Thread: Guelph, Acton, Kitchener dealer comments please

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Guelph, Acton, Kitchener dealer comments please

I made a similar post on the Mazda 3/Axela Forum in the Ontario section with no response. Would anyone have any comments about any experiences at Achilles in Acton, Kieswetter in Kitchener or Guelph City Mazda? I am just looking for someone in my area who I can trust for a good deal and good service. I\'ve heard bad stories (mind you through the grapevine) about the dealer in Waterloo.

I am going to buy a new 3 Sport GT this fall or winter (Nov, Dec, Jan). I was at Guelph City Mazda last week and the sales person was nice and all but she would not let me go out for a test ride. She said when I was ready to buy to come in, we would then go for a test ride and we could then talk. As I said she was nice and pleasant but it peeved me a bit that she wouldn\'t go out for a test drive. I went down the street to Guelph VW and the rep was more than happy to let me take one out for a spin. I just wanted to compare the ride, interior ergonomics to the new Rabbit I was considering as well.

When at the Mazda dealer I did sit in a 07. It was very nice and fit me well. The Rabbit was nice as well it\'s got a pretty torquey engine, fits pretty good and the interior is very well finished. The outside apperance though and the reported crappy gas mileage is not what I\'m looking for.

I did get to try out an 07 at Mazda of Brampton the other day. I told the salesman I was just looking and wasn\'t buying yet. We talked for a bit and he offered me to go for a test ride so again I said I wasn\'t buying but he said no problem, so out we went. It made up my mind as to me getting a 3 Sport with the luxury pkg.

I am not the type of person to go out, tire kick and waste a sales person\'s time as I am in sales myself. It did piss me off though that the rep in Guelph gave me this \"attitude\".

I would just like to hear some experiences or recommendations from people regarding the dealers in Acton, KW or Guelph. I\'d really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Replying to Topic \'Guelph, Acton, Kitchener dealer comments please\'

As much as I\'d like to refer you to the Biz in Toronto, if you\'re in the tri-cities go with Kieswetter. I bought my car through Alan. They are honestly quite nice and they can cut you a deal thats quite good.

Tell Alan, that David with the Black 3 sent you, I might get 100$ :p...

in all seriousness Kieswetter is a good place to go.

Would recommend

Edit to correct my location
    - - - - - - | NOW | 08' VW Jetta 2.0T | - - - - - - - | BEFORE | 04' Mazda 3 GT/GFX | - - - - - -

Sr Member
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Krankenstein
    It did piss me off though that the rep in Guelph gave me this \"attitude\".
    That type of attitude is unacceptible. Send a letter to the dealership\'s owner. I\'m sure they would love to know what their sales people are up to.

2006 Copper Red Mazda3 GT Sport

Jr Member
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I live in kitchener and I went to Jeff at MOT and bought my car there. He got me a much!!! better deal than what i was offered down here. I\'m planning to do my 8000 and 16000km services at kieswetter and then my 24000km or yearly one at MOT when I get my rust proofing checked right now I\'m only at about 3600km so still waiting to go for my first oil change. lol

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by dsichewski
    I live in kitchener and I went to Jeff at MOT and bought my car there. He got me a much!!! better deal than what i was offered down here.
    I\'ve read about him on this forum. He is that good, eh?

Sr Member
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Replying to Topic \'Guelph, Acton, Kitche

* There is no b.s. when it comes to Jeff. He himself drives a Mazda3 so you can tell he believes in the product he is selling you. He\'s an avid contributor to this board and not here to troll for sales. He will answer all your questions directly and will do his best to accommodate you. If he can\'t I\'m sure he would point you in the right direction. His professionalism and demeanor are without reproach. It would cost you nothing to give him a call or email.

He also has the headlights I want.

*Paid for by the committee to elect Jeff Holley to congress

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also got my car at Kieswetter and I can\'t stand the service there. The only reason I got it there is because I have a family friend who is a friend of a friend so I didn\'t have to go through the sails side of it but I did get a good deal. But absolutely hate going there for service.

Last experience:

I rotate my own tires and told them I didn\'t need to that service done but when I come back I noticed they did the tire rotation and even tried to charge me for it. So I had to wait another 1/2 hour for them to rotate my tires back. It is just the little things....ya know...There is other stuff but that is the most recent memory.

This is my first vehicle from them but it is my family\'s 2nd. And I swore that I wouldn\'t go back after the experiences from the first vehicle, but here I am anyway...But obviously some people are happy with them.

Waterloo is not any better (service wise), so I would try Guelph. Guelph is where I originally wanted to go, but you go where you can save the most money.

I have no experience with Action so I can\'t comment...

T

Thanks
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by 3GFX

As much as I\'d like to refer you to the Biz in Toronto, if you\'re in the tri-cities go with Kieswetter. I bought my car through Alan. They are honestly quite nice and they can cut you a deal thats quite good.

Tell Alan, that David with the Black 3 sent you, I might get 100$ :p...

in all seriousness Kieswetter is a good place to go.

Would recommend

Edit to correct my location
    pfft ****er...takin bisness away from me...

if you go, tell Allan Adam Barnes sent you!

the service at keiswetter is mediocre...Wayne at the service desk can suck my balls, he\'s old, and old school in his ways...
    Chris on teh other hand was the shizzznit....im so sad he no longer works for keiswetter
    but if you do go to keiswetter, get teh sales guy Allan HOlliday (sp?) he\'s younger...and in my eyes, more laid back and friendly...
    ive been constantly going back ever since i got my car to just chat it up with him..

check me out, compare, and make your decision
    Adam - Kitchener, Ontario.
    Far Far West O'l G! Proud Owner of the Whop-Toboggan Rice Bomb!

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ended up getting my car from achillies in acton.
    I went to 4 dealers in all, I would of liked to have gone to see Jeff at Mazda TO but I just didnt have the time avalible to trek out to TO.
    Guelph Mazda I walked out of cause they would not give me a price of the car or the value of my trade in until I made them an offer!! Plus they had no stock either.
    Orangeville Mazda stopped in there when I was at a clients were really good execellent sales man and a really good price, but no stock.
    Achillies in Action Good salesman lots of stock the best price of all the dealers I went to after some negotiation. I had a wicked test drive from achilles too he just handed me the keys and said go enjoy yourself. Gave me a brand new car for the test drive only had 2 kms on it. I was gone for about 40 minutes.
    I though they gave me a very good price in the end and also I got a decent amount of money on my tradein. So overall so far I have had an excellent experiance from them and would recommend Achillies.

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by lightman

Guelph Mazda I walked out of cause they would not give me a price of the car or the value of my trade in until I made them an offer!! Plus they had no stock either.
    Orangeville Mazda stopped in there when I was at a clients were really good execellent sales man and a really good price, but no stock.
    Achillies in Action Good salesman lots of stock the best price of all the dealers I went to after some negotiation. I had a wicked test drive from achilles too he just handed me the keys and said go enjoy yourself. Gave me a brand new car for the test drive only had 2 kms on it. I was gone for about 40 minutes.
    HA! That does it for Guelph then. I definately won\'t deal with them after your experience as well as my own. To me it stinks of arrogance on their part. That\'s wild about Achilles giving you a car by yourself, especially with all the nice country roads near there.

Guys, I really appreciate the comments. I think this Saturday I\'ll drop by Achilles and then give The Biz a visit on my next trip to Toronto.

Thanks!