Thread: GTA Fine Cars - Two Big BIG Thumbs Up!

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up GTA Fine Cars - Two Big BIG Thumbs Up!

Purchase #1 - August 2011: 2007 Mazda3
    Purchase #2 - November 2011: loaded-up 2009 Infinity M35x (special request)

So, why GTA Fine Cars for #1? It started with what got me out of my seat in the first place - great prices, high number of vehicles in stock and the stock was churning, positive TM3 feedback, and the 60 day bumper to bumper for TM3 followers.. these gave me a strong sense of their credibility. So, I get onsite at GTA Fine Cars with my wife (car was for her) and Eugene popped into the warehouse. He helped narrow down the sea of cars to the proper one in about a minute and we (okay, me) weren't stuck in analysis-paralysis. We bantered a bit about the car, the process, and the 60-day TM3 thing... my wife and I were really left with a go / no-go decision and everything, and I mean everything, just felt good. So, it was that easy - we bought. We worked with Jenny in the front office to tidy up some other paperwork (she's a great lady btw) and we came back a few days later to pick up the keys/car. Wow! We had our first Mazda - Zoom Zoom!

So, in hindsight now, what would I have done differently? Nothing. We received more than what was expected and I'll gladly tell everyone about the positive experience I had spending my money through GTA Fine Cars. Their prices were competitive, their service was top notch, the company brand is solid, and they're going to grow this company into a monster quite quickly if they keep up this excellent work.

So, that brings me to my latest purchase and why GTA Fine Cars for #2?

In a nutshell, I was so enamoured by the smoothness of the Mazda3 purchase, the professionalism of the people representing GTA Fine Cars (Eugene, Jenny, and Alan) that I had enough trust to ask for, and work through, a deal on a car that was going to cost roughly 3x the first one. So, I just ended up taking possession of this sweet, sweet, ride last week... and I still get to Zoom-Zoom in my wife's car as I please!

So, yes, Two Big BIG Thumbs up for GTA Fine Cars!

Sponsor
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: GTA Fine Cars - Two Big BIG Thumbs Up!

Thanks for the kind words .. There are occasions where we can track down a specific car for a client. In this case it was a 2008/2009 ( I forget the year ) Infiniti M35x ... Amazaing car by the way !

If anyone out there is looking for a specific car .. send me a PM and we will see if we can assisit ..