Thread: Bumpstops...

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bumpstops...

Would anyone know of a local source for some decent quality bumpstops? I've waited 4 weeks for FatCat Motorsports to get my set to me, but after unanswered emails asking for updates, I'm sick of waiting.

I've looked at the ones that GroundControl offers (generic stops, either firm/stiff or soft), but I was wondering if there was anyone local that might supply them? If anyone has ordered from GC before, do they sell the stops as one each or as pairs? The site says each, but buying only one doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me...

Just to make my life even worse, the passenger rear caliper seems to be frozen or the ebrake is jammed half on... Quite a month for my MS3...

Can't wait for this:

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Bumpstops...

I purchased my front bumpstops for my Koni/H&R setup from Ground Control. They sell them as each, so buy as many as you need.

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Bumpstops...

Quote Originally Posted by stillmatic View Post
    I purchased my front bumpstops for my Koni/H&R setup from Ground Control. They sell them as each, so buy as many as you need.
    Awesome, thanks! I didn't want to end up with a duplicate set of stops that I wouldn't need. Are there any special steps that need to be taken with the GC ones like the FatCat ones (needs to be put in a 1.5" ID PVC coupler inside the bushing/bearing to sit properly, or be glued in)?