Thread: Mazda dealer in Brampton!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mazda dealer in Brampton!

Anyone been there, how was the service? I have to take the car for my first service in November, I live in Brampton, but I have been reading that the Mississauga Mazda dealer reviews are good. So have'nt decided which one to take it to....... your input would be great to help me choose the Brampton or Mississauga dealer! Thanks!!!

Cheers!!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Mazda dealer in Brampton!

I have been taking my car there for service since I bought it last year. I have no real complaints so far. Staff is curteous and I get my car back in good clean condition.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+1 I've taken my car there a few times as well. Service people there are great and never really had any hassles. Been taking it to MoT lately simply out of convienence (near work) but planning on going back to Brampton.

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down Re: Mazda dealer in Brampton!

I bought my 2005 from them.
    Visited them on several occassions
    Not at all satisfied with their service.
    Any issues i have had with this car, have not been corrected to my satisfaction, other than reflash for transmission first to second shift.
    Always seem to come back with same answer to your problems.Car is operating within Mazda spec's.
    Parts guy there is good
    Service writers

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The major issue I have is when my wife picked up her new Protege in '01, the car had not been cleaned properly as it was in a dirt holding yard. The door jambs, inside the fuel filler door, etc were covered in mud. I gather by the look of the car, they rushed the PDI to have it done by the end of the month for her. There were also scratches on the trunk lid. Had I been there with her, we would never have accepted this vehicle in the condition that it was in. The scratches on the trunk were buffed out, but are still visible to this day.

As for service, we have been a few times to have oil changed etc. and it has been fine.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mazda of Brampton - Service is great... Sales is not.

Noli sold me my car, however, i was frusterated throughout the entire purchase. For example... I needed to calculate the payments, and if i could afford a warranty. He nearly talked himself OUT of a sale twice. I did leave once. to come back, unfortunately to be greeted by him. He would NOT tell me the warranty prices. That was for the sales manager. I demanded to speak to the sales manager, and he said i could not until i made a deposit and was going to buy the car.

Frustration... And my car took 2 weeks longer than they told me it would take. Not their fault... but annoying when you sink 20+ grand... being a recent college grad ;-P

The mechanics are good though, i went right into the back, asked him how they wire the LED turn signals on the mirrors, etc... Great service... Shitty Sales.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got mine from the same place too. I don't think the guy has any reasons for not telling you the warranty prices. You have to prepare your budget before you make any decision to purchase the car, right? Maybe he's afraid not to make the sale after you find out about the warranty prices anyway, I had no problem with the sales guy I was doing business with. maybe because I was talking to the GM and he let his guy take car eof me. Like you, I got frustrated because my car too longer for them to deliver, which is not really their fault. what can we do if it's still on the train? I think any dealership should be black and white with all the figures because we're not spending just $10 in there....
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Took the fiance's mazda3 in for service & recalls today.
    Nothing out of the ordinary to begin with...
    Then a call from a service guy with updates on the work order and recommended things to do (the up-sell)
    I asked about the oil leak and they hadn't checked it yet so he said he would call back.
    This was at noon. No call all afternoon... They close at 5 so I decide to call them at 4:10, and they don't have a clue if my car is done or not AND she says that the shuttle service has ended!!
    ... but she said she would check and call me back, which she DID this time, The car is ready and they'll pick me up now. I bet they would have closed up shop and all gone home at 5pm if I didn't call them.

According to the report, the oil leak was from the pan, which was covered under warranty so I guess that they decided they didn't need to call me back.
    But I think the tech should have called me back because he said he was going to, not just leave me wondering all afternoon.

So over all... nothing real major to complain about because, to be fair, I can't say that they wouldn't have eventually called me to say my car was ready.
    A few minor complaints such as the service guy should have called me back when he said he was going to, and making me wonder if they forgot about me until closing time.

So I'm going to continue to look for a decent service deptartment to take my car into for it's first service interval... (I'm at 4k now)
    I was hoping to have a good experience here because they are so close to my house. Anyone have recommendations? Westowne? Mississauga? MOT? (I'll have to look through some more threads in this section.) Should I just take it to Jimmy for EVERYTHING except recalls & warranty service?

I still think the 48K service is a rip off...do they really even do anything special with the calipers? looks like they just spray some lub in there and move along... almost 2hrs labour to do inspections... jeez.
    His: 2008.5 White Pearl Hatchback
    Hers: 2012 Black Mazda5 GT
    Sold: 2006 Grey Sport GT
    HUY-zel... It's pronounced "wee-zel"

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Granted that the tech should've called you back, but may have slipped his/her mind. People make mistakes.

I've been bringing my car there for 2 years or 45,000 km now and have no complaints. Actually everytime I go there, I get good service. They ask if I would like tea or coffee and make it for me while I sit and read the paper.

I'd have to REALLY hate the service (Agincourt = ) for me to go extra far out of my way to get serviced. (Especially since I live 2 minutes away)