Thanks
    Thanked 1,401 Times in 741 Posts
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Erin Mills Mazda - TM3 Affiliate Dealers program

Dear Members,

We the Administrative team at TorontoMazda3.ca are pleased to be able to extend further savings to our loyal members.

Erin Mills Mazda has joined Torontomazda3 as an official affiliated dealership.

To ensure that the discount does not get abused, only those active members that support the club by displaying our logo through decals and or license place covers will be eligible for the discount.

The discount being offered is as follows:
    15% Discount on Labour on additional work (oil change and special services excluded)
    15% Discount on Parts and Accessories

If you qualify for the discount, please identify yourself to the service representative as a TorontoMazda3 club member and please provide your forum handle. Please ensure that you do this when your work order is opened.

For questions or concerns regarding the discount you can contact:
    Sales & Service -
    Ravi Menon - General Manager
    R_Menon@ErinMillsMazda.com
    905-828-0070
    TM3 Handle - rmenon

Parts Contact -
    Manny DaCosta - Parts Manager
    Email: M_DaCosta@ErinMillsMazda.com
    TM3 Handle: NA
    Phone: 905-828-3327

Thank you,
    TorontoMazda3.ca Administration

Erin Mills Mazda

2400 MOTORWAY BLVD
    MISSISSAUGA, ON L5L 1X3
    1 (866) 980-6895
    2010 Black Mazdaspeed 3 - Lightly modded

Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: Erin Mills Mazda - TM3 Affiliate Dealers program

Went to EMM today to purchase a cargo tray. Inquired about the tm3 discount, was told it only applies to members who drive MS3s not regular MZ3s. Asked if I can speak to Manny or Ravi. Was told Manny doesn't work there anymore and Ravi was gone for the day. Insisted that the discount should apply to all members and that it was weird it wouldn't be honored. Had an awkward stand off then mentioned I would reconfirm with the forum admins. Now I'm questioning whether it is worth the frustration to contact Ravi, wait for a response, and return back and explain to the same guy that I spoke to Ravi. All for just 15% off.

Although the discount is nominal, this is the closest affiliated dealership, or so I thought, near me (5 mins from where I live) which is really convenient. I would have gladly paid full price since the drive to MOT or Prima for the discount would most certainly eat up whatever savings I had in gas. After this, I'd rather pay full price to a dealership that knows WTF its doing. Sometimes I really wonder why I come back to this place...
    Last edited by r4mi5awi; 01-04-2014 at 08:25 PM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by r4mi5awi View Post
    Went to EMM today to purchase a cargo tray. Inquired about the tm3 discount, was told it only applies to members who drive MS3s not regular MZ3s. Asked if I can speak to Manny or Ravi. Was told Manny doesn't work there anymore and Ravi was gone for the day. Insisted that the discount should apply to all members and that it was weird it wouldn't be honored. Had an awkward stand off then mentioned I would reconfirm with the forum admins. Now I'm questioning whether it is worth the frustration to contact Ravi, wait for a response, and return back and explain to the same guy that I spoke to Ravi. All for just 15% off.

Although the discount is nominal, this is the closest affiliated dealership, or so I thought, near me (5 mins from where I live) which is really convenient. I would have gladly paid full price since the drive to MOT or Prima for the discount would most certainly eat up whatever savings I had in gas. After this, I'd rather pay full price to a dealership that knows WTF its doing. Sometimes I really wonder why I come back to this place...

contact ravi and wait for a response. not only is it about the discount, but its also sending a message to the employees that the discount applies to all qualified members.

50 shades of silver

Thanks
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smh. Some of these affiliated dealers (prima and mot to an extent) are a joke. What's the point of paying a good sum of money to be a sponsor of bad service.
    Last edited by zzz3; 01-05-2014 at 08:52 AM.

Ride
    2012 Porsche 911
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverstarmazda View Post
    contact ravi and wait for a response. not only is it about the discount, but its also sending a message to the employees that the discount applies to all qualified members.
    I'd do this. Give them a chance make it right. Sometimes there's employee turnover and this is part of their training.
    Obviously it states clearly the terms and conditions above by Ami and if this had changed (which I am sure it hasn't since Ravi is still there) then Ami will have to clear this up and post changes.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will follow up with Ravi this week to see what is going on with the affiliate discount.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zzz3 View Post
    Smh. Some of these affiliated dealers (prima and mot to an extent) are a joke. What's the point of paying a good sum of money to be a sponsor of bad service.
    The issues with MoT have been covered, and Jeff has been doing his best to resolve problems.
    With your experience at Prima did you try contacting Rui ? I will bring your thread to his attention.

I agree there have certainly been challenges with some of our affiliates. However, if the issues are not brought forward to management corrective action can not be taken.
    Most of the affiliate dealers have been very good about correcting problems once identified.

For TM3 to continue to host events, and grow, we need the affiliate partners support. They are also counting on TM3 to help grow their business as well. If you provide management feedback and no action is taken, you should leave appropriate feedback as you have done. Following that, you can vote with your wallet.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

agincourt mazda isnt even an affiliated dealer (according to the list) and they give me a tm3 discounts no questions asked :/ however they do have a tm3 sticker on the door

Thanks
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverstarmazda View Post
    agincourt mazda isnt even an affiliated dealer (according to the list) and they give me a tm3 discounts no questions asked :/ however they do have a tm3 sticker on the door
    That is left from when Karen was still at Agincourt. Unfortunately, I have had no contact with them in quite some time.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by S.F.W. View Post
    I will follow up with Ravi this week to see what is going on with the affiliate discount.
    Thanks Ami. I will also contact Ravi and send him an email next week. Ravi has done right by me in the past. I'm sure he will fix this trivial issue. Keep me updated if you find out anything.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by S.F.W. View Post
    The issues with MoT have been covered, and Jeff has been doing his best to resolve problems.
    With your experience at Prima did you try contacting Rui ? I will bring your thread to his attention.

I agree there have certainly been challenges with some of our affiliates. However, if the issues are not brought forward to management corrective action can not be taken.
    Most of the affiliate dealers have been very good about correcting problems once identified.

For TM3 to continue to host events, and grow, we need the affiliate partners support. They are also counting on TM3 to help grow their business as well. If you provide management feedback and no action is taken, you should leave appropriate feedback as you have done. Following that, you can vote with your wallet.
    Its not the financial aspect that bothers me throughout the ordeal (or for that matter other people that run into troubles with some of our affiliated dealers), rather the disregard for my time, trust and good will i showed in an attempt build a relationship with an affiliate dealer (and indirectly support the community at large). I am sure this a common sentiment, whether the matter be large or small.

Nonetheless, I completely concur with you especially on the latter part about voting with your wallet and following the appropriate channels of communication. I actually addressed my complaints to Mr. Martins and was told by him that he would look into it and get back to me. Its been over a month without any sort of response and i even followed up with him on my own accord a few weeks ago to no avail. Needless to say, i will be going else where.
    Last edited by zzz3; 01-06-2014 at 03:34 PM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone else still having issues with this dealership? Its right near my work and I figure if I'm going to buy a new mazda6 i'd like to support a sponsor.