0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Eurasia Autobody

Eurasia (Canada) Auto Centre
    Address : 14 Howden Road, Scarborough, ON M1R 3E4
    Telephone : 416-288-9696
    Category : Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
    Directory : Scarborough
    MAP:http://www.areaguides.yellowpages.ca...id=&stype%3Dsi

not sure if this should go here or the reviews section (lol to many subforums). anyways i dont remember writing a review for this particular shop so i will. anyways, mods if u think this is more appropriate in the review section down there somewhere, then move! if u think this shouldnt even be here, then by all means delete?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the person i dealt with was Tony. he was a nice guy, gave me some deals and seemed like a honest person. his shops been there for a while and is an authorized bodyshop for scarborough mazda (in terms of warrenty work/collisions; as in they send everyone there [cause they give scarborough mazda a discount on repairs] lol)

i brought my car here twice. 2 accidents (1 my fault, 1 others).

the first accident was just me being stupid. gave me a deal and fixed it within 2 days (replaced front bumper, foglight, windshield reservoir)

the second accident was when someone rear-ended me. again gave me a deal and fixed it in i think 2 or max 3 days (replaced rear bumper, foam thing behind it, and metal bar behind it, license plate lights, [used to own a hatch]realligned trunk door)

overall my experiance with him was good! fixed it as soon as possible and even cleaned my gawd awfull dirty car both times. the exterior was not only washed by waxed (when i take my car into PRIMA FOR SERVICE they never ****ing washed my mazda3; though on a side note they did wash my mx5 the 1/2 times i brought it in so far). NOT ONLY THAT, they even washed the INTERIOR of my car! and let me tell you, the interior of my mazda3 was HIDEOUS. it suffered from not being cared of for a entire winter and several summers (at the time). they cleaned it VERY WELL, so i was quite impressed with that... even the fact they touched the interior in its condition is worth some mention!

soooo if you guys want someone who will take care of you, go to eurasia! hes my "guy" that i bring my car to (only my mazda vehicles) if it needs ot be fixed. though i dont WANT TO EVER SEE HIM AGAIN (cause that would imply something bad happened lol), it is a pleasure doing business with him.
    Last edited by wtom; 12-12-2006 at 01:26 PM. Reason: profanity removed

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^| |___
    |----Mazda Racing----| ||'|";,__.
    |_..._...____________| ||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""""*|(@)(@)*******(@)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Eurasia Autobody

I can confirm that these guys know what they are doing.....they are currently repairing the small dent/scratch in my 3! They also did a bit of minor work to my wife's 3 last year and we were very impressed.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my car back from Eurasia just before my trip in December and once again the work was done flawlessly. The only issue was that it ended up taking one day longer than they had originally anticipated, but quite frankly I'd rather they take their time and do it right rather than rush the job. For whatever reason they also completely cleaned the interior of the car (which it desperately needed).

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well

a sad sad thing happened to me recently.

my 3 month old mx5 was backed into by a saturn something-or-other. the licence plate was pushed into the bumper. guess who i brought it too? yup, tony again.

brought it in on friday, and it came out all painted, washed, cleaned, and new-a-fied on saturday morning.

its was great how he could have the car back for me before new years. anyways the other driver paid for it and it came out to 460 bucks worth of damage. i also got him to help me paint the deck (part that lifts up to store hard top) from an earlier mishap (me being stupid). and he cut me a deal on that.

btw, in case u were wondering, no, i did not get a "deal" at the expensive of the other driver (making the work for her damage more than it was to fix my damage). im not like that.

anyways, amazinly fast service and good quality! the only thing i dont like about thta place is the fact that its kinda far from me.

on a side note: i never asked, but i wonder if they do other car makes (eg. none jap). if anything ever happened to the bmw we have, i dont think i would bring it there. i would take it to autostyle.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaku_4 View Post
    on a side note: i never asked, but i wonder if they do other car makes (eg. none jap). if anything ever happened to the bmw we have, i dont think i would bring it there. i would take it to autostyle.
    They do work on all makes and models of cars

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheProfessor View Post
    They do work on all makes and models of cars
    really,

thats good to know. however i rather bring the bmw to a bmw autobody.

but its good to know there are options out there!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh for sure, while they are very good if I had another brand of car I'm sure I could find an equally good shop that specializes in that particular make.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type of warranty do they provide for their work?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to check one of the invoices, but if you need to know in a hurry just give them a ring tomorrow.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just brought my car there.. i hope its as good as you guys say it is..haha.