Page 54 of 408 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 10177

Thread: Tri-City Area (Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge or Guelph)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Tri-City Area (Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge or Guelph)

Quote Originally Posted by 3GFX View Post
    Well I'm calling around today for the ticket, and I have to give props to Ticket Defenders. Not only was Amanda (@ fischer halman) wonderful to speak with, she was very honest. I told her the whole story and she said there is a slim chance of getting the ticket waived. I already had the ticket reduced by the officer and if he were to show up in court his case would either see my ticket raised again for sit just as is. She gave me a quote for 299 +tax. Judging on how long I spent with the officer as well as how legable his ticket is, I'm guessing he would have a good case against me so I think I'm just gonna suck it up and try Stormin's method.

So how did you do it? Overpay or somethin?
    no didn't overpay...when you pay online there is a small fee ($3) extra ontop of the ticket amount. ( example $52 (ticket) + $3 (online fee) = $55

then i believe they give you a reference number...

if they forget to process the ticket you get the ticket amount back not the online fee. (i believe they have 10 days to process the ticket then it gets tossed out but i could be wrong)
    Falken FK-452 | 225-45R18 | Konig Hotswap |35% Tints| Greddy TT| Cobb Sri| Cobb Shifter| Cobb AP Stage 2| BC Coilovers | Cobb Shifter Weight| Cobb Inlet Pipe |TS BOV |Dashhawk| COBB FMIC |CPE MM|CPE TBE| NRG ETD|
    STILL TO COME: |Whatever I can get my hands on before she kills me|
    2003 Blue Yamaha R6
    Pazzo shorty levers|Hindle exhaust|flush mount turn signals|Fender eliminator|Smoked windscreen|8000k HID

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey not a problem kevin i've waited already i can wait some more....

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey, thought all you locals might want to know, we got 4 new model 3s delivered today at Guelph City Mazda. I have to admit, the red one looks pretty sharp, but that front end is still gonna have to grow on me.
    2004 Velocity Red RX8 GS
    1984 Brown RX7 GSL-SE

Quote Originally Posted by SilentJay View Post
    If random spontaneous marriages to homeless women doesn't tickle your fancy

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Already? In guelph of all places!
    - - - - - - | NOW | 08' VW Jetta 2.0T | - - - - - - - | BEFORE | 04' Mazda 3 GT/GFX | - - - - - -

Thanks
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eyyyy byyyyyy's was on da go tonight?
    Adam - Kitchener, Ontario.
    Far Far West O'l G! Proud Owner of the Whop-Toboggan Rice Bomb!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,005 Times in 740 Posts
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rotarygreg View Post
    hey, thought all you locals might want to know, we got 4 new model 3s delivered today at Guelph City Mazda. I have to admit, the red one looks pretty sharp, but that front end is still gonna have to grow on me.
    i saw them before you did ahahahahaha. sweeet. i like the black one the best.. yet only one manual
    They say I'm an addict but I don't have a problem with alcohol or drugs. I'm an addict because I can't live without bass. Car audio is my addiction. And it will never change.

Jr Member
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate f***ing tickets! I got a parking ticket yesterday for parking on the street even after my street was plowed! Waterloo street rules are so stupid.
    06 Black Mica Mazda 3
    Performance: Magnaflow CatBack Exhaust, Injen CAI, Buddy Club Condenser
    Lighting, Electrical & Security: Prolumen 8k H7 HID, LED Fogs, Angel Eyes, Compustar Pro 2WFMAS Alarm/Starter, LED Dome & Glovebox
    I.C.E.: Kenwood DNX8120, JL High Output 12W3, Alpine PDX5
    Exterior: 17" RTX Neurotoxins, Tein S-Techs, 20% Tint All Around, Sharkfin

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaimie08mazda3 View Post
    i saw them before you did ahahahahaha. sweeet. i like the black one the best.. yet only one manual
    I drove them before you!!! lol

I got to spend some time on the new threes today. hanging around while the techs PDId them. not bad little cars IMO. if i was to get one, it would HAVE to be a GT. the GS and GX are too ugly. The GT has a nicer front bumper grill thingy and also the dual exhaust sets it off. the cars drive really nicely. I drove an 09 then imidiatly drove a 10, and let me tell you, there is a diffrence in quality for sure. the 10's are tighter, quieter, smoother and definitly feel heavier which makes for a more comfortable ride. its not like apples to oranges, but you can definitly feel the increased quality. the interior fit and finish is very nice. the 2.5L is pretty smooth. i didnt beat on it though...brand new car not broken in....i couldnt do that to whoever buys the car. Also, i cant wait untiil we get a manual GT in. they are 6mt isntead of the base models 5mt. I also cant wait until the hatches come out, as i was always a fan of the 3 hatches over any other companies hatches (matrix, Rabbit, etc.). Also, for any of you who do your own work, they have changed some things that make it a much nicer DIYer car. The headlight bulbs dont use that gay little spring clip that mazda has used for years (i hate those friggin things!!!!). The skid plate underneath the engine now has a hole that is actually underneath the oil filter this time. also, no more cartridge style filters anymore. they are all conventional steel can filters. thank goodness for that. i wonder how many engines mazda had to pay for over the years because of that little "cost cutter". haha some come down to GCM and have a peek at our new threes.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got to spend some time on the new threes today. hanging around while the techs PDId them. not bad little cars IMO. if i was to get one, it would HAVE to be a GT. the GS and GX are too ugly. The GT has a nicer front bumper grill thingy and also the dual exhaust sets it off. the cars drive really nicely. I drove an 09 then imidiatly drove a 10, and let me tell you, there is a diffrence in quality for sure. the 10's are tighter, quieter, smoother and definitly feel heavier which makes for a more comfortable ride. its not like apples to oranges, but you can definitly feel the increased quality. the interior fit and finish is very nice. the 2.5L is pretty smooth. i didnt beat on it though...brand new car not broken in....i couldnt do that to whoever buys the car. Also, i cant wait untiil we get a manual GT in. they are 6mt isntead of the base models 5mt. I also cant wait until the hatches come out, as i was always a fan of the 3 hatches over any other companies hatches (matrix, Rabbit, etc.). Also, for any of you who do your own work, they have changed some things that make it a much nicer DIYer car. The headlight bulbs dont use that gay little spring clip that mazda has used for years (i hate those friggin things!!!!). The skid plate underneath the engine now has a hole that is actually underneath the oil filter this time. also, no more cartridge style filters anymore. they are all conventional steel can filters. thank goodness for that. i wonder how many engines mazda had to pay for over the years because of that little "cost cutter". haha some come down to GCM and have a peek at our new threes.

Might have to drop by monday and see if they are as ugly in person as they are in the pictures I've seen!
    2004 Mazda3 Sport GT (Titanium Mica) Sold
    2006 Ford Escape XLT (Blazing Copper)

"What about those red balls they have on car aerials so you can spot your car in a park. I think all cars should have them!" ~ Homer J. Simpson

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bunch of guys went to "wild wings" in the fisher hallman and ottawa plaza (across from sunrise) BEST wings ever... Huge and juicy and cheap too, been craving them ever since... So freaking good

Jr Member
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Next time I'm in Guelph for work think I can stop by for a test drive?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saw them @ kieswetter yesterday...and I actually kind of like the look of them! The pictures look really gay but in person that front bumper is tolerable!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -dougall- View Post
    Bunch of guys went to "wild wings" in the fisher hallman and ottawa plaza (across from sunrise) BEST wings ever... Huge and juicy and cheap too, been craving them ever since... So freaking good
    i've gone there twice and both times they have been small. the second time they weren't over cooked but they still weren't as good as BnB.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

theres a wild wings opening soon in guelph by the new zehrs.

as for the new threes, we got another batch delivered today, i cant wait for monday to drive the white 6spd GT that came in. KPao, i cant really orginize a test drive for test pilots....i havent worked there long enough to start asking favors like that. if you want to drive one, just act like you are gonna buy. haha.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bubba, do you know when you're coming back? Is everyone still in for shoeless joes on franklin this tuesday?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bubba, do you know when you're coming back? Is everyone still in for shoeless joes on franklin this tuesday?
    i wouldn't mind going to shoeless joes on tuesday, if i don't have to go downtown toronto on tuesday for work, then i'll probably be in.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm likely in tomorrow too, will know more tomorrow tho....

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The wife called this morning, told me my boy's school was in lockdown... then heard rumours of gun shots heard near Sunrise Plaza, now this:
    http://news.therecord.com/News/article/480972

Why in our neighbourhood Kyle??

Thanks
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jus spent 600 last week on round trip ticket to nfld...**** it, ill go to shoeless joes tomorrow....what say folks? 6.30?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bubba1983 View Post
    jus spent 600 last week on round trip ticket to nfld...**** it, ill go to shoeless joes tomorrow....what say folks? 6.30?
    Im in for sure

and kev, thats crazy. everything check out okay at the school with your boy?
    Last edited by rotarygreg; 02-02-2009 at 06:16 PM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fark everyone is parking on my street and cops are up and down it today.
    Ottawa street is closed after sunrise plaza.

Don't know if i'll be able to go tomorrow working in toronto tomorrow,
    Bubba message me tomorrow later in the day and i'll let you know if i'll be able to make it. (i wanna go all depends on traffic)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay, so besides me and bubba and maybe stormin, whos in for this tomorrow night? If stormin doesnt show, and its just bubba and i....it just might be a little to...cozy. haha. I havent been on a date in ages, and ill be damned if the first one this year is with a guy. lol

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im in for sure

and kev, thats crazy. everything check out okay at the school with your boy?

Yep, boy was out of school in the morning (SK), but had to show ID to get into the school!! They really locked down in the aft, the teachers had to walk the kids home!
    Oh, and saw a 2010 3 on the way to work... they really smile!!!
    Last edited by kevcol74; 02-03-2009 at 09:00 AM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ill be going to shoeless tonight! assuming noone bails and its @ minimum a comfortable 3 hahah, not that I haven't been on 'dates' with adam before haha...

that is messed up that things like that are happening so close to home, Kitchener has reached that size where everyone wants to pretend its the big city!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They should put up a wall between Kitchener and Waterloo to protect us from you shady Kitchener folk
    2009 Mazda3 Sport GT
    2006 Nissan Xterra Offroad

Page 54 of 408 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast