Thread: TM3 merch. and premiums

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default TM3 merch. and premiums

I\'d like to offer up my help with getting the whole merch side of things going.

T-Shirts, toques, decals and whatever else will sell.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Replying to Topic \'TM3 merch. and premiums\'

Thx!!

do u have a game plan?

i.e. what sorts of things do we need to think about before moving on this kind of thing?
    - Broli

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey source:

I was going to post this earlier, but with mothers day and stuff, i didn\'t have time. I have already discussed with my contact on getting 100 shirts silkscreened with the new logo.

As well since members are looking at polo/golf shirts, I have requested quotes for those too.

Perhaps we can put out resources together, and see what we can come up with. Fire me an email at wong-lawrence@hotmail.com. I should have my quotes on Monday. Let me know what kind of pricing you can get for the t-shirts and polos.

Directed to the rest of the club:

I have two plans that I want to execute and plan to have completed before Canada Day in July. I have decided that I think it would be a nice \"gift\" for all the members in the club to have the sponsored t-shirt that was earlier discussed.

I\'m also looking into the polo shirts. these shirts are going to be done similar tio the way we did the toques. Pirces are determined, orders are made then they will be processed and then delivered when they are finished.

If anyone has any questions: please PM me or contact me via email or MSN.

Mazda3 SOLD. Bye Bye XeBa

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Broli
    i.e. what sorts of things do we need to think about before moving on this kind of thing?
    Don\'t we need to decide on a logo & tag before we do anything. It\'s all well and good getting shirts or whatever printed up, but then if we change the site and no longer have brand consistency it seems like a waste of coin.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by SourcE

Originally posted by Broli
    Don\'t we need to decide on a logo & tag before we do anything. It\'s all well and good getting shirts or whatever printed up, but then if we change the site and no longer have brand consistency it seems like a waste of coin.
    Well back in February, we had the logo contest, in which OTUA MY/Bluntman\'s logo was selected a winner. For the t-shirts I wasn\'t really going to post a website link on it, just simply have \"Toronto Mazda3 Car Club\" written below the logo. I know that the URL is important, but as you said, there is the possibility that the site will be changed.

If that is the case, then ANY branding merchandise that we do is at stake. And I\'ve read in other threads that people are dissapointed that we don\'t have branded products out already.

I guess you can\'t please everyone.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Xenon
    If that is the case, then ANY branding merchandise that we do is at stake.
    Precisely the reason we get off our asses and actually make those changes. If we have already decided on a new logo, lets get it up. It isn’t that much work from a web design POV.

And I\'ve read in other threads that people are disappointed that we don\'t have branded products out already.
    Does this mean we should rush out and print up a load of T-Shirts, caps, travel mugs that will be obsolete in a few months?

I guess you can\'t please everyone.
    True ‘dat……! :p

Thanks
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We decided on a logo? in the logo discussion you even said yourself we should try and steer clear of excessive cuts. The logo doesn\'t even say the website, you also said we were supposed to put the logos to a vote. I dont remember ever seeing that poll.

I\'d suggest putting all logos to a vote prior just to make sure...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seeing all the logos might not be a bad idea although one was already supposedly picked. however, as long as it moves quickly, we will have plenty of time to encoporate it into a new webdesign and tshirts, etc before the summer roles around.

I myself am happy with OTUA MY/Bluntman\'s logo which was already selected.
    It is a clear and unique logo of the mazda 3 distinctiveness.... any 3 owner would recognize without reading any words that it has to do with the mazda 3.... and it is strong enough to brand for a long time IMO. So, using it across all our ads, banners, web, t shirts, etc.. shouldn\'t have a problem.

Perhaps Xenon, you can display all the submitted logos into a post again if it already doesn\'t exist..

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn it TM3.... if you keep on posting, I\'ll never catch up to you !!! :p

Getting the logo settled is probably one of the easiest things we could do a group.
    Once its official, the wheels will be set in motion.
    ... Changing the web/forum graphics.
    ... Ordering merchandice, etc.

Post them up, create a poll, set a deadline, and vote (again).
    Let\'s get something accomplished before hell freezes over !!! arc
    2005 Mazda3 Sport GT | Sunset Orange | 5MT | A/C | Moonroof |
    MODS: Lowered Front Plate, 15% F/R Tints, H2 Stubby, Side Marker Rings, Two-Tone Sills, Custom Deadpedal, Painted Engine Cover, Painted Calipers
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,
    But rather to skid in sideways at an insane high rate of speed, totally worn out, Shouting "F#@K, WHAT A RIDE"

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by methodyst

We decided on a logo? in the logo discussion you even said yourself we should try and steer clear of excessive cuts. The logo doesn\'t even say the website, you also said we were supposed to put the logos to a vote. I dont remember ever seeing that poll.

I\'d suggest putting all logos to a vote prior just to make sure...
    Done.... http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=6167

Also, if we were to go with that logo, it would just be an outline cut. All the stuff in the centre wouldn\'t be individually cut. Hence the entire logo would only need one cut, making it fairly inexpensive to make.