Thread: Northwood Mazda Service (Customers Service)

Ride
    2008 Mazda 5 GT
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Northwood Mazda Service (Customers Service)

Alright i know that i have not written about these guys for a while. What can i say, they have been nothing but stellar!

I recently had a problem with my wifes ' 02 Rav 4 back in December. We started to notice that acceleration was sluggish. Most of us can already know what this means. Jackson's Toyota (grumble) said they couldn't diagnose the problem. Slugishness was intermitant but very evident.
    Got oil change in March. complained then as well. They said that they couldn't diagnose it. It started to get really bad CEL came on. finally we got fed up and took it to Northwood. They took it for a short drive and next thing you know we have to replace tranny took them all of a 10 min drive.

(shorten up the story getting to long)
    Replaced tranny 5K w/5yr warranty later.
    CEL comes on.
    Take it back to Northwood, wouldn't you know TSB(friking thing posted back in '06. you think they would have checked for this!?)
    Northwood takes it to Toyota cuz at this point the computer is fried and needs to be replaced.

Now we are going after Toyota Canada to see if we can recoup some cash.

Does anyone think we have a chance?

All in all Northwood seems to have the best customer service staff around.

If more dealerships took more care in what they do they would retain loyalty.

Northwood is one of those dealerships that i am happy to give my business.

Great work Service Dept. Keep it up and I will definatley keep recommending you no matter what the car is.

Northwood Mazda you have my loyalty.

Got any SWAG hahaha.

On a short note, O2 sensor went recently on my 3, replaced in an hour. WHAT SERVICE!!!!! Great work again.
    2015 GT 4Dr Titanium Flash Mica

2006 GT Sport Winning Blue Mica, Painted Calipers w/white MAZDA caliper decals, Footwell Illumination front+back, Winter Tire Pkg, CX7 Stubby Antenna, Aluminum Manual Pedal set from group buy by YOTR, 2.3 Badges, Axela badge to make me go even FASTER

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Northwood Mazda Service (Customers Service)

Glad to hear they've been helping you out. The boys always take good care of me and my 3. Can't wait to go check out the new dealership opening today.
    PK
    Last edited by PKock; 06-29-2009 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Spelling

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New dealership is up and running (somewhat). There is still construction being done around us. We should have the new place all spit and polished in about 2 weeks

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Should be just in time for my 48k service. Cant wait to check it out.
    PK

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was in today to book my 48k service appointment for next week. Its comming along nicely and is still a couple weeks away from being finished but its gonna be awesome. I look forward to seeing it completed. And now I'll be able to watch them working on my car lol.
    PK

Jr Member
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had some elective work done at Northwood today. The job took a little longer than I thought it might but that made me glad I listened to the little voice in my head and chose to let professionals with a hoist and factory training take care of it rather than do it myself. All in all it was a fairly unremarkable experience with no surprises - they did what I asked and the bill was for the amount quoted when I booked the appointment. Pretty much what I expect in a professionally run shop.

As for the new facilities, they are very nice. Construction is not finished yet but even so the easy access and large waiting area are a definite improvement over the old location. Lots of shiny new Mazdas on the lot too. I've seen a couple of new Mazda3s on the road and thought they looked OK but it is hard to tell for sure when you are trying to pay attention to what you're doing behind the wheel. In the flesh, on the lot where I could take my time and walk around and really get a good look at them from various angles the new Mazda3 is a definite winner. Ditto for the Mazda6.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I took my 3 in today for its 48k service and once again the guys did a great job. Even got them to clean the brake rust off the wheels that I couldnt seem to get off. The new dealership is comming along nicely and I look forward to seeing it completed.
    PK

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had the 3 in today to have the snow tires put on and once again I'm very pleased with the service. Dropped the car off and headed down to Vaughan only to realize that the wifes car (02 Echo) had an exhaust leak. So when we went to pick up the 3 they ended up fixing the exhaust leak on the Echo. So once again they did a great job, keep it up guys.
    PK