Thread: Mazda of Brampton denied $750 fuel card

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Mazda of Brampton denied $750 fuel card

Last Saturday (August 28, 2010) I went to Mazda of Brampton for a cash purchase of a 2010 Mazda3 GX. In particular, the car we discussed was a 2010 mazda 3, 1600km, Gunmetal-blue, plus key-less entry for $18,144.13 along with the $750 fuel card. We were told that the vehicle was not available for test drive at that time and that arrangements would be made to bring the car to our residence. However, no car was delivered and my emails were not returned.

Today (Tuesday August 31, 2010) I went to Mazda of Brampton again. I was offered the same deal but without the $750 fuel card. The sales rep at first DENIED that a fuel card was originally included in contradiction to my notes and my fathers' memory. The sales rep finally acknowledged that the fuel card was offered but that the promotion had expired on the weekend.

Out of principal, I refused the deal for the cash purchase of a 2010 Mazda3 GX. We were originally promised a fuel card in the deal as advertised and then it was denied. It is regrettable that this promise was not honored; such practices look poorly on the reputation of Mazda of Brampton.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Mazda of Brampton denied $750 fuel card

go to Jeff at MOT he will give you the best deal
    2007 Mazda 3 GS Carbon Grey

Mods to date: 8000K HID, 3000K HID Fogs with smoked tint, Angel Eyes, Eye Lids, Smoked LED 3rd Break Light, Led Interior Lighting, Open Mouth Grill, Front Lip, Rear Flares, OEM Side Skirts, Custom Black Emblems, TM3 License Plate Covers & Rear TM3 Stickers, 2-way Viper Alarm, 23% Tinted Windows, Black Reflectors, 3M Carbon Fiber Vinyl, Eibach Pro Kits, Smoked Side Marker, Tinted Rear Tails, VG shark fin, Hella Horns, 18" Tenzo Type M Version 1 Black wrapped with 225/40/18 Nankang NSII, RHO Plate, Magnaflow CBE

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mazda of brampton is the worst dealer ship ever! lol i have had nothing but troubles with them so i refuse to go there anymore.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

with that cash price, you probably be able to buy NEW from Jeff.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, PM Jeff and see what he can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by o0aZuMi0o View Post
    What else can I get for ladies other than Spa/Nails gift card??
    Quote Originally Posted by Default User View Post
    a cooking apron?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed that Jeff (or QEW Mazda) are the places to buy a Mazda.
    I'm also not impressed with Mazda of Brampton. Although the worst dealership ever award must go to the artist formerly known as Orangeville. Attrell Hyundai in Brampton (around the corner from Mazda) is also up (or down?) there.

Sr Member
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought mine from Mazda of Brampton but never dealt with their crap. I knew what I wanted and didn't waste anytime dealing with their crappy salesmen. The only reason I bought from them was cause I got a good trade in.

To be denied an offer after being told you would recieve something is just plain wrong. Why do these guys continue to burry themselves with stuff like this...
    Quote Originally Posted by zzz3 View Post
    never ever gonna fack with hitesh again, that's for sure...thread is destroyed.

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At Mazda of Brampton I had the unfortunate experience with the dishonest Mr. Robin Lent, E-commerce Sales and Leasing Manager.

At first he said the vehicle we were discussing was not available on the lot (Saturday). I later found out from a sales rep that Robin was the one using the vehicle for his personal use. AFTER I did test drive the vehicle (Tuesday) he told me that it was being sold to someone else (Thanks for wasting my time). But of course he had something similar. He showed me another 2010 Mazda3 GX that was dirty (inside and out) that had more kilometers. We also noticed that the tail lights were loose (my wife pointed it out), after failing to convince us that it was normal, Robin said that it would be fixed. He then recalculated the price and charged $50 more and omitted the $750 fuel card while crying that the dealership doesn't make money on these deals. He then tried to get me to place a deposit for this car that we didn't even test drive.

We told him we didn't come to the dealership to waste our time and play these dishonest games.

My advice to everyone, stay away from the dishonest practices of Mazda of Brampton.

Sr Member
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, thats just horrible. I dealt with a sales guy names Noli. He was honest and straight to the point. MoB really needs a management makeover! Even the parts department is horrible.

Good luck with finding your vehicle. Like everyone else suggests, go see Jeff. He'll turn your car shopping experience around.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hit26k View Post
    wow, thats just horrible. I dealt with a sales guy names Noli. He was honest and straight to the point. MoB really needs a management makeover! Even the parts department is horrible.

Good luck with finding your vehicle. Like everyone else suggests, go see Jeff. He'll turn your car shopping experience around.
    I bought my 3 from Noli as well, he was very nice and up front about everything. however, the service and parts department left something to be desired.

the rest of the sales people didn't even look at me when I had been in the dealership for over 30 minutes looking at the same car, which I was ready to buy. I guess I don't look like I can afford to buy a Mazda 3.... lol

Sr Member
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fini View Post
    the rest of the sales people didn't even look at me when I had been in the dealership for over 30 minutes looking at the same car, which I was ready to buy. I guess I don't look like I can afford to buy a Mazda 3.... lol
    same thing with me. i got the "this kid doesn't look like he should be here" stare from all the sales people. A little disappointing but oh well...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's kind of stupid that they generalize like that. Because there could at least a few explanations of what I'm doing there which could translate into a sale if they treated me with some respect
    1) I'm investigating options for friends or family
    2) I'm going to buy for myself

Do I really need to walk in there with a business suit and a few diamond rings on my finger to give the impression that I can afford a Mazda3? Like, really... the car is only 30k for a GT... I feel like I have to walk around with my pay-stub attached to my forehead everywhere i go to get some respect.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man... Dealerships need to learn that people are going to talk. In the internet age, customer service and word of mouth are more important than ever! I really lucked out by going to QEW Mazda without researching them first. Yikes. But yes, to the original poster, talk to Jeff-TheBiz here on the boards (he's from Mazda of Toronto), or QEWmazdaPrez (from... QEW Mazda), both of them should be able to help you out.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup also had a bad experience there 4 yrs ago, with a lying POS salesman, stay away from that dealership at all costs, looks like nothing has changed.

Want a Mazda talk to Jeff @ Toronto Mazda, straight forword, no bullshit, no pressure, the way it should be!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by packman View Post
    At Mazda of Brampton I had the unfortunate experience with the dishonest Mr. Robin Lent, E-commerce Sales and Leasing Manager.

At first he said the vehicle we were discussing was not available on the lot (Saturday). I later found out from a sales rep that Robin was the one using the vehicle for his personal use. AFTER I did test drive the vehicle (Tuesday) he told me that it was being sold to someone else (Thanks for wasting my time). But of course he had something similar. He showed me another 2010 Mazda3 GX that was dirty (inside and out) that had more kilometers. We also noticed that the tail lights were loose (my wife pointed it out), after failing to convince us that it was normal, Robin said that it would be fixed. He then recalculated the price and charged $50 more and omitted the $750 fuel card while crying that the dealership doesn't make money on these deals. He then tried to get me to place a deposit for this car that we didn't even test drive.

We told him we didn't come to the dealership to waste our time and play these dishonest games.

My advice to everyone, stay away from the dishonest practices of Mazda of Brampton.
    I wish I had read this before I got the car from Robin Lent. He's a liar plain and simple. The car I got from him 3 weeks ago came with 1 key. He said he will get me a second key but today I went to MoB to pick it up and hes asking me to pay for it. Initially he said he would get me the key for free but now hes asking me full retail price for it!! I am just gonna go with the flip key from MoT.

DO NOT DEAL WITH ROBIN LENT!!!