different dealerships close by...