Thread: PAS Magazine presents the 2008 Waterfest Kruize

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up PAS Magazine presents the 2008 Waterfest Kruize

Performance Auto & Sound (PAS) Magazine is representing Deutschland by teaming up with GenerationDUB.com and a hardcore group of V-Dub and Audi drivers, plus several supporting sponsors to form the 2008 WaterFest Kruize.

GENERAL INFORMATION
    LAUNCH DATE: FRIDAY JULY 18TH, 2008
    It’s almost time for the 2008 WaterFest Kruize. Join us on July 18th, 2008 as our convoy of custom European rides set out on the ultimate road trip to the legendary WATERFEST EVENT in Englishtown, NJ.

Performance Auto and Sound Magazine and GenerationDub have teamed up once again to bring you the greatest Waterfest Road Trip Experience.

Performance Audio and Sound Magazine is also planning to cover this event in an upcoming issue and thanks to our many generous sponsors, we will be giving away an assortment of awesome prizes and official WATERFEST KRUIZE goodies!

Our friends at GenerationDub.com will also be providing individual maps and itineraries to each and every car that comes on the trip, hopefully in return you can show your support with a small GenerationDub.com sticker on your car for the cruise down! (provided free of charge or course!)

MEET DETAILS
    ALL CARS ARE MEETING UP AT JRP in Mississauaga, ON Canada between 6AM-6:30 AM on Friday, July 18th, 2008. We plan to hand-out maps, have some breakfast, go-over our itinerary, give-a-way some prizes and roll out at 6:30 A.M SHARP!

ANY LATE-COMERS ARE ON THEIR OWN AND WILL SIMPLY HAVE TO CATCH UP TO US

FREE PRIZES INCLUDE:
    APR Chipping Software
    Spec Clutch Coupon
    ARC Audio High-End Car Audio Products
    World Best Wax Complete Detailing kits
    Various Worlds Best Wax Products
    WATREFEST KRUIZE T-SHIRTS
    OFFICIAL WATERFEST 14 License plate frames
    AND MUCH MORE.............

Pre Launch Party @ H2 Sport (203 Guelph St. Georgetown, ON L7G 4A with BBQ and IN-Store Discounts… Prizes to be won. Starts 6pm July 17,2008

This tour is made possible by the Enthusiasts who support it, the contributions of volunteers from GenerationDUB.com, the staff at PAS Magazine and of course our many valuable sponsors. If you have any questions feel free to email mark@pasmag.com or call the PAS Magazine office toll-free at 1-866-737-8805.

If you’re a European car enthusiast, you owe it to yourself to attend Waterfest for an unforgettable and eye-opening experience. As the single biggest VW/Audi conglomeration on North American soil, Waterfest is home to the cleanest German-built rides you’ll ever see.

Join us this spring as our editors pack their bags and hit the autobahn in search of the hottest Euro cars on the planet. Each year, Performance Auto & Sound Magazine brings together the latest in custom audio and high-end performance in our “European Tuning Issue.” Get ready as we gear up for another highly anticipated Euro issue. Subscribe today to reserve your copy of this special issue.

We hope to see you there!

PAS Waterfest Kruize info: www.waterfestkruize.com
    H2Sport info: www.h2sport.com

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: PAS Magazine presents the 2008 Waterfest Kruize

according to this....this event is occuring as you post lol
    2007 Mazda 3 Sport GT - Crystal White Pearl

Thanks
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but its only the 11th today is it not. unless all my calendars are wrong
    2004 mazda 3 GT Sedan Indigo Blue.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha.... yeah, it looks like this is for next week on Friday.
    A cruise stating on a Friday morning doesn't work out for the majority of the working class....
    resident "Bouncer"; all-around nice guy ...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

woops my mistake. lol too excited its friday

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm? Just curious though, how come the invite to a japanese car enthusiast club if this is a Euro car cruise? Just wondering.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well this event has been going on for a couple of years now as I read about it in PAS on a yearly basis. It's actually a pretty good turn out, but the majority has always been Euro rides. But like most car clubs, you don't discriminate against others.

But with gas prices what they are, I'm not sure how the turnout would be this year.

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tokic_o: I get mixed up with dates as well.

sauga_kid: like p-o-g-i stated, this may be a euro cruise however many non-euro vehicle owners attend the cruise and show as well. this will be our 5th year attending waterfest in new jersey (our 3rd year teaming up with generationdub.com), and year after year, the turn-out has been great. last year we had 73 cars join our cruize and had over $10,000 of sponsor giveaways (tires, wheels, radar detectors, ice, accessories, etc). this year we have about 47 cars registered.

our cruises/tours from toronto to the shows in the usa (waterfest-nj, nopi nationals-atlanta) have been successful due to the hardcore enthusiasts here in the GTA.

if anyone is interested (yes, i know that it's only uhhh.... 4 days away ), please let me know.

thanks!

randi bentia
    events director
    pas magazine
    randi@pasmag.com