Product Name: Microsoft Office 12 beta
    Place of Purchase: n\\a
    Price: dunno lol

Rating out of 5: 2.5/5
    Pros:
    - effiencnt button placement
    - autoformat works well without telling it anything prior to using it
    - can change colours (blue/black) of layout
    - preview formating (see changes before they are actually done on-the-fly)

Cons:
    - very steep learning curve
    - mine was buggy (especially excel)

hello,

ive used office 12 beta for a while (before it was publically available). well i can conclude that IT SHOULD BE GOOD, but right now it isnt. lol honestly its alot more efficient to do things cuase of the new menu, but at the same time its a pain in the ass. mainly cause my compsci course at waterloo required office 03 which DID NOT AT ALL translate to 12 well. if it wasent for my frustration during assignments (which were done last minute) it would get a higher score. btw all that new engine for the fonts is really nice, all letters are very sharp and clear. like mentioned earlier alot, it was very buggy. i only used word and excel before i switched to 03, and excel ALWAYS crashed when i tried to make a new sheet in the same workbook.

so if u want to try something new, try this! but only if you have time (to learn where everything is)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Name: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 beta
    Place of Purchase: n\\a
    Price: dunno lol

Rating out of 5: 4/5
    Pros:
    - tabbed viewing
    - i like the layout more

Cons:
    - pdf doesnt work yet

again, ive been using a copy of ie7 since i started using office12. i love it, works very well. i hate firefox (dunno why). only problem is the fact that pdf doesnt work.

if u like firefox, then u will love this. =D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Name: Fruite Eccentric Blue
    Place of Purchase: UW Plaza, Fara Food Mart?
    Price: $4+tax for 2

Rating out of 5: -5/5
    Pros:
    - can use to injure people

Cons:
    - tastes like a shit\'s, shit

holy shit. what is this?! ive never SMELLED anything so WEIRDD. the taste was BAREABLE, but the smell made it impossible to drink. jesus christ, is it even a drink for humans?! STAY AWAY FROM THIS DRINK (the blue bottle)

BTW: yay first post for meee

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Replying to Topic \'Microsoft Office 12/IE7/Fruite juice\'

Prices of MS Office 2007:
    Approximately $30 - $50 more than MSRP of MS Office 2003, depending on which edition you buy.

Price of IE7:
    IE7 will be free, and included with all MS Windows Vista Editions. For users of Windows XP, it will be a free download provided your computer is running Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (or higher if another is released) and can pass the Windows Genuine Advantage Authentication.

Both are currently Public Beta due for final release in Spring 2007.

Mazda3 SOLD. Bye Bye XeBa

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I now using IE7, much bettr than IE6. only 1 problem seems every time I restart my computer, all cookies erased, so I have to login to TM3 every time but all unread topics don\'t show up.arc
    From Mazda 3 to Honda Fit to none!!!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I\'ve been using IE7 for a bit. It is much better. Firefox is still the best browser IMO. I ran Windows Vista for a while. Liked it. I was having problems with some software drivers not working properly yet.

I prefer running windows xp with www.osx-e.com/downloads/misc/flyakite_osx.html version 3 installed.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by billyfo

I now using IE7, much bettr than IE6. only 1 problem seems every time I restart my computer, all cookies erased, so I have to login to TM3 every time but all unread topics don\'t show up.arc
    Your security settings are too high.

Cookie security settings must be on Low in order to accept the TM3 cookie. Only because our cookie is not digitally signed.

Originally posted by blackman

I\'ve been using IE7 for a bit. It is much better. Firefox is still the best browser IMO. I ran Windows Vista for a while. Liked it. I was having problems with some software drivers not working properly yet.

I prefer running windows xp with www.osx-e.com/downloads/misc/flyakite_osx.html version 3 installed.
    Vista, although already a beta 2, is still very unstable. The more stable RC1 (Release Candidate 1) will be available to TechNet Subscribers before the summer is over. RC1 will be a public beta around Christmas. RC1 (which is already used internally to Microsoft) has fixed a lot of the driver issues (which caused most of the instablility problems) and the major bugs that slowed it down.

I\'m running the June CTP Release of Vista beta 2 and I have already noticed an improvement when it comes to stability. I am still having Networking problems tho.

Zaku_4

Originally posted by Xenon

i got the \"leaked\" version which came out long before the public release, i was really using them both for a long time lol

but yes, available for download!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Zaku_4

Pros:

Cons:

holy shit. what is this?! ive never SMELLED anything so WEIRDD. the taste was BAREABLE, but the smell made it impossible to drink. jesus christ, is it even a drink for humans?! STAY AWAY FROM THIS DRINK (the blue bottle)

The Fruite ELECTRIC blue drink isn\'t as bad as you said:p
    After reading your post I had to break open my bottle in the fridge.
    It smells like sour keys and tastes like the blue fruit by the foot...
    I\'d give it a 3/5 cuz I have great taste
    Andrew - wa wa wee wa

Zaku_4

Originally posted by MazdaTree

Pros:

Cons:

The Fruite ELECTRIC blue drink isn\'t as bad as you said:p
    After reading your post I had to break open my bottle in the fridge.
    It smells like sour keys and tastes like the blue fruit by the foot...
    I\'d give it a 3/5 cuz I have great taste
    lol maybe it was just mine? cause it really tasted like shit. lol it smelled so weird too. on the bright side, their grape is amazing =D

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i got the \"leaked\" version which came out long before the public release, i was really using them both for a long time lol

Well there isn\'t a point in having a leaked version, since the public beta is probably newer than any leaked version out there now.

The first build that was made pubic Beta 2 is 5308. Since then there has been updates and patches wich changes the build number, depending on how recently you downloaded it.

The only leaked version that is worth having is if you get a copy of RC1. But RC1 is actually less stable at the moment than the public beta, since it includes some features and core files (still nto perfected), not yet enabled in the Public beta.

Zaku_4

Well there isn\'t a point in having a leaked version, since the public beta is probably newer than any leaked version out there now.

The first build that was made pubic Beta 2 is 5308. Since then there has been updates and patches wich changes the build number, depending on how recently you downloaded it.

The only leaked version that is worth having is if you get a copy of RC1. But RC1 is actually less stable at the moment than the public beta, since it includes some features and core files (still nto perfected), not yet enabled in the Public beta.
    lol

at the time, that was the only thing avilable to me and thats what i used for this longterm review =p.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those interested....
    Internet Explorer 7 Beta 3 was released earlier this week.