Thread: Attentiv To Detailz - Car Detailing Review

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Attentiv To Detailz - Car Detailing Review

I took my filthy (i'm even ashamed to admit how neglected it was) 2005 Mazda3 to Attentiv To Detailz get a full detail with some paint correction in preparation to sell/trade my car. The interior was especially messy with hardened salt stains on the carpets, bits of crumbs, some pet hair, and built up dirt on all surfaces. The owner, Alex, met up with me to have a look at the challenge ahead and agreed to work on it over last weekend. when I picked the car up on Monday morning i was amazed at the condition of the interior...it was literally like brand new. Not a mark, crumb or single pet hair was anywhere to be found. He managed to get all the salt stains out (even on the crappy mazda carpet). He did a great job explaining the products he was going to use and the processes involved. When I picked up the car we walked around to see if there was anything that I wasn't happy with and as we were doing that he was explaining how to easily maintain the look. The exterior paint correction was great...i had so many swirls in the paint it was time to have them removed...looks great again! I've already recommended Attentiv to several people as the bang for the buck is well worth it. I appreciate the passion for detailing and i'll be back with my new ride!! If I get some photos i'll post them up. I posted a similar review on redflagdeals.com fourm as well since there was already an established review thread there.

Thanks for letting me share my experience.
    '05 GT, Black Mica, with the following upgrades: 8000K HID's, shark fin, black OEM rims, blacked out emblems., Tints, Grom Ipod adapter, and the most important upgrade...TM3 plate cover!

"Some people are like a slinky.....not really good for anything but it brings a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Attentiv To Detailz - Car Detailing Review

Thank you whodaman for sharing your experience with the forum and posting the kind review!

It was great to work on your vehicle.

Good luck negotiating the purchase for your new ride, I'll be ready for it. =)