Thread: Maple MAzda

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Maple MAzda

Hi All,

First of all, I'm a proud owner of a 2010 Sport GT in Graphite Grey Mica...my first Mazda. I was in the market for a hatchback, and fell in love with this car the moment I drove it.

Second, I'd like to report a positive purchasing experience with Maple Mazda. All of the folks there made me feel welcome during every visit, and negotiations were pretty easy. They even gave me what I wanted on my trade which was nice.

I'm hoping that the service experience will be as good as the sales side, as this dealership is 5 minutes from my office.

See you all around!

Cheers,
    Rob.

Sr Member
    Ride
    BMW F30 328i 6MT
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Maple MAzda

Hey Rob welcome to the forums!

I hope you enjoy your Mazda as much as myself and the rest of us on here already do.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just signed the papers at Maple Mazda on a 2010 Mazda3 Sport GS in Velocity Red. But I'm still neutral on the buying experience for now. I'm waiting to see how they handle delivery. There were several minor mistakes that just didn't seem very professional. Also, response times could have been MUCH better.

Also, I'm now starting to get nervous about delivery. I made the mistake of TRUSTING that they would locate the vehicle in a short amount of time. I should have stipulated in writing. Nuts.
    I'm expecting a phone call tomorrow - Monday morning - with a delivery date. Hopefully I won't be waiting 3 months like some.

I'll post a full review of the dealership once I have the car.
    Rob, I'm glad your experience was good. Enjoy that ride!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wormburner View Post
    I just signed the papers at Maple Mazda on a 2010 Mazda3 Sport GS in Velocity Red. But I'm still neutral on the buying experience for now. I'm waiting to see how they handle delivery. There were several minor mistakes that just didn't seem very professional. Also, response times could have been MUCH better.

Also, I'm now starting to get nervous about delivery. I made the mistake of TRUSTING that they would locate the vehicle in a short amount of time. I should have stipulated in writing. Nuts.
    I'm expecting a phone call tomorrow - Monday morning - with a delivery date. Hopefully I won't be waiting 3 months like some.

I'll post a full review of the dealership once I have the car.
    Rob, I'm glad your experience was good. Enjoy that ride!
    You have unusual options chosen ?
    Quote Originally Posted by o0aZuMi0o View Post
    What else can I get for ladies other than Spa/Nails gift card??
    Quote Originally Posted by Default User View Post
    a cooking apron?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bman13 View Post
    You have unusual options chosen ?
    Nope. Hopefully there will be no issues.
    It's just that the buying experience so far has not been stellar. Not horrible. But not stellar.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My experience wasn't that great, I didn't get the car I originally wanted (mazda3 gs sport w/o sunroof). However, my father opted for the better upgrade (with the sunroof), so in the end it kinda worked out. Traction control and Dynamic stability control really helped in the winter. The service seems to be great so far for me, I had my first service there and they were pretty quick about it. The guys working at the desks are very friendly. I like to watch them work on my car so i peek at the windows when I'm there. They seem to be fairly professional. I rashed one of my rims a few weeks ago, so I had them balance and install a rim i provided, as well as aligning the car for me. I'm gonna keep going back just cause they are like 4km from where i live.
    2010 Mazda 3 Sport GS
    Crystal White Pearl
    Mods: LED 3rd brake light, 6000k HIDs, 23% tints

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the feedback on the service department tommy... and sorry to hear about your wheel.
    They certainly are a friendly bunch at Maple Mazda, but you hit the problem on the head. They tend to make promises they don't intend to keep.
    So far, they've been small promises ..."I'll call you back"..."I'll get you those numbers"..."I'll have the paperwork ready." It's upsetting, but not end of world kinda stuff.
    I hope they deliver on the car. It's sad that you have to always anticipate the worst.
    But at least now I think I feel comfortable trying out the service department if/when the time comes.