Ride
    Detaling Van
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Review: Elevated Car Care

As a customer driven Company, Elevated Car Care would like to hear your thoughts on a service we have done for you.

Please review it how ever you like, if there were any problems our service please mention them so we may learn and make ourselves better in the future. I am sure other TM3ers will like to know how our service was as well.

If you have even more free time then please submit a review on our Yelp Page Here so that people outside TM3 get to know our services as well
    Get Detailed. 50 Doncaster Ave., Unit #9, Thornhill, ON. www.getdetailed.ca 6478870132
    Car Cleaning & Detailing.
    Ceramic Pro Certified.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Review: Elevated Car Care

very convenient, fast, and attention to detail. every little bit goes a long way.
    "There is no path to happiness: Happiness is the path " ~Buddha

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man: true nobility is being superior to your former self" -Ernest Hemingway

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Hamza,
    Left your FIRST feedback score tonite as promised
    Now for the thread;
    I live in Ottawa so I probably won't have the pleasure of having Hamza work on my ride. But what I did need of hamza was his advice. Some products I needed to get. He replied real quick, answered all of my questions thoroughly, and even made some suggestions on some other pruducts to add to my personal detailing arsenal. Hell, he even threw a "brown-skin" joke my way . . . no charge too! ! bahahah . . . now ur outa character Hamza
    But seriously guys, if your ever around this guy at a meet or anywhere else, and he starts talking detailin stuff? . . . muscle your way to the front, get a pen n paper, and get the wax outa ur ears cuz your gonna learn something.

Hey Hamza?!
    If I'm ever in TO I'll have to put a face to the name ok?
    Mike
    2012 Mz3 GS SkyActiv CWP Mods; DDM 50w 6k lows / Headlights tinted with Lamin-X 6% overlay / DRL Nokya Hyper Yellows / Foglights; Morimoto 35w 3K's with Lamin-X yellow overlay / Dealer tinted sides n rear / KiCkER kx 600.4 4ch amp / Alpine Type "R" comps front / Alpine SPR-68's rear / License plate LED's / Interior LED's /***MY ICE UPGRADE***http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/sh...-Zoomahh's 2012-SkyActiv-ice-upgrade*** /Detail Day July 2013 http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/sh...il-Day-!-!-!-D
    2011 Mz2 GX CWP (wifey's car) / led interiors only

Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before anyone is thinking that "all Hamza's doing is washing your car and you can go to your nearest gas station to do it", you are totally wrong.

I had the decontamination package done for my car, and all I can say is AWESOME.

Hamza really took his time to make sure everything is done right. His attention to detail is great, and he doesn't just perform his work, but he takes the time to explain to you WHY he's doing what he's doing, which I think is like icing on the cake.

If you're thinking of getting your car detailed and you're trying to decide between Hamza and one of those deals online, don't waste your time and money, get Hamza to do it so it's done right.

Great work!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just had my new 2012 hatch detailed from the group buy (protection) and my car looks better then the day I picked it up from the dealership no exaggeration; it really shines!!! What impressed me the most was the rim protection, you can really see the difference and tell if it has the protection or not. Hamza gave great advice on what to use for washing and reviews on other products which I will definitely use when I buy.

Good honest guy and a hard worker!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had my car detailed by Hamza on Sunday with his Decontamination package, as he had recommended for white cars. He does great work and is very meticulous about his methods. It's obvious he has a passion for detailing and ensures that his workmanship reflects his commitment for outstanding results. He takes the time to explain his methodology while he's working on your car so you can understand the process of detailing, which only benefits you as you've gained valuable information from the experience. You leave with more knowledge and understanding on how to maintain your car from that point on.

My car looks great as a result. All the tar and iron particles are gone, the paint feels smooth, and dirt just wipes away easily. I'll definitely utilize his services again when needed next year, or even before the start of Winter if he provides a Winter prep package.

Hamza's a detailing tactician!
    [Q] 2010 CWP MAZDASPEED3

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had my engine cleaned and detailed by Hamza, he did a great job and attention to detail. I highly recommend this guy, he knows his stuff when it comes to cleaning the engine and cars in general. It was nice meeting you Hamza and I will definitively use you again in the future for a full car wash/wax etc..
    2001 Mazda P5 Black - Sold
    2005 Mazda 3 GT Black - Sold

2007 MS3 Cosmic Blue Mica
    Cobb SF SRI - Cobb AP - Cobb TIH - CP-E TMIC - CP-E HPFP - CP-E DP - CP-E RMM(65A) - JBR TMM(80A) - Forge BPV - EGR Delete - SM OCC - Ford Full Synthetic MT Fluid - 225/40/18 Hankook Ventus V12's - TWM STS + bushings - 8000K HID Fogs - KY + Eibach Prokit Springs - JBR RSB - Rhoplate - Blue LED Interior lights - Black Weathertech liners - Blue SICKSPEED Horns - Blackvue DR400GHD
    TBI: Thermal TB and Intake Gasket

Thanks
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got my work car's interior detailed by Hamza, he did a great job and took his time. I was working in the area and lived nearby so it was very convenient. Communication is a strong point, he was prompt on replies and made sure everything was perfect before letting me come back to get the car. The cars interior looks better than new, just in time before my boss from the States comes over for a tour of Toronto, where I'll be the taxi driver....errr, I mean guide.

He also has a great assistant, who, in a few years will be as good as he is. Until then, that's considered hold labour

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Re: Review: Elevated Car Care

Hamza, I know this is long overdue, so here it is.
    I got my car polished and opti-coated by Hamza about 2 weeks ago.
    He is really keen, interested and loves what he does, more of a hobby than work I would say!

I had thought I was doing a good job keeping the car clean but he was quick to point out a few places where I had messed up things really bad.(and everyone on the forum are already enjoying the pics of my car on "how not to wash it at the drive ins" and "why opti-coat is important" LOL)

Anyways, dealing and making arrangements were very smooth, and I would recommend him any time.
    Thanks for the great work Hamza!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AMAZING WORK! Great Communication and Extremely Convenient Service! very honest, friendly, and I will definitely be doing business with Hamza once again!

Ride
    2003 Honda S2000
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had my car detailed last weekend, got the $100 detailing special he had up..

Did an amazing job, got rid of brake dust caked on for years, and detailed the rest of the car very nicely.

Car looks like it came from a show room.

Thanks
    Past:
    2003 Protege5
    2007 Mazda3 GT
    2002 E46
    ///M
    2010 Mazdaspeed3
    2003 Honda S2000
    Current:
    2005 S2000

Thanks
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I took my G37 to Hamza on 09/21 to have the exterior detailed.
    The paint on my car was pretty bad. As Hamza saw first hand, it's scratched to hell. Not sure what kind of fights the previous owner was in, but there are not only scratches from other elements, but it was keyed as well.

I wasn't expecting any miracles from Hamza as I know eventually I'll need a paint job (or vinyl wrap) to get rid of the marks, but I wanted it to look as presentable as possible. I didn't take any "before" pics as I forgot, but here are the "after" pics:

I was very happy with Hamza's work. He did a great job detailing the exterior. He offered me some tips on how to maintain the exterior and interior, and answered all questions I had. I would definitely recommend his service, and would not hesitate in getting work done from him again.
    resident "Bouncer"; all-around nice guy ...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hamza just left my house about a minute ago - I can't say enough about the guy!

Came out to the middle of nowhere (my house) at an ungodly hour (8am!) on a long weekend, when it was like 5 degrees out.

He managed to take out all of the deeply etched swirls and holograming that my "adventure" with the sponsor-affiliated body shop left all over my car and stopped responding to.

Heck, he even took my roof rails out and cleaned them out and took out some unrelated old scratches left from service appointments at the dealership!

I have some old "before" pics, but will try to take some "after" pics as soon as I can. Bravo!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although Hamza already made a blog post about the OptiCoating job on my vehicle, I thought I would still post a separate review...

The reason I opted for OptiCoat on my 3 week old Mazda3 was because, living in a condo, it's difficult to properly wash & wax my car by myself. Most of my family/friends live in condos too. So either get into a frequent cycle of paying someone else to wash & wax it on a regular basis or find an alternative... hence OptiCoat. Based on my research, OptiCoat would also give the car an extra layer on top of the clearcoat which effectively makes it "safer" to use automated car washes -- of course, I still plan to stick to touchless only (such as petrocan's Glide).

As for the actual application...

Basically, he did a great job! The appt. was scheduled for a Sunday morning, which was convenient since I was obviously off and most people don't have much else to do on Sundays The fact that I had to drive up to Stouffville where his partner's garage was located was the only minor negative, but I already knew he was based out of York region.

I dropped off my car with him then I left with my ride so I didn't stay to watch the actual application (7 hour job) but the car did look spectacular when I came back to pick it up. It was pretty clear to me that Hamza knows his stuff. Price was reasonable too. I'm looking forward to my "maintenance free" paint coating for at least 3 years! I do recommend his service for anyone looking for an OptiCoating installation.

Ride
    Flying Spaghetti Monster
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had my 2004 Mazda 3 GT Hatchback Optiguarded by Hamza. Let me start off by saying the car now looks AMAZING and he was absolutely incredible to deal with.

Not only was he patient and friendly he catered to all my needs. He showed me how to touchup and do certain things myself. He took my concerns into consideration as well as my time frame. He answered my more than excessive number of questions with patience and knowledge.

The car turned out amazing and you can tell that his attention to detail and knowledge is unsurpassed in what I've encountered. I would strongly recommend Hamza and Elevated Car Care to ANYONE who needs an optiguard or needs any kind of detailing at all.

Cheers!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

got my car winter prep-ed by Hamza during the winter sale last week. I was very happy with the results and I've never seen my car look that clean since I got it lol. He took his time to do everything and corrected any issues I found. He answered all my questions and seems to be very knowledgeable about detailing. I will definately go back to him for the summer

Thanks
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup also got my winter prep done by Hamza, my car looked great but the main part was I was happy that my paint was protected for the winter. He did an amazing job and spent more time on parts that needed more attention. He was friendly and knowledgeable I will definitely be going back to him for my summer clean up!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got a quick-exterior detail plus liquid claybar treatment thru his group-buy and the car is shiny and in the best condition I've seen the exterior, since I bought the car.

One in a while you've gotta spot missed spots near windshield washer spray-heads or around roof edges where product left spots, where he cam buff out the area, but otherwise does excellent work and always knows the right tool/product for the job.

I would recommend his work.
    ProDJtege //
    gone: Black 2002 Protege LX 2.0L [LEDs, modified intake, P5 side-skirts & OEM front lip]
    gone: Black 2008.5 GT 2.3L, mostly stock + LEDs + K&N filter + black painted calipers & hubs + Hawk HPS brake pads + synthetic 5w20 oil + STB + Flex 5-wire ground kit + Flex Big3 kit + 23% NR-charcoal tint
    Current: 2017 Dark Grey Subaru Forester 2.5i Ltd w/ tech + 23% NR Charcoal tint

Thanks
    Thanked 1,401 Times in 741 Posts
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had Hamza perform his $60 60 minute detail this past weekend. Very pleased with the overall service. My car was very dirty going in, and came out looking really clean and with a nice shine. My wheels that were covered in brake dust, and road dirt, now look just like new.

Great service, and value. I plan to have Hamza give my car a more thorough detail including polishing and interior in the next month.
    2010 Black Mazdaspeed 3 - Lightly modded

Jr Member
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last Saturday I got the $60 60 minute detail with the clay bar add on. He washed the car with Optimum No Rinse which did a great job. At first I was skeptical with the no suds soap. But the results proved me wrong lol.

I will say this, Hamza is an awesome detailer who eductaes while washing your vehicle. He knows his stuff and is always trying out new technologies. He used this new liquid clay bar treatment which is much more efficient and still made my paint super smooth.

I would have to agree with ProDJtege, he did miss a few spots where the product was over sprayed. Nonetheless, he did awesome work and I recommend him 100%.

I am really happy with the results and love the way the car looks now! My paint is super smooth and looks like a mirror

Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another happy customer here..

Hamza came all the way out to my home in Orangeville on a holiday Monday to treat our two Mazdas to a wash, clay, wax, and interior steam clean (custom package per our request). We're both very, very pleased with the results. We feel like our cars look as close to new as they could. I'm especially impressed with the interiors.. he got out salt stains that other detailers could not. I remember even telling him not to spend too much time on that section of my carpet as I had given up and written it off, but was (and still am) literally shocked when he showed me that patch when he was done, which looks (to me) brand new. Also I was amazed at the difference in our bright powdercoated wheels which absolutely radiate colour now. Hamza was very personable, friendly, and answered all my questions and gave me some good tips on how to keep the cars looking great, so I hope this will last. Our cars are sitting in the garage now absolutely gleaming.

My only concern is I'm going to be depressed after the cars are driven and get dirty again!

Ride
    2018 Kia Sorento SX
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hamza did an interior detail of my car today, an amazing job was done and I'm thoroughly impressed. Loved the attention to detail to get into every nook and cranny. Got my car looking better than the day I picked it up LOL. Very nice and friendly guy with a great attitude. Looking forward to seeing your shop set up in the future!

Sponsor - Elevated Car Care
    Ride
    Detaling Van
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you everyone for the wonderful feedback, if you've got a minute please review us on Yelp and Google. This opens my business up to a larger spectrum of people and more people can see what you have to say about Elevated Car Care.

http://www.yelp.ca/biz/elevated-car-care-markham

https://plus.google.com/110067695829...ut?gl=ca&hl=en

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had Hamza do the winter detail special for me today and I am very happy with the results.

He is very friendly and knowledgeable and you can tell he really enjoys detailing. The car looks great and I am pleased with the shine and just how smooth the paint finish is now.

Would highly recommend Elevated Car Care, thanks again Hamza!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had Hamza come out for a decontamination detail. I had sap the likes of which Hamza had never seen. It was rock hard. He washed my car and cleaned up my rims. Then he went to work on the sap. He could not remove it so he had to come back with his trusty steamer. He came back and rewashed my car and rims and blasted through the sap at no extra charge.

Hamza did an excellent job on my speed and I am very happy! All through the process he was providing me with excellent tips for my cars care.

A+ Hamza!

Want to test your Driving Knowledge? Studying for the G1? Studying for the written driving test of another Province? Check out www.DrivingTests101.com for FREE practice tests!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast