Thread: Airport Mazda Service

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Airport Mazda Service

So on tuesday i got a cel. I called MoT and scheduled an appointment for wed morning. Before that i went to mazda of brampton and they didnt have any spots til like thurs so screw them. Anyways, i decided to call Airport Mazda because I felt Mot was a bit too far and airport was only like 5 mins away from my school.

So i took it in wed morning, told them i had cel, and added that my engine had some ticking noise.

After class i came back and they told me that they found out the cel was cuz of the thermostat and they changed that. They opened the hood and didnt really hear anything wrong but found that my tensioner belt thingy (??) was loose. So they replaced it for me underwarrenty.

Well all in all i was very satisfied with my visit there and will definitely go back for service. I dealt with Tony Palandra

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Airport Mazda Service

Awesome bro. Airport has always been good to me, Marco would say the same.
    - - - - - - | NOW | 08' VW Jetta 2.0T | - - - - - - - | BEFORE | 04' Mazda 3 GT/GFX | - - - - - -

Ride
    '18 Subaru WRX / '20 CX9
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya i always deal with airport mazda when i have i have a problem. good dealership that takes care of their customers

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went back to get some issues checked out. Found out that their wasn't an oil issue. Possibly because i didnt fully put the dip stick in but i dunno. I need more time to check that.

Got an oil change, cant say anything there

Had an issue with window ticking one time last week. Took it in today to tell about the problem and they will replace my motor for me

Told them my clutch made a clicking noise when i pressed on it and they said it could be the release bearing or step plate? and will need a day and a half to take tranny out to check it so i'll be bringing my car in on monday to leave it there for a day or 2

Also told them about the loud power steering noise when car is idling and they might replace the power steering pump for me depending on what the tech tells the advisor.

But all in all, excellent dealership. Cant be more happy with the service

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since I bought my car from this dealership, i have been going to them for all servicing, etc. Even though this dealership is far from where I live (York Region). I will never go back to this place again after what I experienced last week.

Last week, my driver's side power window was not working and it was only THREE days past my warranty period. I called in the first time to ask about my warranty, and one of the service guys said "your warranty just expired". I was quite surprised that they didnt offer to at least have a look at the problem, and since the warranty JUST expired, they may be able to make an exception. So I hung up and decided to call the service manager (Tony). I called again and asked for Tony and was forwarded to a voicemail. Left him a detailed message of the situation, and asked him to call me back. As to my surprise, they just completely ignored me and didnt call me back.

Good thing was that the next day, I played around with the window and it now works again!

But just proves to show that this dealership doesnt really care about its customers, and I will never go back for any servicing again (I have a major service coming up next too!)

Ride
    '18 Subaru WRX / '20 CX9
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you talk to Rico?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I normally deal with Tony but I do talk to Rico sometimes. Hes the assistant service manager i believe. But if you have been doing your oil changes and all your maintenance there, they should have done it for you. Being a loyal customer 3 days shouldnt be anything. But then again it is up to the discrection of the service advisor.

Since i wrote this, i actually got mixed feelings about them. Sometimes its good, sometimes its not that great. One time i had to walk from my school to them because tony failed to call me back. I only go here cuz its close to my school.