Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many kms did your 3 have when you picked it up?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How many kms did your 3 have when you picked it up?

Just wondering how many km\'s were on the car when you took possession?

Ours had 6km on it, and I have no idea why it even had that many to be honest.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Replying to Topic \'How many km\'s did your 3 have when you picked it up?\'

around 10 km... give or take a couple
    2005 Mazda 3 Sedan - Indigo Blue
    2010 MazdaSpeed 3 - Red

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Replying to Topic \'How many km\'s did your 3 have when you picked it up?\'

1km when I went to see it on the lot. They let me test drive it around the block (3km). So a week later when I went to pick it up. 4km on it total.
    2004 Mazda3 Sport GT|Winning Blue| OG 2.3L @ 450,000 km & counting

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by PSIVIC Just wondering how many km\'s were on the car when you took possession? Ours had 6km on it, and I have no idea why it even had that many to be honest.
    I had the same (6km) so I think that\'s normal... But you\'re right, why would there be 6??

Jr Member
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

around 4km i believe

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2km on delivery

I expected more, because the dealership said that sometimes they get their boys to go pick up the cars from the lot on Markham (dealer was in Pickering), so that they don\'t have to wait so long between the cars getting off the train, and the cars getting loaded onto the transport, and then dropped off at he dealer. As it was, I had to wait 5 weeks for my car....

I guess this wasn\'t the case for me, but you never know what other dealers do similar things
    Heather - www.heatherwindsor.com

Goodbye Mazda...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

around 20, cause dealer had to locate the car from other dealership.

cars have to drive from the factory to parking lot, then drive to the loading truck or ship from Japan as our 3, then again drive to Vancouver loading dock, back to loading truck/train, then to dealership and finally PDI. So less then 25km is the normal mileage when we pick up the car.
    From Mazda 3 to Honda Fit to none!!!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dont ask.
    I already asked Mazda Canada about it. They said it was normal. But it was funny how I found empty ketchup packets in my car when I brought it home. (Thanks ONTARIO MAZDA for using my car to pick up lunches... ****ers)

2004 Mazda3 GT { BLACK MICA / 5MT / GFX pkg / BLACK, RED & GOLD BEEBS }

Thanks
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

24km
    Adam - Kitchener, Ontario.
    Far Far West O'l G! Proud Owner of the Whop-Toboggan Rice Bomb!

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My GT had 3 km on pickup and the sales guys said sorry, but we had to drive it to the corner to fill with gas. I was impressed.

On the other hand, my wife\'s Camry had 70 km on pick-up and I almost refused to take delivery. I told the guy that I bought a \"new\" car, not a bloody demonstrator. I found Richmond Hill Toyota to be an unpleasant experience in general.

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

11 km

Thanks
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven\'t picked up my car yet,... but I would be very suspicious if it had anymore than 3 clicks on it...20 or 25 is not normal has mentioned earlier.I\'ve gone to several dealers and driven several M3s on test drives (10 to be exact) And some of these vehicles had only 3 clicks on them.So I wouldn\'t expect my vehicle to have any more than that without a very good reason.

_3

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is quite possible that cars with 10-25 were used for test drives like the ones you drove in. I highly doubt that they would not consider the car brand new if it only had 25 km\'s on it, regardless of where the km\'s came from. I don\'t agree with that, but I think that\'s just the case. I know that the cars do not come gassed up from the factory, so all cars have to be driven to a gas station to be filled up before pick up.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I realize the gas part but my point was I\'ve been in vehicles with only 3 clicks on the odometer and they had gas, plus the way I see it I\'ve put my downpayment on my vehicle and been given the VIN for my vehicle and so far as I\'m concerned that vehicle is already mine.If they go using my vehicle for anything,...test drive, pick-up lunch,.... whatever,this may be a stretch, but thats almost like theft and I stress almost because they have taken my vehicle without my conscent.

Thats just the way I see it.

_3

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think 3-4 km...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5km

05 GT/GFX Leather AT Velocity Red
    30% Tint / Stubby Antenna / door sills / side marker / dead pedal / H.I.D

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now I feel like an idiot. Mine had 89km on it, but it came from another dealership, so I didn\'t think more about it.
    2005 Mazda 3 Sport GT * Indigo Blue * AC & AT * 30% Tint All-Around

Ride
    Subaru BRZ
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cars usually have 2 km from the rail yard but after the PDI and trip to the gas station depending on how far it may be should have about 10-12 km.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there an amount of KM\'s that would be deemed as unaceptable at pickup? I mean can you legally refuse to pick up your \"new\" car if it has past a certain amount of KM\'s on it?
    I\'m only asking because mine is due to be picked up in about 2-3 weeks.

DJ\'B
    DJ\\\'B
    2005 Mazda3 Sport GT - 5spd - Winning Blue Mica - Leather - Moonroof - Black Neon Interior - Blue LED (Top & Bottom) Grill - Alpine 9853 Head Unit - Varad ULX310 Multi-Colour Undercar L.E.D. Kit

Ride
    Subaru BRZ
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I\'m not too sure about that but we have customers that don\'t want to wait so we pick the cars up at the yard or another dealer. That would put on some km\'s on the cars.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don\'t worry, my mom previously drove 95 Altima bought new from Nissan (forget the name) at Yonge and north of Steeles, the one with GM/Saab, Nissan/Infinti and former location for T&C BMW. I didn\'t go to pickup the car with my parents cause needed to go to school. When I back home, they said car had 250km on it!!!!! but of course we had no way to complain cause they already signed the paper and several hours later when I noticed that.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by pigeoncamera

Now I feel like an idiot. Mine had 89km on it, but it came from another dealership, so I didn\'t think more about it.
    You did\'nt find any Cheesy wrappers under the seat, did ya? haha

And Flipspeed that sounds reasonable but, don\'t they do the PDIs right there? And isn\'t there a gas station not 1k from where you are? ...Just Wondering.

_3

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thinking back, I had 52kms on it....

but that\'s probly \'cause my fiance secretly had my dealer install heated seats!

Ray

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

51km

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by MAZDA Kitten

dont ask.
    I already asked Mazda Canada about it. They said it was normal. But it was funny how I found empty ketchup packets in my car when I brought it home. (Thanks ONTARIO MAZDA for using my car to pick up lunches... ****ers)
    LOL, that\'s funny shit...

I had 11km on mine.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast