Thread: Mazda Purchase Questions

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mazda Purchase Questions

My wife and I have been in the market for a new car for quiet a while now and we have finally decided to take our shopping to the next level. With the help of this Board ( I have been a silent reader for many months)and a few others. We have decided that our first choice of car would be a Mazda3.

Both of us have only ever owned honda made products, making the jump from a brand that has never let us down in the past seemed hard at first. That is until you go to a honda/acura Dealer to view the new line-up. The pricing has gone way up and the quality has dipped a little. The design has also grown stale. Not to mention the service. All that money to be treated like Sh!t

My first question is:

Has Mazda\\\'s finance rate dropped much through the winter in the past? (5.9% for 48 months could be better)

Second is:

What type of discount off of MSRP (through Jeff @ Avante of course) can be expected on a 2006 Sedan w/ GFX package, Auto, spoiler and possibly Luxury package at this time?

We are still trying to figure out our budget and this information would be great.

I would try the search command but Majoogle always does it for the people that are too lazy.

Just kidding I already tried and would like more up to date information than I could find.
    2006 Mazda3 Sport GT - Snowflake Pearl White - Luxury Package
    2006 Mazda Tribute GS-V6 - Light Silver Metallic

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Replying to Topic \'Mazda Purchase Questions\'

I think your best bet to answer all of the above questions would be to just contact Jeff directly. He will be able to give you his \"deal\" on the exact car you and your wife are looking for, and also offer insight into where the rates may be headed. The rates for the 2006\'s will drop a bit more, but whether that happens tomorrow or December 1st or even January 1st is anybody\'s guess. Again, Jeff might be able to shed some light on that, but for the rest of the members of the board it\'s all a guessing game.

This probably wasn\'t much help, but you should really just speak with Jeff directly.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Replying to Topic \'Mazda

Originally posted by Caz
    I would try the search command but Majoogle always does it for the people that are too lazy.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. that was too funny.. :p
    Dave

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Caz
    My first question is:

Has Mazda\'s finance rate dropped much through the winter in the past? (5.9% for 48 months could be better)
    I thought mazda\'s finance rate is 4.9% for 48 months?? I could be wrong but that\'s what I always thought..

Resident Deal Provider, UnHaggle Rep, CarCostCanada, EasyCarDiscount
    Ride
    2017 CX-5 GT w/ Tech
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by ds2chan

Originally posted by Caz
    My first question is:

Has Mazda\'s finance rate dropped much through the winter in the past? (5.9% for 48 months could be better)
    I thought mazda\'s finance rate is 4.9% for 48 months?? I could be wrong but that\'s what I always thought..
    Actually he is right, as of right now, the 48 month rate is 5.9% but that is today, later tonight or tomorrow the rates may change, based on what I have seen about the sedan availability right now I doubt that they are going to adjust it much, probably the leasing will change residual & lease rate..

Gimme a call Caz,
    Damn you photobucket.....

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Jeff,
    I will call you after I have a chance to see the new rates and work over my budget.

Resident Deal Provider, UnHaggle Rep, CarCostCanada, EasyCarDiscount
    Ride
    2017 CX-5 GT w/ Tech
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Caz

Thanks Jeff,
    I will call you after I have a chance to see the new rates and work over my budget.
    I should mention that there is a cheaper way to finance the car, using a cash incentive and financing at the same time ... saves you about $600 or so...

I will enlighten you when you call.