Thread: Achilles Mazda

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Achilles Mazda

I just got back home with my new car delivery from Achilles Mazda and honest to God... they were such a pleasure to deal with! I completely trusted them as we were not pressured at all to buy a car throughout the process. Truly honest people with great service!

I highly recommend them and will be going there to service my car all the time! Definitely worth the drive from Mississauga.

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up for Achilles Mazda in Milton. I can't say enough good things about this dealership.

Everyone I spoke with at Achilles was really friendly and helpful. The owner (Achilles) is a genuinely good guy. The buying process was easy and smooth. Most communication was done through e-mail and phone. The only time I even had to go to the dealership was to pick up my new car.

I definitely recommend Achilles Mazda. Even if you live in the Mississauga/Brampton area, it's worth it to go to Achilles as they won't waste your time and give you a run around like the dealerships in Mississauga.

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also dealt with Achilles recently when shopping for a Mazda6. He's easily the most transparent and up-front guy to deal with and presented me with a fair offer. Ultimately, I bought elsewhere due to complications on my end (I stress, MY END), but he was quite accommodating and progressive in his approach. As RMX explained above, it's a very streamlined process and no other dealer was willing to work this way, likely because it's rare to deal with the owner himself.

Based on my experience, I think anyone in the market for a Mazda should give Achilles a shot. I certainly will when my lease is up (the complication won't apply when that time comes).

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rated this thread 5 stars.

Achilles deserves it.

Ride
    2013 Mazdapeed3 CWP
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another pleasant experiece with Achilles! Thanks Hal and Terry, you guys are awesome.

Bone Stock Slow

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Timotee For This Useful Post:

S.F.W. (11-15-2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I purchased steel rims and had my snow tires put on my cx5 by this dealer. The the service were great ,I will definitely go back to service my car there

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mazda72 For This Useful Post:

Timotee (11-17-2014)

Ride
    2013 Mazdapeed3 CWP
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hoping this happens, quite a number of members here who go to Achilles.

Quote Originally Posted by Timotee View Post
    Took my car to Achilles yesterday for an oil change and tire change over, Terry was very helpful and as usual, very patient in answering my queries.

I wish Achilles would support the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by funkdupspeed3 View Post
    +1 on Achilles supporting the forum and becoming an affiliate dealership

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Timotee For This Useful Post:

CarLadyLisa (11-18-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,401 Times in 741 Posts
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Achilles will be an affiliate dealership. Announcement coming very soon.
    2010 Black Mazdaspeed 3 - Lightly modded

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to S.F.W. For This Useful Post:

CarLadyLisa (11-18-2014),jaimie08mazda3 (11-24-2014),Timotee (11-17-2014),TRECLA (11-18-2014),vcshox66 (01-15-2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's awesome! I've had nothing but good experiences with them over the past 2 years

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's great that I'm reading this... I'm looking to lease a Mazda 3 veeeeeeeery soon and I live in Milton so this is very good to hear

Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was shopping for my car, Achilles was one of the two dealers that gave me the best deal by a large margin. I only decided to buy my car from Mountain Mazda (sales manager Paul was great too) because it was right in my back yard and both were basically the same offer so I chose merely out of convenience. If I had to choose because of customer service and communication, Achilles would win hands down. The owner dealt with me directly and the documents he provided were very detailed making everything transparent. This is a comparison among the 15 dealerships that I contacted within 100km of me when I was shopping around. I couldn't recommend Achilles more, especially if you're in the market for a Mazda and live nearby.
    2005 GT GFX Black Mica
    2015 GT Aerokit Snowflake White Pearl

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cyclic For This Useful Post:

fatcowxlive (11-18-2014),TRECLA (11-18-2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclic View Post
    When I was shopping for my car, Achilles was one of the two dealers that gave me the best deal by a large margin. I only decided to buy my car from Mountain Mazda (sales manager Paul was great too) because it was right in my back yard and both were basically the same offer so I chose merely out of convenience. If I had to choose because of customer service and communication, Achilles would win hands down. The owner dealt with me directly and the documents he provided were very detailed making everything transparent. This is a comparison among the 15 dealerships that I contacted within 100km of me when I was shopping around. I couldn't recommend Achilles more, especially if you're in the market for a Mazda and live nearby.
    same experience here.
    Instagram @terencerecla

Ride
    1993 Mazda Miata
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A dream come true:

Achilles Mazda is officially an Affiliate!
    http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/sh...ACHILLES-MAZDA!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to CarLadyLisa For This Useful Post:

vcshox66 (01-15-2015)

Ride
    1993 Mazda Miata
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 3zilla View Post
    bought my 1st mazda there absolutely amazing experience. really wanted to give them my business once again. but had to go with another dealer... sorry but the 'mandatory' $500 admin/security was a deal breaker. its not all about the $$$ but their quote was beaten by many other dealers and buying elsewhere also meant i didnt have to drive 70kms to pick up my vehicle
    Hey 3Zilla. Just reading this. I'm sorry to hear you felt that way. We will never let our Safety and Security Package stop us from doing business. It does benefit a great deal of our clients. With a tire warranty, nitrogen and theft registration it does have a great value. Now that I know you feel so strongly about it. The next time around come see me and I will ensure it does not happen again.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CarLadyLisa View Post
    Hey 3Zilla. Just reading this. I'm sorry to hear you felt that way. We will never let our Safety and Security Package stop us from doing business. It does benefit a great deal of our clients. With a tire warranty, nitrogen and theft registration it does have a great value. Now that I know you feel so strongly about it. The next time around come see me and I will ensure it does not happen again.

Thank you for the opportunity.
    I guess it depends who you get because I was given any mandatory fees.

Ride
    1993 Mazda Miata
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I guess it depends who you get because I was given any mandatory fees.
    True. Sometimes we quote without it to obtain a certain price point. It really does put us in a limited situation by doing that. Personally, I like the package. We have been doing it for almost 4 years now and I've seen so many of my customers make use of it. I used it. Had a low tire and the guys checked it out. The repair was covered. It was a nice feeling. We've done replacements on both new & used cars. Low profile and SUV tires are not cheap.

Now that we are an affiliate I will be able to manage the pricing better to ensure we don't lose any future Mazda fans over this.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@CarLadyLisa sorry I meant I was NOT given nor told I had to pay any mandatory fees from the quote I received from Achilles.

Ride
    1993 Mazda Miata
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@CarLadyLisa sorry I meant I was NOT given nor told I had to pay any mandatory fees from the quote I received from Achilles.
    No worries. I figured that's what you meant.

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went to get my 8k service done at Achillies last week - Terry is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Over the weekend, my passenger side mirror was destroyed (while parked on the street). Called Achilles on Monday to order parts, went in yesterday to get repairs done.

Everything was easy and painless...
    Since joining the forum, I've read fantastic things about Achilles, I had to experience it myself and it did not disappoint.
    Even if I need to drive 80kms further than my closest dealership!

One regret - I didn't mention TM3.. it definitely would have came in handy. replacement was more costly than i expected.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to vcshox66 For This Useful Post:

S.F.W. (01-15-2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was at Achilles Mazda on the weekend and had a awesome experience there. Was with @CarLadyLisa and ended up purchasing a 2015 Mazda 3 GT! She was great, if you haven't checked out her YouTube channel it's really informative as she regularly uploads videos of Mazdas and their upcoming line-ups! https://www.youtube.com/user/CarLadyLisa Everyone there is very friendly and the showroom is bright and clean. Lisa was amazing to talk to, she was very energetic and always upbeat, no pressure at all. If you are looking for a dealership that prides itself on customer service, I recommend Achilles to everyone who is interested in purchasing or even test driving a Mazda, seriously a stress-free environment. After purchasing my car I have been in constant contact with Lisa through text and emails about the delivery process and other inquires so you know they care at Achilles and they are not only interested in sales numbers. I have been to other dealerships and I can truly say my experience at Achilles has been the best, very professional and absolutely friendly!

Ride
    2013 Mazdapeed3 CWP
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two thumbs up to the Achilles team, Lisa, Frank and Terry. Had the Speed3 in for a level 1 service and a level 2 for the wife's CX-5. As usual, always a pleasant experience.

Keep up the good work and more power to you guys!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Timotee For This Useful Post:

S.F.W. (04-11-2015),shift8 (04-11-2015)

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just wanted to share my purchasing/servicing experience at Achilles Mazda.

Purchase: Due to rave reviews of Achilles Mazda found online, I had contacted @CarLadyLisa to receive quotes on a 2015 Mazda 3 GS/GT back in October 2014. She was professional, detailed, and punctual with her responses. She set up a test drive of a couple models, and I never felt like she was pressuring me to buy a car. The 2015 GT with MTX weren't available during my first test drive, but as soon as Achilles received one, she booked me in for a test drive right away (6km on the odometer when I test drove!). I was truly impressed with her level of customer service. The quotes she initially provided reflected the best she could do (I had contacted a couple other dealerships, with 2 asking why I didn't sign already). Through a connection I have, there was one dealership that offered a better deal, but seeing @CarLadyLisa 's commitment proved to be the X-factor when deciding where to purchase the vehicle. I made a specific request for a factory order (didn't want one sitting in inventory), and she accommodated that without any issue. The car arrived in under 6 weeks, while other dealerships were quoting a 3-4 month wait time. Sorry for the late review, Lisa, but know that you did an absolutely fantastic job!

Service: Scheduled my first service appointment with Terry via email. Once again, he was professional and straightforward to deal with. We set up a time, I brought the car in, and 45 minutes later I was on my way out. They were thorough with their inspections and investigated a minor issue I had.

All in all, extremely satisfied...and I'm loving this car!

Ride
    Vapour Trail
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love this dealership.

I'll just be reiterating what has already been said.

Our family grew a little bigger recently, so we needed something bigger. We traded in the wifes 2012 Mazda3 skyactiv for a fully loaded 2016 CX-5 GT. Our experiance dealing with @CarLadyLisa was nothing short of exceptional. As others have stated, at no time did my wife or I felt pressured in any way. It wasn't just the great price, but the little things they did to make this a pleasurable experience.

Thank you Lisa, Tracy, & Achilles

We're loving the CX-5

Ride
    Vapour Trail
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's a picture

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boyracer For This Useful Post:

CarLadyLisa (04-22-2015),loki (04-21-2015),mickey_g (04-21-2015),soccerboy1491 (04-21-2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great experience this week with Craig in parts...quick email responses, no hassle with TM3 discounts and a prompt pick up! Simple parts (engine and cabin air filters) with a seamless experience.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to jv3gt For This Useful Post:

CarLadyLisa (05-30-2015)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast