Thread: 2010 Mazda Speed3 Oil Analysis needed!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 2010 Mazda Speed3 Oil Analysis needed!

I need a 2010 Mazda Speed3 with a Mazda Speed cold air intake or any other CAI for comparative purposes. I will meet up and take oil sample and then email results one Polaris lab analyzes the oil! http://www.polarislabs1.com/how-to-get-started.php

If you really would like to know how your engine is running and how good your oil is standing up to the Disi turbo PM me and let me know the mileage on your car, mileage since last oil change and what modifications are done to car.

This is $38 for kit plus $16 shipping and my time for free!!!! I get a comparative sample and you get a true reading of your cars engine and if your oil schedule or type needs to be modified. FOR FREE!!!!!

P.S any intake mods are fine like T.I.P ,recirculation valve,inter-cooler inlet and outlet tubes, but you must have a C.A.I cold air intake Mazda speed part would get preference but will also have at least one none Mazda CAI for a test. Also I need mileage of oil change and type of oil and filter.

Thank-you all for looking and please PM me only will meet up in the GTA at any Timmie's or starbucks etc....

If your wondering how it is done? I will cut a length of plastic tube 1.5x's the length of the dipstick, I will then attach test bottle to the pump and insert the tube in the pump to the bottom of test bottle, then I will insert the other end in the dipstick tube to middle of oil pan and extract oil sample. Then I will mail all of the samples at the same time. If your reading on your dipstick is over the fill line like most dealers do and it is at the top of the X in max then my sample will bring it to the top of the A. Therefore if it is at the A my sample will bring it down to the top of the M etc... If your oil is right at the full line bring some top up oil!

Thank-you for looking and Please PM me if interested!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: 2010 Mazda Speed3 Oil Analysis needed!

Also I will be willing to take a stock MS3 2010 with over 25,000km above 30,000km would be great.

Just PM me with your specs and we can take it from there. My car has excess fuel mixing with oil only thing that has saved me is 6,000km changes and synthetic oil!! Now I do 4,000km until problem is resolved!

P.S google 2010 Mazda Speed3 oil analysis and you will find a Blackstone report on a u.s.a Speed3 and the fuel dilution is at .5% the most it should be is either , <1.5% or 2% what is yours at????
    mine is 9x's the maximum values at 6,000km and 3.5x's the max value at 3,000km is your car running as good as you think it is????

Sponsor - Mspeed Tuning & Diagnostics
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: 2010 Mazda Speed3 Oil Analysis needed!

I can give you a sample of my oil, I do 4000km oil changes and I will have 24,000km on my next oil change. I'd even be willing to pay for the oil analysis I'm just not sure how to deal with it.

My car has a CPE nano with inlet pipe.

If you can set this up, I'll pay you to send in the oil to Blackstone, I just don't have time to do it.
    Want to work on your car but not sure how, send me a PM. Learn the way of Nator.