Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: MoT Service - Not mod friendly

thats not nice all i asked is whats wrong with ur grill
    and u think i was dissing ur ride ?
    must be nice to work for Mazda Canada so the service won't tell you that sound is normall and you can live with it
    try steping in my position where i got the boot from warranty before and guess what that problem became a recall later in life
    still have the apology letter sitting @ my house that mean nothing to me
    so if you want me to be nice get my car fixed

Quote Originally Posted by +--SM M3--+ View Post
    i think in general, if you treat the Service people nice, then you'll get nice service in return...
    just like anyone else...it's human psychology...

that being said...i'm sure some of you (not mentioning any names) are not the friendliest of people and may come across a bit rude? because from my experience, going to meets i've met a lot of you in person...

on the whole you're all nice, except for a few here and there, that like to diss up other members rides without even knowing them...

so try being reasonable and nice and i'm sure you'll get the same in return...

my experience with MoT has always been great...and if i don't like it i have 3 options...
    1) escalate to Service Manager Rick
    2) escalate to General Manager
    3) get a second opinion from another dealer

+2 for MoT Parts & Service!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mazdaspeed View Post
    thats not nice all i asked is whats wrong with ur grill
    and u think i was dissing ur ride ?
    must be nice to work for Mazda Canada so the service won't tell you that sound is normall and you can live with it
    try steping in my position where i got the boot from warranty before and guess what that problem became a recall later in life
    still have the apology letter sitting @ my house that mean nothing to me
    so if you want me to be nice get my car fixed
    VLAD... you did not just ask what's wrong with my grill..
    you said "What the **** kinda intake is that? homemade?" and also..."what's up with the gap in your grill? i bet you bought it off ebay?"

comments like that..are not nice..

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there has to be a legit reason why you're not welcome at Avante

who in their right mind wouldn't wanna make money?

In terms of your car, you should put the OEM parts back to make sure it has nothing to do with the aftermarket parts you put in

warranty is not voided unless u start ****ing around with your car, that's the risk you take when you start souping it up

Banned
    Ride
    Mazdaspeed6
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

please tell me whats not OEM on my car
    my CAI made by Mazdaspeed ???
    my painted door trims ???
    my nice rims ???
    my stereo with nav ???
    ohh i know my clear bra

Quote Originally Posted by blue6 View Post
    there has to be a legit reason why you're not welcome at Avante

who in their right mind wouldn't wanna make money?

In terms of your car, you should put the OEM parts back to make sure it has nothing to do with the aftermarket parts you put in

warranty is not voided unless u start ****ing around with your car, that's the risk you take when you start souping it up

Banned
    Ride
    Mazdaspeed6
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and as for you i never saw ur car under the hood and i don't know what CAI you have but i did ask whats up with the gap on the grill i hopes that i can help you adjust the gap like i help all the members with there stuff
    and you jump on me like that
    and after i asked Flippy to tell you i never wanted to come out like that tell her im sorry
    Thanks for ur input on my warranty

VLAD... you did not just ask what's wrong with my grill..
    you said "What the **** kinda intake is that? homemade?" and also..."what's up with the gap in your grill? i bet you bought it off ebay?"

comments like that..are not nice..

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After reading 2 pages of this, i forgot who said we should close this thread.

Here's why we shouldn't or more exact you (mods) shouldn't:
    1.) as someone touched upon this: people used to and still bash other dealers and shops
    2.) everything that was said was legit.
    3.) members deserve the right to know of issues with different dealers
    4.) MoT is Perfection = bullshit, no place can be perfect. as for friends, i have no friends in service at MoT (again no problems with parts or sales, even if i would have problems there doesn't mean its with Joe or Jeff).
    5.) heres one that wasnt said but could come up: dont bash MoT cause they give us deals?? i dont remember getting a discount for an oil change
    6.) 4 times they said no problems with breaks, then had to replace my rotors at 20,000km on april 2nd, and said they are wearing out on May 18th 4000km later SAME YEAR. I told them its obviously shouldn't happen, they agreed went back to check, and guess what they said ...... take a guess......no problems. (btw, thats only the front rotors, the pads and tires are fine all around) so dont tell me i dont have a right to bash MoT service.
    7.) as for vlad, they should not have voided his waranty, i know what parts he has on there and they can't cause or create such a sound.
    8.) why is it that members bash each other only online, say something to someones face at a meet!!!

Banned
    Ride
    Mazdaspeed6
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't we all just get along?
    Electric Blue 2007 Mazda 3 Sport with LP
    White/Rust 1992 Mazda 323 Hatchback

Banned
    Ride
    Mazdaspeed6
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we are getting along just fine
    its service that needs to get a tune up
    and plus i think if i do mod my ride
    if the mod never cused the problem why not fixed it

Ride
    Subaru BRZ
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like this SP33D 3 character to send me his/her personal info so I can check out your service history. As for Moe he's one of our top techs and has owned a few Speed Protege's himself. I've never heard of him doing what you claimed he did but until I see the info for myself you can cease your bashing towards him.

If you beat your car up that's your problem. Don't think techs can't tell when your hard on your brakes or your clutch is slipping already. The parts on the car don't lie. I want this thread to die as much as anyone else does mainly because I respect the people I work with and hate seeing smack about my workplace.

As for talkin shiet about other people's rides it's already been taken care of I hope. We're a flippin club right? So let's act like one. You got something to say to someone do it via PM or to their face at a meet.

-FLIPPY out

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FLIPPY View Post
    I would like this SP33D 3 character to send me his/her personal info so I can check out your service history. As for Moe he's one of our top techs and has owned a few Speed Protege's himself. I've never heard of him doing what you claimed he did but until I see the info for myself you can cease your bashing towards him.

If you beat your car up that's your problem. Don't think techs can't tell when your hard on your brakes or your clutch is slipping already. The parts on the car don't lie. I want this thread to die as much as anyone else does mainly because I respect the people I work with and hate seeing smack about my workplace.

As for talkin shiet about other people's rides it's already been taken care of I hope. We're a flippin club right? So let's act like one. You got something to say to someone do it via PM or to their face at a meet.

-FLIPPY out
    WELL SAID !!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flippy i hope you were not talking about my breaks just there. cause all other parts on my car are fine. and they are to wear at same time as rotors....

dont think anyone can go through 2 sets or rotors before changing tires or pads, or even this fast.

Banned
    Ride
    Mazdaspeed6
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

still waiting on apology

WELL SAID !!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=+--SM M3--+;182578]i think in general, if you treat the Service people nice, then you'll get nice service in return...
    just like anyone else...it's human psychology...

+1

Hopefully you didn't conduct your conversations with the service tech/managers using the same tone and language as in this thread. I'm not saying you don't have a right to proper service but if someone came to me cursing and complaining and not conducting themselves professionally, I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to provide the best service to them. I would still provide them service but just bare bones. Unprofessional, rude and whiney customers are yhe ones you really don't care to see back anyway. (Contrary to popular belief, the customer is not always right)

Banned
    Ride
    Mazdaspeed6
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im not asking for any 1 to go out of there way
    just do there job
    and i was nice when this started till they hit my miror i was told to screw my self

Banned
    Ride
    Mazdaspeed6
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ohh and if any 1 thinks i was an ass about my service thats not tru i had thebiz take care of all that stuff for me even drive my car in to the bay so i don't have to deal with service
    Thanks Jeff

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FLIPPY View Post

-FLIPPY out
    AMEN!!!!! Flippy you rock!

Of course, this Speed3 guy will just disappear now that he's been called out... or not... personally, I don't give a shit anymore... If you have something to say, say it to their face.

But I guess no-one is gonna talk shit to someone else's face.... it's much more manly to say it from a computer or behind their backs.

Banned
    Ride
    Mazdaspeed6
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you ppl need to chill

this coming from the biggest shit desterber

Thanks
    Thanked 1,401 Times in 741 Posts
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this coming from the biggest shit desterber
    Well, at least you know your role.
    2010 Black Mazdaspeed 3 - Lightly modded

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stas View Post
    After reading 2 pages of this, i forgot who said we should close this thread.

Here's why we shouldn't or more exact you (mods) shouldn't:
    1.) as someone touched upon this: people used to and still bash other dealers and shops
    2.) everything that was said was legit.
    3.) members deserve the right to know of issues with different dealers
    4.) MoT is Perfection = bullshit, no place can be perfect. as for friends, i have no friends in service at MoT (again no problems with parts or sales, even if i would have problems there doesn't mean its with Joe or Jeff).
    5.) heres one that wasnt said but could come up: dont bash MoT cause they give us deals?? i dont remember getting a discount for an oil change
    6.) 4 times they said no problems with breaks, then had to replace my rotors at 20,000km on april 2nd, and said they are wearing out on May 18th 4000km later SAME YEAR. I told them its obviously shouldn't happen, they agreed went back to check, and guess what they said ...... take a guess......no problems. (btw, thats only the front rotors, the pads and tires are fine all around) so dont tell me i dont have a right to bash MoT service.
    7.) as for vlad, they should not have voided his waranty, i know what parts he has on there and they can't cause or create such a sound.
    8.) why is it that members bash each other only online, say something to someones face at a meet!!!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! How about we don't take your advice? I like that idea much better.

As far as your point 4, I'll say it again, to you this time. If you don't like MOT, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY DEALERSHIP IN ONTARIO. GO TO AVANTE, DOWNTOWN, MIKE'S SHITTY AUTO REPAIR SHOP, WHEREVER... IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, TAKE IT UP WITH MOT OR MAZDA CANADA! DON'T BITCH ABOUT IT ON HERE AND EXPECT TO GET IT RESOLVED!!!! THIS ISN'T THE DAMN BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, IT'S A CAR CLUB, FOR GOD SAKES!

As far as oil changes go.... you want a discount? With the amount of friends you claim to have, you should be able to get one for free somewhere! Or here's a novel concept... DIY if you don't want to pay $50 every 8,000kms.

No one said MOT = perfection. You only assumed so by the number of good reviews they get. Don't EVER assume anything unless you have the full story.

Have you spoken to MOT about your brake issue? If yes, what did they say? Did you get it resolved to your satisfaction? If no, why not, and if you didn't talk to them about the issue at all, again, why not? YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN AT ALL ABOUT THE MATTER IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE THE LEGWORK... simple as that.

And FINALLY, it's not your call to say what they should or shouldn't have done with Vlad's warranty.... you don't even know the half of it, so keep your nose out of matters that do not concern you.

Ride
    Subaru BRZ
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! How about we don't take your advice? I like that idea much better.

As far as your point 4, I'll say it again, to you this time. If you don't like MOT, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY DEALERSHIP IN ONTARIO. GO TO AVANTE, DOWNTOWN, MIKE'S SHITTY AUTO REPAIR SHOP, WHEREVER... IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, TAKE IT UP WITH MOT OR MAZDA CANADA! DON'T BITCH ABOUT IT ON HERE AND EXPECT TO GET IT RESOLVED!!!! THIS ISN'T THE DAMN BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, IT'S A CAR CLUB, FOR GOD SAKES!

As far as oil changes go.... you want a discount? With the amount of friends you claim to have, you should be able to get one for free somewhere! Or here's a novel concept... DIY if you don't want to pay $50 every 8,000kms.

No one said MOT = perfection. You only assumed so by the number of good reviews they get. Don't EVER assume anything unless you have the full story.

Have you spoken to MOT about your brake issue? If yes, what did they say? Did you get it resolved to your satisfaction? If no, why not, and if you didn't talk to them about the issue at all, again, why not? YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN AT ALL ABOUT THE MATTER IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE THE LEGWORK... simple as that.

And FINALLY, it's not your call to say what they should or shouldn't have done with Vlad's warranty.... you don't even know the half of it, so keep your nose out of matters that do not concern you.
    Well said!

Banned
    Ride
    Mazdaspeed6
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Justin ur mod take it ezy buddy

Banned
    Ride
    Mazdaspeed6
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flippy you 2 stop running away

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Justin ur mod take it ezy buddy
    LOL... I feel a heart attack coming on....

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast