Thread: prokit vs sportline

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default prokit vs sportline

which should i get? prokits or sportline? i seen a lot of great reviews on prokits but no reviews on sportline .. ADDING on .. i dont want to blow my shocks fast / have any problems .. so which one should i go for? prokit OR sportline? anyone on sportline ?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: prokit vs sportline

and i dont feel like changing my cambers .. so which will save my cambers more? and shocks

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It all depends on what you want. There's lots of info on this forum about both springs so try searching 'prokit' and 'sportline'. Look through the member rides section for visuals.

They have different spring rates and different drops; prokits are linear and sportlines are progressive. There is no guarantee that you won't need cambers or 'blow' your stock shocks/struts with either springs. Alot of peeps have gotten by with prokits on stock shocks/struts without any issues. I'm sure some have run sportlines on stock shocks/struts (although you should search for this topic because I don't know what the longevity of your stock stuff will be if you go this low). With sportlines, you'll more than likely need a camber kit.

Again, you have to ask yourself why you want to lower your car, performance or looks. The answer will dictate what you should consider getting for your suspension setup.

To get you started:
    http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/sh...ight=sportline
    Is not here

Ride
    Ralliart
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BenChan View Post
    which should i get? prokits or sportline? i seen a lot of great reviews on prokits but no reviews on sportline .. ADDING on .. i dont want to blow my shocks fast / have any problems .. so which one should i go for? prokit OR sportline? anyone on sportline ?
    if thats the case, Pro-kits is your safest bet

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah Prokit might be the one ! ANYONE SELLING USED PROKITS?!?!?! or does anyone know anyone selling them ?!?!?!?!

Ride
    Ralliart
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

check the classified section. Although the season is almost over, might not be the best time to find one.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah .. everyone sold thiers all ready .. but if you guys know anyone selling there prokits ! tell them to look for BEN CHAN ! PM .. thanks

Ride
    Ralliart
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just wait till spring, great advatage in the winter is having car at a stock springs, so that you dont drug snow that much. But i'll keep an eye for you..

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that would be great man .. thanks .. by the way , people seriously take off the lowering springs just for winter? cant they leave them on? sorry im noob at this stuff .. i just started LOL!

Ride
    Ralliart
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No i dont think people do that, Im not... Its to much hassle to take them all off. Worst part is the fronts.. takes alot of time to squeze then take it out, unsqueze then squeze prokits, bolt it then unsqueze. Very annoying! People leave them on, especcialy the ones take it to the shop.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

has anyone ran on sportlines without changing camber / shocks ? or have anyone ran on prokits without changing camber / shocks ? i want to get springs but i dont really feel like changing my stock cambers and or get new shocks =P

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

has anyone ran on sportlines without changing camber / shocks ? or have anyone ran on prokits without changing camber / shocks ? i want to get springs but i dont really feel like changing my stock cambers and or get new shocks =P
    search, a lot of people have expressed their opinions regarding prokits and camber kits

Ride
    Ralliart
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

50% of people on prokits dont have cambers, becasue its only mild drop and tire wear in minimal. So instead of 3 years on 1 set of tires, it will last you for 2 years. With sportlines, the drop is almost 2 inches, the stock camber will not fix alignment, so your tire wear will be noticeable after few weeks maybe.
    If you want to save tires and reduce headaches, just get cambers.
    Some people also say that on prokits, you might not even need adjustable cambers. So you can try getting alignment fixed and see if that helps if not, then you will need 2nd allignment after cambers installed.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WELL .. in that case .. IM LOOKING FOR EIBACH PROKITS AND OR SPORTLINE WITH CAMBERS !!! ANYONE HAS FOR SALE PM ME ASAP !! PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WELL .. in that case .. IM LOOKING FOR EIBACH PROKITS AND OR SPORTLINE WITH CAMBERS !!! ANYONE HAS FOR SALE PM ME ASAP !! PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!
    go post in Buy/Sell section. No need for caps, it makes you sound like a toddler with a keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by x_o_k_x View Post
    50% of people on prokits dont have cambers, becasue its only mild drop and tire wear in minimal. So instead of 3 years on 1 set of tires, it will last you for 2 years. With sportlines, the drop is almost 2 inches, the stock camber will not fix alignment, so your tire wear will be noticeable after few weeks maybe.
    If you want to save tires and reduce headaches, just get cambers.
    Some people also say that on prokits, you might not even need adjustable cambers. So you can try getting alignment fixed and see if that helps if not, then you will need 2nd allignment after cambers installed.
    I know you are trying to be a nice guy, but BenChan has start a few threads on issues that have already been asked.
    Example:
    http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/sh...ad.php?t=28025
    http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/sh...ad.php?t=27977
    http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/sh...ad.php?t=27951

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha ! i looked at sell/buy .. people are only selling Stech/sportline .. no prokit .. people got to the used prokit before me .. threads .. i ask a lot because im NOOB ! .. im serious .. i just started modding / doing all this like a few months ago .. im at the learning phase .. sorry

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha ! i looked at sell/buy .. people are only selling Stech/sportline .. no prokit .. people got to the used prokit before me .. threads .. i ask a lot because im NOOB ! .. im serious .. i just started modding / doing all this like a few months ago .. im at the learning phase .. sorry
    Hope I didn't come off as a complete ass, lol. If I was a complete ass I would not have posted link in the Coilover thread you started.
    Either way, Welcome to the TM3 family!

On topic
    As xokx have said, best to wait until next season before lowering your car, winter is around the corner.

Ride
    Ralliart
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well Fuman I agree, but IMO instead of saying "use search button", you can just tell him.
    Prokits tend to be popular product, so no wander they are all sold out
    Oh, and if you do go with Sportlines and cambers, you might have hard time in the winter with these installed..