Thread: Yorkdale Dufferin Mazda- DO NOT GO

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Yorkdale Dufferin Mazda- DO NOT GO

went into yorkdale dufferin mazda formely known as Dufferin Mazda. ( same place diffrent new managment).

Was not pleased with the service at all, when my car was deliverd back to me after an oil change I found a small screwdriver beside my battery cover and an empty bag of popcorn inside the car... wtf was that about?

to make this short the managment has changed but they offer the same low quality service.

Funny thing to note for anyone that has been into this dealership all of their framed awards on their walls is anywhere from the early 1980s's to 1995 lol, nothing new , its one of those crappy dealerships that is stuck in the past, at least oil change was free

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Yorkdale Dufferin Mazda- DO NOT GO

This is the WORST place to buy a car . They will tell you your car had past safety!!!!!! WRONG!!!!! I bought a 08 Mazda 3 there August 1,2013 the car was back there the following Monday for service there was work that should have been passed in the safety tests which someone even said themselves and was not . The mechanics and managers told me "mistakes happen" how can u say a car is safe for the road when it's not what if someone got hurt they said don't blow things out of proportion. They don't care about there customers all they care about is the money. And the worst thing of all is that after they did the repairs on my car I picked up my daughter from day care she gets in her car seat and hands me a hand full of 1inch glass pieces that were in her car seat apparently none of the mechanics no how they got there funny right they all deny everything saying possible I did it this coming from the people who passed my car as safe yet tell me mistakes happen n things slipped threw safety funny people. Yorkdale dufferin Mazda take your business else where they aren't worth it they will take ur money be great and nice to you but then it's all over and sell you a car that should be safe but might not cause as they say mistakes happen .

Ride
    07 Mazda3 GT Sedan
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you not have a look over it as well as your own mechanic?

I'm not excusing their lack of professionalism on the whole thing but I wouldn't trust a safety from someone I personally didn't trust.

The glass part is scary. I have young nephews and nieces and I would be livid if I were in your place.

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't because I just new buying car single mom didn't really know alot as I do no figured if I got from a dealership and they gave me warrant it would be more trust worthy then buying from a random use car place . Other them them I have the car working running great the dealer ship should be ashamed lol and the glass is what put it exactly over the edge