Thread: MOM 2007 Committee

Thanks
    Thanked 1,401 Times in 741 Posts
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: MOM 2007 Committee

we did the sponsor sheet 2 years ago, it worked out well. Until an evil dealership(cough Scarborough, cough), screwed everything up..
    2010 Black Mazdaspeed 3 - Lightly modded

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: MOM 2007 Committee

Well in regards to Mazda Canada, from what I recall what happened last year, it didn't end up in the parking lot or something? ?? I didn't go so I have no idea! Anyway. the way I see it.... the official sponsor who was for 2005 didn't show up to sell.... they showed up to party. (smirk)... to celebrate!...

All the while, another dealership showed up, gave away stuff that was stuck in their inventory that they couldn't get rid of. and gave away business cards that Ami and I spent an hour taking off. Unfair if you asked me. Anyway. I should have just kicked that guy out. Anyway. We're gonna get great sponsors, and we're also goign to get sleazy people who don't wanna give back to a community that brought the business. It happens!

But... with Mazda Canada.... it's just too much politics. Too many rules that we would have to follow. so I really don't think this year it would be wise to get them to fully sponsor. But who knows, perhaps if we can get more dealers involved this year... ??? I think that would be more fun no?? I mean, considering, it's not really Mazda Canada who sold us the car... it was the dealership!... The dealership who gave us happiness... the people who we went to who sold us the car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12