Thanks
    Thanked 1,089 Times in 541 Posts
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: Nextmod bad experience!

Quote Originally Posted by AloopM3 View Post
    You my friend are obviously not a successful business man. Money in a business is the second most important thing. Customers are first.
    You, my friend, are obviously not a post secondary educated man. One who would form proper sentences, and make sure that when he was trying to get a point across, that all his words were spelt correctly.
    You, my friend, are obviously used to the world bending to you. Welcome to life.
    BTW, money is always the most important thing in a business. You're nice to your customers to get their money.
    Modifications? I've forgotten more than I remember. Click here for the list.

Sponsor - Mspeed Tuning & Diagnostics
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    no, he has sent $5000 to them from friends shopping there. He has spend over $2000.
    so 1% of the total spent

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and without the customers there is no money.. and buddy im not too worried here about using spell check like you. get a life and realize what your doing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    You, my friend, are obviously not a post secondary educated man. One who would form proper sentences, and make sure that when he was trying to get a point across, that all his words were spelt correctly.
    You, my friend, are obviously used to the world bending to you. Welcome to life.
    BTW, money is always the most important thing in a business. You're nice to your customers to get their money.
    *09 mazda 3 GS Black Mica*17% Tinted Windows All Around*K&N Cold Air Intake*Open Mouth Grille*High Intensity Discharge Lights 6000K*Fog Lights*Winter Tire Package*

Ride
    2012 Porsche 911
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This doesn't sound like NextMod at all. Generally Peter and the workers are very helpful although they are very busy. I think that in this business installing and removing something costs money. He not only sells parts but also offers services such as installs and removals. I guess that he explained his policy to you that he needed the part before giving you a bulb. I wonder if he thought he was trying to save you money by lending you his tools so that you could save the removal fee. I also think that all the people outside couldn't have been all NM workers because they need to service other customers inside. Just a bunch of guys joking around with Peter and Peter laughing along with them to be polite. I hope it went down something like that. I am sure he doesn't want to lose a great customer like you. Let's wait for his side
    of the story.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MajesticBlueNTO View Post
    people are entitled to their opinions but there is a case of pot calling the kettle black here.

when you were unhappy with the colour of your rims, you didn't want to pay the full price to strip and re-coat them when that itself was a service and Quy is trying to run a business.
    i didn't ask to get the rims redone did i? no. i told quy that it's ok - it was a mistake on my part. people wanted to hear about the experience i had from quy. so i simply stated my EXPERIENCE. in the end, i STILL recommended him to people and stated that his work is still top notch. all in all, stick to the topic of the thread and don't bring Quy into this conversation.

yes, people are entitled to their opinions. i am simply stating MY OPINIONS in respect to the service Aloop received, and the service I KNOW nextmod provides.

this world doesn't give out free things. you request for service, expect to pay for it. you want the bulbs removed, expect to pay for service.

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Peter,

All im trying to say is that i would have appreciated a little bit more customer service from you today. I know you are running a business, but sometimes its just the right thing to do.

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just for the record about this whole "dont expect things for free" i went in to Mazda themselves for an oil change ad i asked if they can swap my fog light bulb the first time i bought them, the owner himself was standing by and said "don't worry we will do that for you on us" customer service is all i can say to that!

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was at least hoping for an apology but i guess peter is to busy to care about his customers concerns. As a business owner you have to take the bad comments first and the good ones second. thanks to those that understand the situation.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Peter,

All im trying to say is that i would have appreciated a little bit more customer service from you today. I know you are running a business, but sometimes its just the right thing to do.
    I did buddy, I offered you to take the bulbs home and I said I will trust you
    but just bring it back at the end of the day and you said no

I just got a new shippment at the back so I have no room to do the job inside, thats why i said come back when its warmer.

you said no to every single offer I made today for some reason.

what else can I do?

I didnt want to send my guys out in that weather to do a job outside.

I also have to take care of the guys that works here.
    www.nextmod.com
    Monday - Friday 12-8pm
    Saturday 12-5pm

290 Yorktech Dr. Unit 27 Markham Ontario email me at Jon@nextmod.com
    416-800-9139

Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just for the record about this whole "dont expect things for free" i went in to Mazda themselves for an oil change ad i asked if they can swap my fog light bulb the first time i bought them, the owner himself was standing by and said "don't worry we will do that for you on us" customer service is all i can say to that!
    to get an oil change, the car was on a hoist. thus, easier access to get the bulbs changed. furthermore, you can't compare a global corporate company with a private company.

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry but that is the last thing id expect from you. anyways i see thi is going no where so ill just leave it at tha, i just wanted to share my experience with my fellow mazda 3ers. have a great night peter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Supershyguy View Post

I just got a new shippment at the back so I have no room to do the job inside, thats why i said come back when its warmer.

what else can I do?

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if anything the private company should do mroe for the customers. sorry buddy no offense but ur not right here.
    Quote Originally Posted by floodgatez View Post
    to get an oil change, the car was on a hoist. thus, easier access to get the bulbs changed. furthermore, you can't compare a global corporate company with a private company.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Supershyguy View Post

what else can I do?

I believe Peter did offer you all possible options (his earlier posts) regarding your situation here, but you seem to decline all of it and expected them to perform a service immediately, which I have to agree with peter to charge you, if they were to take care of it.

Again with the laughter part, the whole nextmod team are great people that chats with everyone when they can and jokes around alot. I strongly disagree that they would stand there and laugh at someone or anyone for that matter
    Last edited by chan7; 03-03-2011 at 11:23 PM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AloopM3.

Customer service is a must in every business, and what Peter has posted is more than what I would have done or what a dealership would have done.

You have to understand that if you cannot cooperate with the options he gives you, nothing will get fixed.

Dealership makes millions of dollars. A bulb is a cash grab for dealerships if they were to have it installed with a fee. That is why they offer it to you at no cost

Nextmod isn't a huge company (yet). They have costs to cover themselves. (employees,rent, etc...)

That's all I got to say and take it however you feel. Good luck!
    Photographer for Street Concepts online magazine
    Kaption Audio show team
    The Lowerclass

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry guys, but i didnt turn down all options, they were realistic responses.. i didn't have cash on me for a deposit, and a 45 min drive is a while for a bulb that is free anyways under warranty with peter. this could have all been done with in 5 min. but thats fine. i was driving today adn saw its out so figured he'd give me a quick hand with it considering i didnt get a chance to go home and take it out. but thats fine.. all you guys protect yourselves instead of agreeing or understanding a customer.. <--- reffering to the other sponsors that are responding here.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to hear about your bad experience but Nextmod is great...and they do try to take care of their customers even if theyre swamped with work...from my experience tho ive never had a bad one.. one day they even stayed for an hour to wait for me so i could pick up a lip..and i need to replace the bulb in my trunk..they didnt believe me that i needed a different bulb and peter personally came out himself to see it with me even tho it was hella cold and windy as heck... my trunk even got blown down and hit peter lol..(sorry bout that) but theyre good guys and i would still and do recommend all my buddies to them..

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As i stated previously i have always reomomended them adn i have never had a bad experience but this time he surprised me with one.

Quote Originally Posted by Daquronic View Post
    Sorry to hear about your bad experience but Nextmod is great...and they do try to take care of their customers even if theyre swamped with work...from my experience tho ive never had a bad one.. one day they even stayed for an hour to wait for me so i could pick up a lip..and i need to replace the bulb in my trunk..they didnt believe me that i needed a different bulb and peter personally came out himself to see it with me even tho it was hella cold and windy as heck... my trunk even got blown down and hit peter lol..(sorry bout that) but theyre good guys and i would still and do recommend all my buddies to them..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,785 Times in 923 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

honestly, it's one bad experience out of X-number of sales/customers. so what?

IMHO, both sides have valid points.

OP has every right to state his views, HOWEVER should have mentioned the FULL story (incl peters' suggestions to resolve the situation)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's 2 types of people here, next mod dick rider's and logical people. Peter no offense, but the guy live's 45min away from you, the least you can do is help the guy out, what if he has no idea how to remove a fog light?. Complaining about it being to cold is an excuse, I work on vehicles in -15 or lower if I have to get a job done for a customer it's just a good thing to do for repeat customer's or any customer that comes to see you, this is your bread and butter. I wouldn't doubt you guy's laughed at him I would have laughed also if I made a guy remove a fog light in the cold lol.

Just to address the post of "it's one bad experience out of X-number of sales/customers. so what?" 1 bad experience can go a long way, i've seen shop's lose plenty of business because the unhappy customer spread the word. A loss is a loss, no matter 1 person or 10, in a business perspective that's defeinetely not what you strive for.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sol_searchin View Post
    There's 2 types of people here, next mod dick rider's and logical people. Peter no offense, but the guy live's 45min away from you, the least you can do is help the guy out, what if he has no idea how to remove a fog light?. Complaining about it being to cold is an excuse, I work on vehicles in -15 or lower if I have to get a job done for a customer it's just a good thing to do for repeat customer's or any customer that comes to see you, this is your bread and butter. I wouldn't doubt you guy's laughed at him I would have laughed also if I made a guy remove a fog light in the cold lol.

Just to address the post of "it's one bad experience out of X-number of sales/customers. so what?" 1 bad experience can go a long way, i've seen shop's lose plenty of business because the unhappy customer spread the word. A loss is a loss, no matter 1 person or 10, in a business perspective that's defeinetely not what you strive for.
    i agree with you sol_searchin... 1 bad experience can definitely go a long way and potentially cause a shop to loss plenty of business. however, easy on the 'nextmod dick rider' statement. we don't need that crap in this community.

furthermore, as peter stated earlier, he provided options and none of the options were taken.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya but come on, a 5 -10m job could have cost a customer. In my book's not worth it, dick riding might have been a little harsh my bad.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dude there has got to be a line at some point... changing a fog bulb is not a 5min job i dont care what you say.. time it its not five mins

alway so you want 10 20 min labor free... peter still has to pay these guys... so maybe someone wants 30min free and then an hour free? no way.. there is a line i understand your problem but if you had the chance to take the bulbs home and passed it up... i dont know what to say to that... sounds like you wanted it your way and when you didnt get it you needed to stretch the story...

your just one dude.. imagine if all his customers had him do this... 20min sounds like nothing at once but it adds up
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bMeiSter View Post
    Really Dave? You just have to make things worse...
    Just for that, your website sucks!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

someones looking to have a target on their back lol... careful dude...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya but come on, a 5 -10m job could have cost a customer. In my book's not worth it, dick riding might have been a little harsh my bad.
    it's cool buddy. we're all entitled to our opinions. but as a 'community forum', lets try to at least act like a community. i agree with you that a 5-15min job is small. so perhaps if Aloop required assistance or help, he could have asked Peter to ask one of his workers in the back for assistance? i'm sure Peter would have directed one of the guys to help out.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just to counter your comment, removing a fog light bulb is 5-10m top's for a tech that know's the car, that 10m could bring back a repeat customer and bring 10x the profit of that lost time in the long run. A lot of shop's would spend a few min of their time to please a customer. Remember a happy customer is a returning customer and in this time and age were small shop's are losing business like crazy due to the economy I think it's worth it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast