PDA

View Full Version : Moisture in driverside headlight

miggiddy
06-30-2005, 03:29 PM
Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue. I never noticed it last summer, but this summer I\'m finding that there is moisture getting into the driver side headlight. I thought there was a TSB on this, that link to TSBs seems to be dead now. Can anyone please confirm this? Thanks. Has anyone else gone thru this and take their car to the dealer? What did they do?

Thanks people.

Mig

nifty6
06-30-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by miggiddy

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue. I never noticed it last summer, but this summer I\'m finding that there is moisture getting into the driver side headlight. I thought there was a TSB on this, that link to TSBs seems to be dead now. Can anyone please confirm this? Thanks. Has anyone else gone thru this and take their car to the dealer? What did they do?

Thanks people.

Mig

try this
http://tinyurl.com/76mc5

miggiddy
07-01-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by nifty6

Originally posted by miggiddy

Thanks people.

Mig

try this
http://tinyurl.com/76mc5

Thanks
I just hope there is nothing in there that will rust over time. My family had an old (\'89) 626 and the one lamp rusted to death.

FLIPDADY
07-02-2005, 09:53 AM
Just bring it down to the dealership and we\'ll replace it for you. Tell the advisor of your concern.

MAZDA Kitten
07-04-2005, 09:35 AM
I had condensation (one was REALLY bad) in my tail lights
I thought it was because of my accident but they were both replaced and hasnt happened since *knock on wood* :)