Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102
Results 2,526 to 2,533 of 2533

Thread: The official "Will this fit??" thread!

  1. #2526
    Moderator S.F.W.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    North York
    Age
    39
    Posts
    18,058
    Thanks
    937
    Thanked 1,373 Times in 720 Posts
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The official "Will this fit??" thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ogata View Post
    Will 2018 Mazda 3 18" rims fit on a 2012?
    yes
    2010 Black Mazdaspeed 3 - Lightly modded

  2. #2527
    Sr Member Default User's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    9,480
    Thanks
    1,355
    Thanked 1,782 Times in 922 Posts
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The official "Will this fit??" thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ogata View Post
    Will 2018 Mazda 3 18" rims fit on a 2012?
    Yes

  3. #2528
    Noob dope3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The official "Will this fit??" thread!

    Hey guys, need some advice on fitment... I'm considering getting R255/35R18 tires in the back and 18" wheels to go with them... Will they fit on 2010 Mazda3 2.5L GT Hatchback? Thanks.

  4. #2529
    Member shift8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Alliston, ON
    Age
    38
    Ride
    Toyota Highlander Limited
    Posts
    1,252
    Thanks
    927
    Thanked 307 Times in 206 Posts
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The official "Will this fit??" thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by dope3 View Post
    Hey guys, need some advice on fitment... I'm considering getting R255/35R18 tires in the back and 18" wheels to go with them... Will they fit on 2010 Mazda3 2.5L GT Hatchback? Thanks.
    With the proper offset and wheel width they should fit. You're likely to need a fender roll though.

    https://tiresize.com/wheel-offset-calculator/

    Use this to put in the stock setting and then put in whatever you're expecting, and you can see how much more you'll be past the stock setup, and then how much more inboard you'll be. Make sure you're not too much more inside (to avoid hitting the shock) and depending how much out you go, you'll need to look at a fender roll (I needed it even just with 8.5" wide wheel with a 225 tire on the gen 1).

    Figure out your sizing, then go do some measuring.
    2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3, CWP
    Forged internals + GTX2871r
    // Build thread // Instagram: @sleepy.ms3

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to shift8 For This Useful Post:

    dope3 (02-18-2019)

  6. #2530
    Noob dope3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The official "Will this fit??" thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by shift8 View Post
    With the proper offset and wheel width they should fit. You're likely to need a fender roll though.

    https://tiresize.com/wheel-offset-calculator/

    Use this to put in the stock setting and then put in whatever you're expecting, and you can see how much more you'll be past the stock setup, and then how much more inboard you'll be. Make sure you're not too much more inside (to avoid hitting the shock) and depending how much out you go, you'll need to look at a fender roll (I needed it even just with 8.5" wide wheel with a 225 tire on the gen 1).

    Figure out your sizing, then go do some measuring.
    Great website, thanks for the help. Yeah, they should fit with spacers. Compared to my current setup (225/45R17 ET45), I would have to use 10mm spacers (minimum) for inside clearance. They stick out 17mm beyond my current setup, so combined with the 10mm spacers, they would stick out 27mm. Should be fine because I run 25mm spacers right now and have encountered slight rubbing on bumps/potholes. So it should be a similar situation. Ideally might need a fender roll down the road.

  7. #2531
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The official "Will this fit??" thread!

    Anyone running 215/40 on 18x8?

    I was running a 225/40 last summer with a +35 offset and would rub at the rears on big dips, and even on slight dips when loaded with at least 2 in the back.

    Iím wondering if 215/40 would be better. Looking for a new set this coming summer.

  8. #2532
    Newbie rockbottom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Brampton
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The official "Will this fit??" thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinM3 View Post
    Anyone running 215/40 on 18x8?

    I was running a 225/40 last summer with a +35 offset and would rub at the rears on big dips, and even on slight dips when loaded with at least 2 in the back.

    I’m wondering if 215/40 would be better. Looking for a new set this coming summer.
    Im using 215/45/18◊8 with 40 offset.. no problem at all..

  9. #2533
    Noob
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The official "Will this fit??" thread!

    I was considering getting the Niche Sector M197 wheel. It's 19X8.5, +35 offset. Currently lowered on Eibach pro kits. Probably with 225/40/r19 tires. Will this fit? Not sure if a 235/35 would work as well

Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102

Similar Threads

  1. G20 - official thread
    By ZeroChalk in forum General Lounge
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 12:14 PM
  2. Official Mazdaspeed3 Thread
    By Jeff-TheBiz in forum Buying a Mazda3
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 12:40 AM
  3. The Official MIA thread
    By SourcE in forum General Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 03:52 PM
  4. Official GV lip pic thread
    By DrunknFoo in forum Pictures and Videos
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 10:25 PM
  5. The Official Riddle Thread
    By Broli in forum General Lounge
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 05:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •