I got my 48K service done at Direct Mazda.

Pulled up right on time, the place is big and shiny and new. But strangely quiet, almost like a ghost town. I guess it is like that early on a weekday morning. Also, this dealership is pretty new, and apparently many people did not know about it.

The whole process was pretty smooth, they were expecting me. The shuttle driver took me to work and told me the whole story about how the Dilawri Group (owner of Ontario Mazda, Erin Mills Mazda) had bought out Mississauga Mazda, but neglected to tell Mazda Canada what they were doing. So Mazda Canada made some kind of deal to get another group to take the dealership out of the hands of Dilawri.

They phoned me about two hours later telling me that the transmission fluid might need flushing. I expected that because the fluid was getting a little off colour. So I authorized that.

The driver was right exactly on time to pick me up, and I picked up the car with no hassles.

Overall, it was a pretty smooth experience, I expect to be back for my next service.