Thread: Street Performance

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Street Performance

is this place still the go to for mazdas in the GTA area? I am located in Downtown Toronto and just got a new car
    first time driving as well so I would like to know a trust worthy place to get all my servicing done

Sponsor
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by momotaroboy View Post
    is this place still the go to for mazdas in the GTA area? I am located in Downtown Toronto and just got a new car
    first time driving as well so I would like to know a trust worthy place to get all my servicing done
    confirming that Jimmy is still good to go to and a trustworthy place I just recently had him get my 2003 RSX up and running and safety certified. He's very extremely busy though, so best call in advance.
    Current: 2021 Audi A5; 2008 Saab 9-3; 2003 Acura RSX Base

Previous: 2015 Mazda 3 GT Hatchback; 2008 Mazda 3 GT Hatchback

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leungalv View Post
    confirming that Jimmy is still good to go to and a trustworthy place I just recently had him get my 2003 RSX up and running and safety certified. He's very extremely busy though, so best call in advance.
    awesome! good to know he's still the to go place. I was wondering do you know if he will have parts available in store for servicing? fluids, filters, breakpads, etc. or will I need to buy them myself and bring them to him for servicing? Thank you!

Sponsor
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by momotaroboy View Post
    awesome! good to know he's still the to go place. I was wondering do you know if he will have parts available in store for servicing? fluids, filters, breakpads, etc. or will I need to buy them myself and bring them to him for servicing? Thank you!
    Depending on what fluids and filters you're talking about - he has a variety of motor oils. Normally for filters he can get them the same day. He can certainly order brake pads etc. with very quick turn around, depending on the car. It's best to call him to figure out whether he has things in stock and what you specifically need.

If you have a particular brand preference, you would likely have to purchase it yourself.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to leungalv For This Useful Post:

Diflexster12 (12-04-2022)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny... I was just at Jimmy's place this past week, and was talking about the Forum. He is still the place to go, but he's busy to best to book ahead of time. He usually orders parts, but can get them in the same day. I've owned my car since 2009 and anything Jimmy has been taking care of it majority of the time. I'll be hitting 400k on it this winter!

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mazda123 View Post
    Funny... I was just at Jimmy's place this past week, and was talking about the Forum. He is still the place to go, but he's busy to best to book ahead of time. He usually orders parts, but can get them in the same day. I've owned my car since 2009 and anything Jimmy has been taking care of it majority of the time. I'll be hitting 400k on it this winter!
    wow, 400k km! quite a milestone I'd say. awesome to know that Jimmy's been consistent for a very long time.
    I haven't contacted him yet, but do you think 2-3 weeks ahead is enough time for booking?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm seeing him today for both my cars! yes call ahead
    2008.5 Metropolitan Grey Mica Mazda 3 GT Hatch with Luxury Package DONE: OEM LED Side Mirror Turn Signals | TM3 Decals / Plates | Axela Badge | 3M Scotchguard Film on Front Hood / Fenders | Solarguard Quantum Tints 37% Front 28% Back | Flipkey | JDM Rainguards | MS3 Rear Valence | Super White LED Interior / Trunk / License Plate Lights | Smoked LED Sidermarkers | Powdercoated Blue 18" OZ Ultraleggera Rims | Michelin Pilot Sport AS3 | Blue Calipers with Gunmetal Axela Decals | HID 6000K/3000K with Yellow Film Fogs | Hella Tones | Rally Armor Mudflaps | Powdercoated Gunmetal Xenon Expert Aluminum Pedals | Clear Reflectors | Carbon Fibre Rear Emblem Insert | Redline Elite Hood Lifts | CP-E Tow Plate | Her: 2012 Sky Blue Mica Mazda 3 GS

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ogata For This Useful Post:

Diflexster12 (12-04-2022)

Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122