Thread: I need a new Dealership to deal with

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I need a new Dealership to deal with

Ok heres the story, I have had numerous problems with my 3 (i will explain later) and have been dealing with Erin Mills Mazda since i bought my car 2 yrs ago. I came to know the Service manager and another employee from the service desk, from the numerous visits lol. I got excelent service for the most part. Recently starting about 6 months ago I came in with problems (sometimes TSB\\\'s in hand) and they would keep pushing it back, so about 2 months ago they said they would get me a loaner car and get every single thing wrong with the car fixed (i thought great!). So i call em about a month ago and they both say that they have no loaners available since there are two cars wiht transmisions/engines being replaced for the 3rd time in a row, plus the other short term loanouts, so its gonna be another 2-3 weeks (again no problem really), so I call today and ask for either the Manger or this particular service individual, and the guy I spoke to said that they don\\\'t work there anymore! F%C^*&%$#%^&%$%%^$%&^%M%$%#^%$%^$F%$*% &$%*$%*%$*&%$$% Ok so i ask is there anyone in charge, they just say, no they didnt find anyone yet, im like ok is there a work order for my car, and he says theres nothing on file! Another F%C^*&%$#%^&%$%%^$%&^%M%$%#^%$%^$F%$*% &$%*$%*%$*&%$$%. Ok so Im gonna relax and forget about all the time wasted and look for someone to take me in lol. (there are a couple of mazda ppl on here that work for dealers right)

2004 MZ3 GS BD:11/03 Car has about 69k on it right now

OK now with the problems that I have

1 Engine Vibration/ No. 3 Engine Mount Rubber Broken (TSB)
    Verified with the dealer....intermittent shaking at idle

2 Drive Belt Tensioner Pulley (TSB)
    Verified with the dealer....screetching/whining in the mornings/throughout the day (now im noticing rust dust all over my belts/pullies!!!!!!!!)

3 Driveshaft Click Noise (TSB)
    Verified with the dealer....99.99% of the time when i start up in first/reverse i get a click click from the front

4 Front Door Rattle (TSB)
    Verified with the dealer....this ones an easy one

5 Trunk Lid Difficult to Open (TSB)
    Verified with the dealer....trunk pops up maybe 1/2 a cm then when closed. i use my trunk maybe at least 2-3 times daily and 1 its annoying 2 im noticing scratches 3 i hate having to clean my fingers everytime i open the trunk!

6 Carpet
    Verified with the dealer....even though its a wear and tear item it was already replaced once (car had about 25k on it) and its ripping again (started 2-3 months after replacement), they were supposed to replace again, since now i have big worn in holes! (again this is a common problem as both of their loaner 3\\\'s had this replaced, twice on one and once on the other, and mazda will do it under warranty!)

7 Exhaust - O2 Sensors/Cat. Converter
    Verified with the dealer....about a year ago i had the cell come on and it was fuel pump and an o2 sensor (header one), they replaced the fuel pump and tried doing the os sensor but it was fused to the header and they tried taking it off but it didnt budge, so they said no cell returned and if there are any problems to call them and they would order a new header and 02 sensor. My exhaust has smelled bad for about a year and now even in winter most of the time i have to put my ac on recirculate because the cat smells bad of sulfur (it could be a gonner too now after all this time, its probably fouled up)

Now who on here that works as a mechanic/service desk @mazda can help me????? I really dont want to go through explaing this to the service desk at a new dealership and have the idiot look at confused without a clue of what to do. So anyone know of anyone that has treated them well???

Im in Mississauga BTW and wouldnt mind going out to dealerships further away as long as it can be done in one shot (exchange for a loaner for how long it takes to repair everything)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Replying to Topic \'I need a new Dealership to deal with....EM owned me\'

sorry to hear about your woes..

1) F%C^*&%$#%^&%$%%^$%&^%M%$%#^%$%^$F%$*% &$%*$%*%$*&%$$%.. that was a pretty long swear word/phrase and you managed to replicate it

2) looks like perthguy isn\'t the only one thi sis happening to..

6 Carpet
    Verified with the dealer....even though its a wear and tear item it was already replaced once (car had about 25k on it) and its ripping again (started 2-3 months after replacement), they were supposed to replace again, since now i have big worn in holes! (again this is a common problem as both of their loaner 3\'s had this replaced, twice on one and once on the other, and mazda will do it under warranty!)
    3) take it to MoT or Avante (both equally far and both will shuttle you to finch subway station) or i guess you\'d need a loaner - dunno about that.. call those 2 and you\'ll come out a happy customer.. just talk to flipspeed or thebiz respectively and they\'ll take care of you

good luck.. keep us posted on your experience

Ride
    Subaru BRZ
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Replying to Topic \'I need a new Dealership to deal with....EM owned me\'

That\'s too bad about your EM experience. We\'re not too far away from the 401 so why don\'t you give us a call and we will be more than welcome to help you. I\'m in the parts department at Mazda of Toronto but here we all work together to take care of our clients.

6167 Yonge Street
    416-642-7777

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by FLIPSPEED

That\'s too bad about your EM experience. We\'re not too far away from the 401 so why don\'t you give us a call and we will be more than welcome to help you. I\'m in the parts department at Mazda of Toronto but here we all work together to take care of our clients.

6167 Yonge Street
    416-642-7777
    lol what is your real name....dont wanna call and ask for flipspeed from tm3 lol

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by 2004mz3

6167 Yonge Street
    416-642-7777
    lol what is your real name....dont wanna call and ask for flipspeed from tm3 lol
    well, u\'ll actually be talking to the service dept.. the guy I always talk to is Vincent.. I don\'t specifically ask for him but he\'s the one that always picks up the phone when I call..
    Dave

Ride
    Subaru BRZ
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just ask for the asian parts guy or the bald parts guy. Better yet call me at 416-642-1333 EXT.257
    that\'s my direct line.

Joe

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+1 for either MofT or Avante.....can\'t really go wrong with one of those two IMO.

Ride
    Subaru BRZ
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by PSIVIC

+1 for either MofT or Avante.....can\'t really go wrong with one of those two IMO.
    I agree!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just ask for the asian parts guy or the bald parts guy. Better yet call me at 416-642-1333 EXT.257
    that\'s my direct line.

Joe

Aren\'t you the Balding Asian guy Joe??

Resident Deal Provider, UnHaggle Rep, CarCostCanada, EasyCarDiscount
    Ride
    2017 CX-5 GT w/ Tech
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by SABIO

[glow tcolor=orange, fcolor=black, size=4, strength=5]BURN!![/glow]
    Damn you photobucket.....

Ride
    Subaru BRZ
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by SABIO

It\'s called stress SABIO.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Replying to Topic \'I need

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Replying to Topic \'I need a new Dealership to deal with\'

Jerry Liu (new service manager as of Jan/06) took care of everything!!!

I just received my car from EM Mazda, and everything was taken care of. Jerry Liu really picked up the ball and sorted things out. He got me into a loaner, 06 Mazda6 Sport on Monday night and I picked up my car just now. Everything was completed properly and I have to say that I really am satisfied with EM\'s new service, especially with Jerry. He is a nice guy to talk to and really takes your concerns/problems seriously and tries his best to resolve them...which he certainly did.

I would certainly recommend EM Mazda again!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Replying to Topic \'I need a new Dealership to deal with\'

Are you talking about Erin Mills Mazda?

Seriously.... My friend brought his 3 over to complain about the hesitation on his car... They called him in to get the pvc valve replaced. I visited him that day to make sure he didnt get screwed over, at appears he did.

They said that they just received a call about Mazda recalling a pvc valve...WTF!!! He came all the way from Milton to get this news... That is the reason why we give our cell phones, business work number etc....So if ever there was an incident like this, they will call and tell the owner not to come. Another issue with them, My buddy complained about the noise coming from his hood...They concluded nothing was wrong... I told those guys to remove the engine cover... Whats that? awww no sound. They didnt say a word, and we got them to replace the cover on the spot.

Not to be stereotypical to kids, but as I drove by I see nothing but youths servicing cars. I dont know about you but I would not want to get my car serviced by a co-op student!! OH oh... im missing a lug nut, or why is there a puddle of oil in my driveway.

Im sticking with WT although my buddy who service my car isnt there anymore, Dominic\'s the man!

Photographer for Street Concepts online magazine
    Kaption Audio show team
    The Lowerclass