I did use the search and I might get mit-gee d but whatever. This is insane. Every summer, a HUGE flock of birds sit atop a tree on my house and poop like crazy on my car. Sometimes its white, sometimes its brown and SOMETIMES ORANGE. It sickens me and now that my family have new cars, I don't want a single drop of bird crap on them since I detail my car every spring/summer and I do not want to waste time trying to remove bird crap on my car. Are there any natural remedies I can do to prevent them from hanging on the tree? The easiest thing is to cut it down but I don't want to do that. I heard hanging used cds on the top deter them away as birds do not like shiny objects. I was thinking about hanging those owls you get at crappy tire to scare them away. What do you use or what works? I need to implement something before the weather gets warmer. I know I posted this on RFD but I want to hear what fellow TM3ers use. No jokes please as I'm sure you don't want acidic bird poop on your cars.