Thread: Are you planning any more Masiv Mondays?

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Are you planning any more Masiv Mondays?

Hey guys. Just wondering if you are planning any further Masiv Mondays? I have one posted on Focus Canada for next Monday, the 12th of Oct. We will be talking about a pre meet for the C7 Fall Tour. I have seen that you have some pre-meets posted. Maybe we could talk about combining a pre meet or something?
    Resident Focus Owner and General

Focus Man, Focus.
    Eibach Pro-Kit, K&N Typhoon Intake, Focus Central 2 out of 3pc UDP, SpeedHut Reverse EL-Glo Guages, Diamond Plate Floormats Dead Pedal & Door Sils, iPod TOUCH thru Pioneer DEH-P7900BT, Nextar W3G-01 GPS, Full blue LED interior conversion, European upper & lower grills, S2 Skirts and Lip, 8000K HID's

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Are you planning any more Masiv Mondays?

we are gonna be huge. We have like ~20 right now. The premeet although it is not planned yet will 99.9999999% be at shoppes on steeles at don mills and steeles. You guys are more than welcomed to join us but u will have to await further dates as to when the meet will be planned. No, i will not start the pre meet, im just a small potatoe in this forum. I have no power

As for the masiv, if more people go i'll go. The masiv meet this year kinda died imo.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,401 Times in 741 Posts
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Are you planning any more Masiv Mondays?

Quote Originally Posted by Focus Man, Focus. View Post
    Hey guys. Just wondering if you are planning any further Masiv Mondays? I have one posted on Focus Canada for next Monday, the 12th of Oct. We will be talking about a pre meet for the C7 Fall Tour. I have seen that you have some pre-meets posted. Maybe we could talk about combining a pre meet or something?
    Post up the meet details as a new thread, just follow the format of our previous threads. I'm sure you will get TM3 members to attend.
    2010 Black Mazdaspeed 3 - Lightly modded